3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wing42 20.12.20 05:57 am

How do you feel about Daria Klishina?

I did everything right.
138 Comments
Sort by:
j
jeorje 20.12.20

Wild Rider
at whose expense and HOW SPECIFICALLY feeds the Russian Federation, which ranks sixth in the world in terms of PPP GDP?
This is not my question, from the audience, I don't even know what PPP GDP is ..

A
Alexator 20.12.20

jeorje
yes, prosperity was worth millions to die for. Right? And yes, now Iraq and Afghanistan are closer in time. Yeah, in Afghanistan, the Americans control the cities. The rebels do the rest. Iraq has already fallen apart into 4 parts. and ISIS. So ...
So it's time for you to finally get to know the history of South Korea after the civil war and then tell me again about the ruling elite.

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

President of the Russian Olympic Committee Alexander Zhukov said that the whole country will support long jumper Daria Klishina, admitted to participate in the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro. “We are happy for Dasha Klishina, I am glad that she will perform. Of course, we will support it with the whole country, ”Mr. Zhukov is quoted by TASS.
More details: http://www.kommersant.ru/doc/3064933

jeorje Spoiler
Please discuss the Vietnam War in the relevant topic http://forums.playground.ru/talk/society/634983/
By the way, nobody attacked North Vietnam, on the contrary it is North Vietnam that attacked South Vietnam.

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

jeorje
jeorje wrote: ranking
sixth in the world in terms of GDP PPP?
PPP GDP is a real misconception that does not reflect the real state of affairs in the economy when comparing different countries. Big Mac index from the same series. Comparison of nominal GDP is used. We cannot be in 6th place in any way.
Who asks, if it's not a secret?)

Mustache, here is Daria Klishina, no economy and Vietnam.

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

jeorje
brilliantly answer a question to a question.

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Russian long jumper Daria Klishina, who is the only representative of the Russian Federation admitted to participate in competitions in this sport, reached the final of the 2016 Olympics, held in the Brazilian city of Rio de Janeiro.

Klishina showed the result of 6.64 meters, becoming the eighth in the overall standings. The leader so far is the Serbian athlete Ivana Spanovic, who jumped 6.87 meters.

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Daria Klishina, who was the only Russian athlete who took part in the Games, finished ninth in the long jump final. She showed the result of 6.63 meters.
Now we can expect that the hamsters will wake up and start scolding Dasha
because the
headlines
"Klishina refused to return to Russia"

j
jeorje 20.12.20

Nevoeiro
yes, I think, always ..

Long jumper Daria Klishina refused to return to Russia, reports TASS, - well, as you would expect, there are no fools ..

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

jeorje
It is noticeable what you think ...

j
jeorje 20.12.20

Nevoeiro
wisely, capaciously, in essence, congratulations, you, sir, are just a sample ..

K
Ku6epOPrAHu3M 20.12.20

"How do you feel about Daria Klishina?"
I don't belong to her.

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

jeorje
I take an example from you, but a bad example is contagious.

M
MU-admin 20.12.20

who doesn't like Klishina apparently likes Mamiashvili and the likes of Mataevs

j
jeorje 20.12.20

Nevoeiro
ah-ah, I felt so ashamed, someone adopted my bad example, how I have done wrong before society, sprinkled ashes on my head and poured vodka on my head; and you don't get infected with bad examples, then you won't look like a fool ..

m
masha 20.12.20

What is it about? What did she do? From the photo, if I understood correctly, this is an athlete, she lost. Well, of course I lost, they banned eating doping, so I lost.

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

jeorje
Well, you can sprinkle and pour anything on your head, since it is empty. Yes, it is logical that you are an example of a fool, in vain I followed you.
It was not in vain that my first question was asked to you.

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Mayamenstate
Biological weapons are yesterday. We must adopt the best practices.

"A follower of the voodoo cult decided to help his country's national team win the semifinal meeting at the World Cup.
Brazilian" black magician "Helio Sillman made a doll that personifies the players of the German national team. With the help of a special rite, he intends to curse the" Bundes ". For this, the sorcerer will choose the host player, put his image in the form of a doll in a box, light candles and pronounce the words of curse.
"I will choose their best player and tie his legs so that he cannot play," said the magician. "

L
Listoman 20.12.20

Mayamenstate
What are you talking about? What nafig weapon?

L
Listoman 20.12.20

Mayamenstate
Ahahah, well, you're a joker) And why does a girl fall and start roaring, and when a woman with a child, only a child falls? The woman must also fall. You thought the story badly)

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Mayamenstate
Would go to a neurologist or something.