3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 20.12.20 09:14 pm

Should I pre-order the game now, or should I wait for the release? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Now the pre-order costs 30 bucks on the incentive, will anything change after the game is released? Can the price rise or fall?
79 Comments
Sort by:
F
FoCus-Real 20.12.20

Yes

T
The steep 20.12.20

If a fan of the game, then yes, and if not, then watch the gameplay and think about whether to take it or not

S
Steffvmf 20.12.20

Worth ... She's 100% worth the money. Moreover, in incentive for 2k, you can buy it together with the seasonal ... Or for 3k on PS4, which is also cheaper than all those games that came out after 2014

b
brutalcore 20.12.20

Definitely take, the question is rather that you can wait for the sales, especially with the "seasonal pass" it is not yet clear whether it makes sense?
And so, the game is good, the optimization in general is also not bad (I have quite expected FPS). Direct 12 support will be introduced only in September.

M
Marsj 20.12.20

Definitely 50% off with a full season pass.

b
blackbird040902 20.12.20

Take it! Good game

A
AsNeo 20.12.20

I'm more interested in the plot, does it really end somewhere in the middle? Not finished yet?

M
Marsj 20.12.20

AsNeo
Watch the ending in the "video" section and find out.

A
AsNeo 20.12.20

Marsj
Can you advise me to take a look on YouTube ?

M
Marsj 20.12.20

AsNeo
Also an option, the game is short.

F
F1x_ua 20.12.20

AsNeo
Honestly, the plot is interesting, but I was really short with additional quests in 13 hours, but the game did not disappoint. Although I may not have found all the quests, because I passed those that came across as I passed.

A
AsNeo 20.12.20

F1x_D
And what about the ending? Is it finished? or does it end not clear where?

M
MIHAN1988 20.12.20

F1x_D
Already passed, but in 13 hours, I did not even explore the first part of Prague, I have already played for 9 hours, I did not even go through the plot)))

A
AsNeo 20.12.20

Well, if you consider that I'm already used to playing games at max difficulty (the influence of darksouls seems to be), then I will go through the game for quite a long time, the first deus ex did not seem short to me =)

S
Syslik430 20.12.20

How did you go through the game in 13 hours? I have already filled 10 hours and only went to the city of golems

F
F1x_ua 20.12.20

MIHAN1988 Fuck
you wild.
AsNeo Spoiler
Well there, as usual, the main villain is defeated and everything is happy end, I will not spoil it, but something tells me that this "game" is just a blank for DLC, I
also noticed such garbage when trying to start a New Game + after instructions on the plane, it just throws ...

M
MIHAN1988 20.12.20

F1x_D
No, I just love to explore everything, and even more so in Deus Ex, there are more secrets than in Human Revalution, and they are very interesting)))

F
F1x_ua 20.12.20

MIHAN1988
well, I did all the additional quests that came across along the way, maybe I missed something)

M
MIHAN1988 20.12.20

F1x_D
Yes, there seems to be not a lot of them, I read all the notes and computers and books and collect all the details, the atmosphere in the game is awesome)))

L
LolkekMiraculer 20.12.20

Wait a bit for patches.
However, now you can buy, but play after 3 weeks, for example.