3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosh13 20.12.20 09:21 pm

Game Impressions (Pro Evolution Soccer 2016)

PES 2016 is out. We share our impressions.
69 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryfys137 20.12.20

What's wrong with the graphics on the PC? I just liked everything, and even very, a little tired of FIFA, I will definitely play until I put it on the "Best Player", football is quite fun, physics .. everything is in place, as always, PES will be finished, if there were licenses here , I would only play it without question, although I have nothing against FIFA)

A
Anton Ilyuschenko 20.12.20

worst pc dog that ever was

T
Traun 20.12.20

Ryfys137
and how do you like the results 7-5, 4-4, etc.?
It only annoys me, there is no goalkeeper, no defense, and they play without the center of the field

A
Ambrosini11 20.12.20

Yes, the game is really ATAS. My expectations were not met. Guys, I can sell for 680 rubles, the price is more than underestimated, I no longer need such a game, I got mad, if anyone needs it, write to HP.

R
Ryfys137 20.12.20

Traun
Yes, there is such a thing ... well, I don’t know .. when, how, I started playing in the Master League, I seem to have got used to the process, the main thing is to figure it out with the defense, set a 15-minute time limit, the score is 1-0 in the first game, again, I’ll repeat FIFA simply..

k
kosyga63 20.12.20

Everything would be fine, with everything I measured both graphics and speed, and especially then I have no choice now, since I am in the wilderness =)
But the game of goalkeepers, especially mine, simply freezes, well, how can you miss such! = (It was very very upsetting, at 15 they were better, not much, but better !!!

S
Sergo_Nizhik 20.12.20

this PES pleased me with Fox Engine one engine without a physical havok and the commentator was replaced with another on the PC version of the current graphics did not please ((

B
Bigozerki 20.12.20

For the first time, I probably liked the gameplay of this simulator, I never liked it, I always downloaded from the torrent played a couple of matches and demolished it, but this year something dragged on, namely the responsiveness of the controls, finally, the players became more controllable, every maneuver you choose yourself, and not some kind of random inertia, because of which you just don't understand what is happening on the field, this is of course a huge plus, the goalkeepers did not like, but in principle they were never good in a dog, (in fifa goalkeepers are much better), this is a huge minus how many years they have not been able to do them ... The blows were also not particularly pleased, especially within the penalty area, as they look unnatural, I hope folk craftsmen will correct them, shots from a distant principle of norms. Graphics well, it seems to be not very important, but that's all but for me the details of the faces are important,even among very famous footballers from top clubs you can't look at some of them without tears, Tony Cross, Matic, David Luz, Modric and just a bunch of footballers with terrible faces (I also hope the modders will correct everyone) about little-known footballers, there's nothing to say, they are all the same, some Kazakhs, in general, bad faces ... A career that is still uninteresting, this minus cannot be compared with fifa, why they do not correct, they do not supplement, I am sure the next year will be the same, lazy Japanese ... In general, the gameplay this year The PES is good, what is happening on the field really looks like real football, the graphics could be better, but not really a mess, the modders have already corrected everything in principle and I think they will improve it, there is still a lot of work, the main thing for the Japanese is not to be lazy and everything will be this year, while the fifa is ahead again ...Modric and just a bunch of football players with terrible faces (I also hope for modders that they will correct everyone) about little-known football players, there is nothing to say they are all the same, some Kazakhs, in general, bad faces ... Career, still uninteresting, this minus cannot be compared with fifa, why don't they fix it, don't complement, I'm sure the next year will be the same, lazy Japanese ... In general, the gameplay this year PES is good, what is happening on the field really looks like real football, the graphics could be better, but not quite it's a mess, the modders have already tweaked everything in principle and I think they will improve it, there is still a lot of work, the main thing for the Japanese is not to be lazy and everything will be, this year is still ahead again ...Modric and just a bunch of football players with terrible faces (I also hope for modders that they will correct everyone) about little-known football players, there is nothing to say they are all the same, some Kazakhs, in general, bad faces ... Career, still uninteresting, this minus cannot be compared with fifa, why don't they fix it, don't complement, I'm sure the next year will be the same, lazy Japanese ... In general, the gameplay this year PES is good, what is happening on the field really looks like real football, the graphics could be better, but not quite it's a mess, the modders have already tweaked everything in principle and I think they will improve it, there is still a lot of work, the main thing for the Japanese is not to be lazy and everything will be, this year is still ahead again ...some Kazakhs, in general, bad faces ... A career that is still uninteresting, this minus cannot be compared with fifa, why they do not correct, they do not supplement, I am sure the next year will be the same, lazy Japanese ... In general, the gameplay this year The PES is good, what is happening on the field really looks like real football, the graphics could be better, but not quite a mess, the modders have already corrected everything in principle and I think they will improve it, there is still a lot of work, the main thing for the Japanese is not to be lazy and everything will be this year, while the fifa is ahead again ...some Kazakhs, in general, bad faces ... A career that is still uninteresting, this minus cannot be compared with fifa, why they do not correct, they do not supplement, I am sure the next year will be the same, lazy Japanese ... In general, the gameplay this year The PES is good, what is happening on the field really looks like real football, the graphics could be better, but not quite a mess, the modders have already corrected everything in principle and I think they will improve it, there is still a lot of work, the main thing for the Japanese is not to be lazy and everything will be this year, while the fifa is ahead again ...the graphics could be better, but not really a mess, the modders have already tweaked everything in principle and I think they will improve it, there is still a lot of work, the main thing for the Japanese is not to be lazy and everything will be, this year is still ahead again ...the graphics could be better, but not really a mess, the modders have already tweaked everything in principle and I think they will improve it, there is still a lot of work, the main thing for the Japanese is not to be lazy and everything will be, this year is still ahead again ...

