3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosh13 20.12.20 09:21 pm

Game Impressions (Pro Evolution Soccer 2016)

PES 2016 is out. We share our impressions.
69 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xaser 20.12.20

Played 5 matches. Conclusions: -
finally! They finished up their dog in terms of gameplay! All the small moments that slowed down the gameplay at 15 to 16 have been removed (wrestling after sliding, long handling of the ball by a player like Ronaldo, etc.). In this regard, the last time the feeling of integrity was produced by PES 13.
-graphone-I do not care that the game weighs 3 times less than the PS4 version. Another week and ported from 15 lawns, faces, stadiums will be so many that any fifa will envy. My Dog 15 has weighed over 20 GB in recent weeks. The only thing that could be done is lighting, it is certainly more atmospheric on PS4. But it will not
give a damn about it after a couple of dozen matches - fresh, vigorous music on the menu - I really like it. Especially we will rock you.
-the judge judges adequately and is not as vindictive as in 15
-many players were cut by the speed - it had a good effect on the gameplay. Now the fastest, far from the strongest (I still remember how my brother carried me out for Real with Ron on the edge at 15)
-Menu, the game plan became more logical and understandable.
Bottom line: while I'm sitting on a pirate-game store, I haven't sent the key yet. As soon as I get the key we will test the rest.

K
Kosh13 20.12.20

And mine are pretty short and sad. I entered the Champions League, chose Bayern, saw Schweinsteiger in the team, left, sent off. I think I understand why they are not given a license.
I don't even want to talk about the dull graphics.

I
Igor Ukhanov 20.12.20

I bought it on the incentive, I don't care all the rules for the graph, only online does not rob for now, maybe only I have one :)

s
suarez777 20.12.20

On PC, squalor. Do not buy.

K
Kosh13 20.12.20

Igor Ukhanov
Online is scheduled for September 22.

s
smiley_alex 20.12.20

On pc: dislike. That's all the experience.

T
Traun 20.12.20

While I am waiting for my key from the igromagaz, put the pirate
I have something to compare with - I played a demo on PS 4. The
PC version is good, it does not hold out to Sony, but in terms of enjoying playing football, everything is as it should be.
What I didn’t notice on the PC was that when struck, scraps of grass fly; rain drops on the camera; sweaty faces. - that is, every little
thing BUT and the gameplay will be different - on Sony they all ran like devils, and on a PC they move more realistically.
Upset the transfers, but as they explained to me, they will update every week.
Pleased with the physics - collisions, strikes of the "scorpion" - the football player has a ball under the ass - he beats beautifully (I loved doing that in my youth in the yard).
If you are tired of fifa, take 100% PES.
I remember with some fifa there was such a situation - it was good on the console, but not very good on the PC, they promised the same, although they did not do it, but the next year it was already like on the console. Well, if next year they promise to do it with PS4, I will definitely buy it, making sure that the versions are similar.
YES, who didn’t like it and bought it - return the money, Konami will come to their senses and finally either do it right, or stop doing it on PC altogether.
7 out of 10 is my rating.

X
Xaser 20.12.20

Traun
told me about the 22nd there will be keys in the game shop. So far I am also driving a pirate. After installing the SweetFX patch, the graphics became very contrasting and pleasing to the eye. This is how we will slowly finish the PES for ourselves in a week or two with patches, and then no FIFA stood by.

M
McLaren MP4-4 20.12.20

Again, everything has been cut for the PC, so I will not take litsuha once such a bestial attitude towards PC users.
I will download a pirate and spend a couple of evenings playing.

T
Traun 20.12.20

Xaser
You tell me later what kind of mods to put.
You read will make it possible to download official mods for player kits, and then for leagues.
Can I play with mods over the network?

12Ba4 20.12.20

Traun
You can play with mods on the network.

S
Saratov-KRAZ 20.12.20

The asses of all the players are exactly Khalkovsky, the commentator is nowhere more boring, the atmosphere is like in a theater! The gameplay is pleasant

T
Traun 20.12.20

Alekrov
on ps 3 30 fps works
than the origin does not suit? I took both PES and FIFU without any problems. And, as it were, the best shooter is only available in the origin ...
What I returned is correct.
Only a blow with a ruble can bring them to their senses, like with Batman Arkham Knight, there was no return, they would have left everything.

P
Perdimonocles 20.12.20

Traun
And, as it were, the best shooter is only available in the origin ...
who is it?

T
Traun 20.12.20

oxyggen
BF

I
Indefio 20.12.20

Only played 3 matches (PC version). Observations:
- a lot of new animations (for goalkeepers, for field ones, in particular, when intercepting the ball, the player can immediately cover the ball)
- Receiving the ball is smoother, "technical"
- it feels easier to score
- the selection is of course the same one-button, but now you can often take the ball even if it is covered by an opponent.
- when receiving the ball at speed, the player does not lose speed. In 15 PES, the often running 1 on 1 player had to handle the ball for a long time and the defender could catch up with it, especially if he ran a little at an angle to the goal.
- it
is much easier to score from corners - passes or assistance in correcting passes have improved. Passes were always given to whomever I wanted. In the previous parts, auto pass was constantly given, which help setting did not choose.
Menu, interface:
- appeared a tutorial on "ready-made tactics" and "flexible tactical scheme"
- appeared a quick change in the player's position on the scheme, for some reason inconveniently done in the previous PES.
In general, it feels like a modified 15 PES. But as in the last part, I am not satisfied with the fact that there is no density in defense, the players run too fast, and in the 16th it seems that they still do not get tired at all. And since much in the new part I agree with the opinion of Xaser is aimed at "optimizing" the speed of the gameplay, tennis accounts are provided.
The PC version in terms of the general level of graphics (I do not take into account several changed faces) is identical to the previous part, i.e. level is slightly better than PS3 / Xbox360, "nextgen" was not delivered. But it goes faster than PES 15, there are no friezes in the podtribunka.
I played 3 matches due to the fact that I discovered a bug that prevents me from playing normally, namely, the brakes of the animated screensaver when a moment is repeated. It happens, for example, the standard position is already being played, and the splash screen has not passed yet (it can hang for 8 seconds). There was another bug when, on a goal replay, the ball went under the textures, like all players).

T
Traun 20.12.20

Indefio
I had this in 14 PES
players run too fast
In the demo on SONY 4 they run even faster

A
ASUS 20.12.20

In short - good. I noticed an interesting trick: After a goal, you can control the player. Where we direct the player who scored the goal, then the corresponding celebration)

D
Dmitry_Ept 20.12.20

ASUS
norm theme)

N
Next-gen2015 20.12.20

Still no hand play here?