3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 20.12.20 09:14 pm

Should I pre-order the game now, or should I wait for the release? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Now the pre-order costs 30 bucks on the incentive, will anything change after the game is released? Can the price rise or fall?
79 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inspektor_73 20.12.20

MrWorld
Fall will not fall for another half a year, and if you buy it after the release, you will not get a nice pre-order.

G
GG4 20.12.20

MrWorld
Fall? Are you out of your mind? The price with a high probability can grow 2 times as it was with no man's sky, fallout seasonals, etc., but not fall in any way.

M
MrWorld 20.12.20

Inspektor_73
And, more precisely, what are you looking for?) What type of weapon?
GG4
But there will be an autumn sale there they can get a discount?

G
GG4 20.12.20

MrWorld
Can, but scanty, the game will be three months. But you won't have any pre-order buns, or they will be sold for a separate price. In pre-order artbooks, music, packs with costumes and guns, and an additional quest line.

S
Spider jerusalem 20.12.20

MrWorld
these sexy costumes will give http://www.playground.ru/blogs/deus_ex_mankind_divided/kostyumy_za_predzakaz_deus_ex_mankind_divided-198956/ and like one mission, well, for little things, a soundtrack, comic and artbook in digital form

l
lookaway 20.12.20

Refunds
can be made to MrWorld at any time thanks to gabin. so you can buy now if you're afraid of a price increase.
MrWorld wrote:
But there will be an autumn sale there can get a discount?
VERY unlikely. Or 10% maximum. If 100r plays a role for you, then you can try your luck)

M
MrWorld 20.12.20

GG4
It seems to be cool, but I'm not such a big fan of the game, it's a pity that there will be
Spider Jerusalem on the Denuvo game
So these are buns that you can immediately use at the beginning of the game? It seems to me that it will not be very interesting

M
MrWorld 20.12.20

lookaway
Well, in that case, I'll pre-order one of these days) I hope the toy will be really cool and without any "surprises" at the start

S
Spider jerusalem 20.12.20

MrWorld are
you talking about three guns? Duc deus just not about shooting, it's so purely for pathos, there is more pumping decides than the ability to shoot

G
GG4 20.12.20

MrWorld
won't be interesting only for the first playthrough (but it's not necessary to use it), for the last difficulty level in which one save and life is a very necessary pack.

F
FoCus-Real 20.12.20

If you are confident in the game, if you play and pass it, then pre-order is unambiguous! And you will get some buns)

M
MrWorld 20.12.20

Thank you all for the answers

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.12.20

MrWorld
I will not take the pack, even if the systems are not rolled out, otherwise you will buy it and there is whatman optimizing 2, and in general, as the tests appear, I'll see if it's probably worth taking on August 24

M
MrWorld 20.12.20

19lexa19
Agree

F
Flow4Master 20.12.20

Duc systems will be more like Larka's or Hitman's, so they may not go on buckets. And so the only worthwhile game of late summer / early autumn is worth pre-ordering, the price may rise after release, but hardly 2 times, more likely rubles per 100-200.

k
killycrok 20.12.20

MrWorld
Well, if the system allows, then buy. But suddenly it will be like with Batman, there will be 0 optimization. Although, I would advise you to wait for the release, because all the pros and cons emerge during the release of the game.

w
warp 37 20.12.20

Considering the optimization of the latest Square Enix games, I wouldn't pre-order if I were you. My hardware is normal, but I still buy the game only after the patches.

Because paying for poorly optimized games is a manifestation of disrespect for yourself as a customer. And why buy for $ 30 when you can buy for 1,300 rubles?

s
saa0891 20.12.20

The game can be bought for 990 rubles (where you will see such a price tag for new games now), I think you shouldn't even think about it, of course you should buy it, unless of course you love this genre, good stealth and even in such a setting are extremely rare.

R
R_D_V 20.12.20

torrent edishen

P
Po63om6e 20.12.20

MrWorld
costs 990 rubles, look at PG.