3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wing42 20.12.20 05:57 am

How do you feel about Daria Klishina?

I did everything right.
138 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild rider 20.12.20

jeorje
Interest on loans depends on the refinancing rate. And it is set at a high level to keep the ruble exchange rate. The Russian economy is still dependent on the world one. To understand what is happening in our country, it is desirable to know what is happening in the world around us. No need to talk about the seams, we do not live in Nigeria and not in the 90s.

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

"A scandal erupted on August 13: the IAAF abruptly changed its mind and imposed a disqualification on Klishina. The athlete has already filed an appeal with CAS, it will be considered on August 14.
" system of manipulation of our sport, who uses it for political purposes. I am deceived by a system that is aimed not at supporting "pure" athletes ", but at winning outside sports arenas. I will take all measures to protect my pure name," Daria wrote in your Facebook. "

j
jeorje 20.12.20

Wild Rider and not in the 90s is
worse, already worse; however, the nineties were strikingly different, there are nuances; but no worse than Nigeria, perhaps yes .. by the
way, I remembered your imperative here: Strong states live off the weak, but what about Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra? there is almost communism .. or is it not weak, but just small? what then can be said about Russia ..

j
jeorje 20.12.20

stalker7162534
even wonder who she had in mind, whom and whose system she fell victim to ..

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

jeorje
Strong - states with a developed financial sector. Andorra, which feeds mainly on tourism, is not included in this list.

"worse, already worse; however, the nineties were strikingly different"
My family and I began to live better than in the 90s. Not convinced.

j
jeorje 20.12.20

Wild Rider
is not included in this list - that is, Andorra, as a state, is weak? feeding mainly - is this how they feed or are the strong still feeding at the expense? My family and I began to live better - well, you, apparently, grew up in every sense, began to earn more or saved up and bought a refrigerator; if, of course, material goods are meant; I do not see any particular difference in this sense, I do not mean myself personally here .. but just watched the view with Nabutov, they complained that they couldn't see him too much now, not hear him, and he says, I'm on television now not a foot, there censorship is already close to soviet ... so everything is relative, better or worse ..

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

jeorje wrote:
does this feed or is it that the strong feed at the expense?
You do not equate tourism with one of the international financial centers (Switzerland).

jeorje wrote:
if, of course, material goods mean
Material, of course. Then money for food was not always enough.

j
jeorje 20.12.20

Wild Rider You do not equal sign, but, that is, just Switzerland is superfluous on my list? a strong state? eight million population and an army of five tyshsh personnel? Well, let's say .. and then who are the weak, at the expense of which the strong eat? Honduras? maybe Japan, which the States still forced to surrender? maybe South Korea? here the contrast with "our" North is especially interesting, because it is the DPRK who shoots its people in the back on the border, in droves running to the south, as we did not so long ago near the Berlin Wall .. and the poor Vietnamese, sitting in thatched huts, I suppose they hate American pigeons, for the fact that they pecked the hawks in the 75th and forced to end the war, because they would probably live more decently, an ordinary Vietnamese, IMHO, absolutely does not care about the independence of the ruling elite, he needs to feed the kids ..
Then there was not always enough money for food, - I agree, the old women always sat in packs and waited for me to finish my beer to pick up an empty bottle, as soon as fights between them did not reach; now this is not observed, although it sometimes seems to me that the items of glass containers were simply removed, apparently as a phenomenon that dishonored our happy society .. but why do we measure everything by the nineties? zero, more than half-tenths, how we are marking time - well, perhaps starting from the fifth or maybe the sixth year, and for five years we have already completely moved back - but we remember everything and are glad that it is still better than twenty years ago, in the material again, respect ..

A
Alexator 20.12.20

jeorje
That is, a socially developed state is equal to a strong state? Hmmm ... India, Vietnam, other poor countries. Or not? However, you can include China. True, he eventually became strong, but ... And what, Iraq and Afghanistan became stronger and more developed after the US democracy?

j
jeorje 20.12.20

Aleksator
That is, a socially developed state is equal to a strong state? - Isn't it? however, it may very well be that not, I actually don't understand at all from what words of mine you made such a conclusion and why would it be said .. Is India poor? hmmm .. and who feeds on it? maybe Pakistan? or all the same ubiquitous amers? I strongly doubt that democracy is developed in Iraq and Afghanistan, if only at the very beginning of its formation, but it seems to me, remembering the 80s, that they are even becoming and developing .. but again, these are their problems ..

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

jeorje wrote:
who then are the weak, at the expense of which the strong feed?
Those who pay out unaffordable loans to others (strong states), harming their social sphere or have a large part of foreign capital, but not having their own financial sector. In an economic sense, they are the weakest states. Honduras from your list fits.
The United States, however, feeds on the entire world, after the introduction of the Bretton Woods, and then the Jamaican monetary system.
In short, residents of those countries whose economies are maximally integrated into the American one, live well, but at the same time these countries have some developed industrial centers, huge oil reserves and / or a developed financial services sector (in order to have profit and for themselves).

And so offtopic has already gone, I will not answer the rest.

A
Alexator 20.12.20

jeorje
but really? I asked sobsna. Although I doubt that yes. And the one who builds production in India on cheap labor. Which is obvious. Of course there is no democracy. But the victorious Vietnamese could live better if they lost - right? But in the losers of Iraq and Afghanistan, something does not seem like they would have lived better.

w
wild_tribe 20.12.20

And the topic was about the athlete and the attitude towards her ...
And everything ended with a watered srach)) everything is as always ..

A
Alexator 20.12.20

stalker7162534
again you pass off your nonsense as the truth in the last statement. And he messed everything up. The United States tried to make Vietnam its puppet state, but the aid of the USSR and China helped the people of Vietnam defend their freedom. So I can do that too. No, you better tell me this: the US only controlled cities. The area outside the cities is Vietnamese. But to control such spaces, you need a large army and the support of the local population. But after all, according to your words, it turns out that the local population should have poured the US army, but it did not do it too much. At the same time, he himself googled that famous case of many silenced when the American army destroyed the population of a peaceful village. And how only one person was punished for this.

t
the endless misanthropy o 20.12.20

What's wrong with her? She has a large forehead and her eyes are far apart. But this is not the dumbest athlete. Of course, I would not even talk to her, but for a wrestler with broken ears it will do.

A
Alexator 20.12.20

stalker7162534
that is, I, having done like you, oftoplu, and you not? I'm already tired of your hypocrisy and inability to think.

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Daria Klishina will take part in the qualification of the long jump at the Olympic stadium on Tuesday, August 16.

PS
In the tele about Dasha speak well. I wonder if the hamsters who used to revile her have quieted down in social networks? They must shut up, for they are not supposed to contradict what they say on TV! :)

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

jeorje
YOU at least think about what you are talking about, or do you sculpt it on a ball?

S
Sima4 20.12.20

Nice girl. From Tver. Land, cho :)

j
jeorje 20.12.20

Alexator,
that is, examples of losing Japan and South Korea are not enough? and Afghanistan didn’t even lose to us, and it’s still very early to judge and judge about Iraq ..
helped the people of Vietnam to defend their freedom - this is the ruling elite defended its freedom to create with the state and people as it pleases, judging by their standard of living, nothing good Vietnam could not get out of this freedom ..
Nevoeiro,
do you at least realize the full weight and profundity of your comment? ..