3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosh13 20.12.20 09:21 pm

Game Impressions (Pro Evolution Soccer 2016)

PES 2016 is out. We share our impressions.
69 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luxor_GS7 20.12.20

As an avid foot lover. simulators were extremely dissatisfied. It's not even about the schedule, God be with her, for me it's not the most important thing. After several hours of play, I made many negative conclusions:
1). Goalkeepers. They began to miss very often almost everything that flies within 25 meters to the gate and less. They let the grassroots billiard balls pass at once "under the arm", passing a few cm from the center of the goal, they were given too slow response animations, sometimes they bring funny goals to the near corner, literally millimimetry in grinding to the bar, what the goalkeeper should take with his eyes closed , do not react to light blows from the head, etc. We did not go far from 15. More animations, but no sense.
2). Players and dribbling. All the same pot-bellied, they run all the same funny and on bent knees. Idiocy and a full house, fucking, did not fix this matter, Wirth. football players look like pot-bellied koloboks, by God.
3). Online matches. (Played in Commodities, Pros and MyClub) What-this-for-response! Everything migrated from 15. I was fucking good. Whether you play for Bavaria or Zenit, everything is very slow, viscous and sloppy! It is very difficult to play, especially when your game is based strictly on possession and tricky combinations. Difference between offlan and onli sky and earth. The gameplay is controlled by a maximum of 55-60% - everything else is fuss, stumbling over something unknown and stopping response in a second or one and a half, players can hardly be curbed, passes are delayed, there is NO instant response! Tiki-taka waves me a pink handkerchief, they say, forget, in fifa you will shine with creativity. People, you must be either simple lovers of pressing buttons in toys from the bulldozer, or corny ordinary football fans who play hit-and-run, sweeping from time to time with a whistle along the flanks in the hope of a canopy, to ignore this terrible response. Without "b". Yes, goals are scored. Banal. Pass / Throw-Shot-Goal Yes, if you try hard and the possession is 72 on 28, but it will be given with a hassle and a complete lack of pleasure from the process.
4). Complexity of AI. I am, apparently, extremely prof. Sims player, because on "Football Star" the computer gets banal and curious goals from me, often exposes zones and attacks very insecurely. In version 15 in ML, the computer was cheated, he could go 1 on 1 in three passes and sew the ball with a splash into the lower corner of the goal. Some Betis gave more problems than Barça, but these cheats seem to be missing. It is played easily and imposingly. What was done with the AI ​​is not clear. At 15 it was harder. There were also defeats. Everything is simpler and more banal here. Wait for patches ... xs.
Actually, that's all. Sorry for the money. The gameplay has become faster, it's great, offline everything is good in terms of shots, passes, physical. models of ball behavior and improved player response, goalkeepers, player anatomy, dribbling "on the ice", AI-atas. With the network in general, it's a problem, if you don't bother with the process of combining, tactful and creative play, then the response, etc., will not hurt you much.

S
SkyGame 20.12.20

Alex_GrandStyle46
Yes, the difficulty is not at all about anything, at 15 the AI ​​kicked his ass to the fullest, and in pes16 everything is easy on the star, the defense is weak. Not yet playable, maybe that patches will fix it

A
AlexFR 20.12.20

I have one judge behaving strangely? rarely notices violations ...

S
SBGAlbatros 20.12.20

SkyGame

To someone ... I downloaded from a torrent. .on a professional, Witselem shone under the crosspiece from 19 meters ... the goalkeeper, MIRACLE, parried.

L
Luxor_GS7 20.12.20

Jost13
A similar analysis, well done, at least someone sees the horrors of this game.

T
Traun 20.12.20

Next-gen2015
In fifa, hand play only offline.
So there is no particular sense from her

T
Trotilx 20.12.20

Confirmed this is the PS3 and Xbox 360 version. There is a graphics comparison video on YouTube. Now Konami behave like EA, they can easily make PES exclusive for PS4 in the future, their morals are now terrible.

R
Raven344 20.12.20

This year PES is not bad in terms of gameplay, but the graph on Pc leaves much to be desired and something else with optimization for me Fifa 16 demo slows down only in cut scenes, and Pes slows down in a match and cut scenes do not slow down, it's strange because on sistemki I can turn it on 3 at the same time.

N
Next-gen2015 20.12.20

Traun
Handplay should in principle be a huge part of football. It's idiocy that they haven't done it yet.

T
Traun 20.12.20

Next-gen2015
you are right, in fifa, when you press a button in defense, when an opponent is in your penalty area, the player puts his hands behind his back (like life). It turns out - what's the point of pressing this button? )

D
Dmitry1966 20.12.20

Yes, PES 2016 is good, but when will there be Russian commentators and whether they will say who.