B
Biff0rd 20.12.20

Alex_GrandStyle46
I will subscribe under your every word. Exactly the same information sat in my head, there was no time to throw it out.

L
Luxor_GS7 20.12.20

Biff0rd
Well, that's what it is. A year has passed, and the result is worthless.

S
Samvel Petrosyan 20.12.20

I started playing about a week ago, out of habit I set the level of "football star", since I have been playing in PES since 2005, I learned to play quite well. At 15 pesos it was fine, but here ... whoever I played, I am doomed to defeat, and even if I lead the entire match in the score, in the end they score in any case, and my players do not even resist. Can it only be like this with me? but shots outside the penalty area fly past everyone. Whoever I hit on goal : Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo, Robben, Neymar. flies only in the penalty area. but the computer scores for me as you want, the goalkeeper seems to be absent. I played Juve in the Champions League, Manchester took out, and Rosenborg barely let me play with him in a draw. I liked the optimization of the game in this PES, does not lag at all, very smooth it goes, even on replays, the passing system is cool, the players with the ball are cool to handle. very technical.

e
eldar993 20.12.20

I play with my brother on the same computer, I am not happy with the game at all, firstly, the defense: for some reason, my defense behaves inadequately, namely, it is simply absent during the attack on my gates, the brother’s defense is constantly in place, if they are where they need to maybe they behave more inadequately, one of the situations: the opponent gives a pass, and my defenders (if you don't control them yourself) just look towards the ball, even if the ball rolls in front of their noses, as a result, the defenders play normally if only by themselves manage, but you cannot manage four at a time, and removing one defender is easy. The goalkeeper sometimes behaves in an idiotic way, and if you take a goalkeeper with a rating of less than 80, then he generally turns into a hole. Passing: at the end of a regular match, the percentage of passes is 40-45%, sometimes when you give a pass, the player does not react to the direction I set,

K
Kovalsky 20.12.20

I haven't seen such a UG on a PC for a long time.
The game is just poor.
Grafon as in 2005, Players of your team - 0. Against the computer, the defense is constantly dull. It is impossible to take the ball away, violations in your direction do not whistle at all. A tackle to an opponent is 95 percent offense. and in general, the opponent's players with the ball move 2 times faster than your ghouls without the ball. In short, no pleasure. Game - Call with a minus. It's time for Konami to leave the market.
A little later I'll buy myself a 4th Sonya, at least Fifa is normal there. In the meantime, it's better on the 3rd Sony in Fifu that's it!

A
Antimandalajnah 20.12.20

Started the game with Real Zaragoza. In the first season, he entered the main league and the UEFA League. I started the second season, already on 28.10, I am on the 4th line of the standings, and there are no matches for the UEFA league! What could be the problem?

-
-SlashuuR- 20.12.20

and Pes slows down in the match and the cut scenes do not slow down, strangely it
was the other way around in the 14th part. Konami can "fix" bugs.

S
Sprint2012 20.12.20

There are absolutely no violations.

O
ODO23 20.12.20

Almost every shot flies into my goal, or I just don't know how to defend, although it's not difficult to score goals. Well, as in every version, including fifa, there are few injuries. YOU at the beginning of the season, a couple of footballers flew out in training, and then the whole season with a full squad.

S
SBGAlbatros 20.12.20

Guys. For this in Japan, I would punish) This, by the way, is called "pumping money from users"
I bought both FIFU and PES. What can I say. And NOTHING. Generally ZERO! No stick.
Only .. for example, in the 1st, the idiot developers forgot to remove the system of "automatic guidance of the ball into the goal") Hello, Batalfield.
In the 2nd ... I'll just keep quiet.
In short! People! Don't buy a license. One is not worth even 100 rubles ...
FIFA DIED in 2012, PES ... back in 2010.

n
nukio 20.12.20

dog 13 was and remains the best version, here is a semblance of fifa, not pre-football. The defenses are 0, the goalkeepers are full of holes, the opponent's AI is generally complete cheating, the AI ​​goalkeeper is impenetrable. Referee? - no, have not heard! Passes to nowhere, delays, characters like flies. How to play this dull shit, I don’t know

P
Peaceful_war 20.12.20

This game cannot be played seriously, because: There are no licenses in KONAMI, judges' sentences are often controversial, the graph does not strive for realism, etc. But if you sit down with a friend under pivas (or napas, as anyone), then the impressions will be brighter than in fifa, the game is very arcade, funny and pleasant to the eye, there is something in it that is not in fifa, and I can't say for sure what exactly. ... But if you play it frivolously, you can be sober), then everything is not so bad: the gameplay here is very pleasant, warmer to the player than in fifa. And the system requirements, well, I was very pleased with my new calculator .. Overall, I have a warm impression of the 20th anniversary part of PES.