3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 20.12.20 09:14 pm

Should I pre-order the game now, or should I wait for the release? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Now the pre-order costs 30 bucks on the incentive, will anything change after the game is released? Can the price rise or fall?
79 Comments
Sort by:
P
Po63om6e 20.12.20

R_D_V
this cult game costs so little money.

M
MrWorld 20.12.20

saa0891
Po63om6e
I have only 124 bonuses on my account) Can I buy on PG through Steam?

M
MrWorld 20.12.20

Po63om6e
There you can log in through Steam and buy it?

R
R_D_V 20.12.20

Po63om6e
Then with a discount, yes, but how will only the torrent edishen come out with all the pre-order buns.

g
gloccc 20.12.20

I have pre-ordered. All the same, Human Revolution was gorgeous and I believe in this part, and judging by the videos with the game, everything is fine

M
MrWorld 20.12.20

gloccc
Yes, I also liked HR very much and I myself went over it several times, but still the price. The commentators recommended me to buy on pg for 990 rubles. I saw an igromagaz there, but I don’t understand one thing. In this store you can log in through Steam and pay for pre-order from the Steam wallet? And in general a normal store? I just myself have not bought in Internet stores before

g
gloccc 20.12.20

MrWorld Xs
, I basically buy everything on the incentive. And even there the price is only 200 r more

M
MrWorld 20.12.20

gloccc
Well, I don’t know, I live in Kazakhstan, but here prices differ. But in this case, I will pre-order in incentive and hope that the game will be without any surprises at the start, as is now accepted) And of course the system requirements

g
gloccc 20.12.20

MrWorld
Ask some friend in the incentive from Russia what he would buy you in rubles, give him money for poison, or steam wallet = profit. I buy games for a friend from Belarus

M
MrWorld 20.12.20

gloccc
Well, you still need to look for this) I have friends in the incentive from Russia, but I don't know anyone and I can't trust them for any

G
GG4 20.12.20

MrWorld
You yourself understood what you wrote? You have friends, but you do not know them and do not trust them. Have you been to a psychiatrist for a long time?

M
MrWorld 20.12.20

GG4
Think about it then. Friends in incentive does not mean real friends, I have not even seen them in my eyes

B
BioGen 20.12.20

Pre-ordered and do not regret not a penny, the game will be excellent

f
febll 20.12.20

R_D_V
Very unlikely, at least in the next couple of weeks (months).

R
R_D_V 20.12.20

febll
And don't care, there is nothing to pay for, how to patch more or less then it can and can be bought but only at a discount

f
febll 20.12.20

R_D_V
Also not soon, for example only 35% were given to Larka, although enough time has passed since the release.

l
legusor 20.12.20

better wait 3-6 months and buy a doped game with patches and DSL at a discount.

S
SPR1GGAN 20.12.20

legusor
better wait 3-6 months and download the doped game with patches and DSL
This is more correct

A
AsNeo 20.12.20

Do you think the game is worth the money? If the truth is told and it is short and the plot is not finished, maybe it is worth waiting for all the plot dls and then take it? The meaning of the game in which the plot is not finished?
ps: I don't like TV shows, we constantly have to wait for new seasons; D

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.12.20

Wait until technical problems are fixed with patches, then you can take it.