S
Summer33 20.12.20

Here are my impressions: in the gameplay plan, everything is normal, you get much more emotions from goals than in fifa, especially if passes and shots are in manual mode, this is +. According to the graphics, it's generally funny, I have a video card when you enable improved anti-aliasing and optimization of tesilation in the drivers, it removes the fans, thinks that these are such irregularities, ladders))))) I haven't laughed at graphics for a long time. I had to disable all the add-ons in the video card drivers. Actually, the graphics from afar sucks rare, when the players are shown in close-up in the rain, the rules, in principle, but the drawn field and the normal models are more important to me ... but instead I see a green carpet and muddy images .. Fifa looks better in this regard. And now I don't even know what to do, buy a fifu and enjoy the same gameplay, or stay on a pirate dog (because only desperate people buy a license for this product on a PC) ... What do you think? I want to finally have a football with graphics, a career, a fifa network and a dog gameplay.
If you compare, there are three pluses in fifa, in Pse one plus, but the most important in fact ...

t
tatunserg 20.12.20

In the first couples I even like it more than 2015. Even the cut-scene was not removed this year ..

S
Summer33 20.12.20

generally made the decision to remove the PES 2016 nafik ... after a few matches. That is why: the AI ​​of the computer does not make mistakes at all, the players after an unsuccessful selection are stupid for a long time (they probably think about causal relationships, or cry), but the player of the other team is already running far away. I hit the crossbar 10 times (10 Karl !!!). The AI ​​of your team is terribly stupid, if the player you play is 10 meters from the ball, then the AI ​​that is 3 meters from the ball will patiently wait until either you reach or your opponent. Xs like the others, but I did not have a game in the center of the field ... And also goalkeepers, this is a separate conversation, there are no goalkeepers in this game, because 90% of shots on target fly by. Everything flies into the near corner, above the goalkeeper, 20cm from the goalkeeper ... everything in general, all right there would be cannon strikes .... So guys, the euphoria from PES 2016 has now passed ... now my choice is unambiguous. I don’t know how things are on consoles, but I don’t recommend PES2016 to anyone on PC. In general, the feeling is that there is no football on PC this year ... Alas.

T
Traun 20.12.20

I will add for my impressions:
I received the key on September 18, already managed to play enough online.
Transfers are very frustrating, I downloaded a patch with almost all transfers and forms, but the lineups are online by default.
Very clumsy and slow players, unlike Sony 4, but slow is rather good.
The goalkeepers do not catch very large scores 7-5 6-3 and so on, the defense allows. 6mu already got used to the match and even played 2-2 and won 2-1. But then he chose Argentina and ended up on Chelsea - won 6-0, just pressing and striking. Well, the games in the center of the field, as it were, not at all.
I really hope that the patch can correct the game of defenders and goalkeepers.
And I didn’t like the myClub mode, I don’t play in FIFE FUT either, but then I tried it, I got tevez, and in almost every match he did “poker”, and now he disappeared, and you don’t understand who was not interested in playing at all

T
TOMILYO 20.12.20

Summer23
The only comment is similar to my opinion. On the "football star" the AI ​​of the computer becomes somehow tough for me (there was no such thing in dog15) it becomes somehow fast and unrealistically accurate, your players, on the contrary, become slower, the accuracy of passes decreases and teammates open up very stupidly, due to for this it becomes very difficult to control the ball, especially in the center of the field, because AI computer selects the ball as a fucking thing to do. You reduce the level of difficulty and everything becomes too simple, and your players are more or less in shape and accept and control the ball normally, there is no balance of complexity, a golden mean. Goalkeepers are a separate issue, sometimes it seems that they are not on the goal at all. Correctly they wrote that there is no game in the center, there is no game at all, no matter how I make a tactical scheme, the attack is still developing normally on the flanks. Didn't play online. Graphics and this will do, the gameplay and small details are more important here. I don't know how on consoles, but on a pc this dog with patch 1.01 looks strange

B
BOEHKOM 20.12.20

squalor

S
SBGAlbatros 20.12.20

I will say this. What in 2011 ... what 2015 .. what schA ... The same thing ... since 2011, WHY, the function of auto-pressing / covering with the body / taking the ball was removed. As it was with ISS 2 on the PlayStation up until PES-2010.
Rather ... auto-pressing was returned .. but the player's players are bypassed by STUPID throwing in the OCHKO ....
Plus ... the computer defenders added "auto-guessing the trajectory of the pass to the player from the player behind". That is ... you give a pass to your player from BACK of the computer player, and the computer "sees" this pass and intercepts .... But ... misses children's balls in some cases and ANY GOALTENDER of ANY team drags the bypass to the far 9-ku. The player's goalkeeper cannot even move when a computer comes out to him.
In short! I play in PES-2006 and wait for FIFA.
PES-2016 is just a minus. Enough to evaluate and add "raw" projects!

Che they do there for 12 months - hell knows!

A
Artem Artyushin 20.12.20

I am disappointed. Any team can handle me. my players stand like craped calves, and the AI ​​is the only way to run. It's very rare to win. Although I've been playing Dog since 2007, it's never been so difficult to play. There are no goalkeepers at all, they miss everything. In general, the nerves are shaking after a couple of matches. I hope the developed ones will correct the situation or will have to wait another year until the new part. And in this there is no desire to play anymore.

u
urban.kalabanovich 20.12.20

Well, many have unsubscribed about the cons of this year's crafts, there is nothing to add. The more I play, the more I feel sick from what is happening on the monitor. Patches, I think, will not fundamentally correct anything, remember the delay in pressing buttons offline (online is not interesting) last year? Corrected? No. So we eat what they give. I just bought a folk assembly for the difference in PC and PS4 versions, not that graphene is important for me, but it's the prince's business, for such a kid, let them sniff my hat and not money