3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosh13 20.12.20 09:21 pm

Game Impressions (Pro Evolution Soccer 2016)

PES 2016 is out. We share our impressions.
69 Comments
Sort by:
t
tatunserg 20.12.20

Explain to me HOW..HOW do people set up a team for hard pressure? You play with some online, so their team PUSHES SO that you can't even take a step throughout the match.I have tried many tactics, settings ... well, they don’t pre-press my so. I thought maybe depends on the team, I take the same, but the sense is ZERO ..

t
tatunserg 20.12.20

SergeiSZV As
for shots, everything is fine with me, when you hit the direction of the strike is regulated by arrows (sticks), you can hold some buttons and you can hold low or high shots. I don't even know all the chips, somehow it works out intuitively. And I score goals.

S
SergeySZV 20.12.20

I tried to play PES 2016 again. And my opinion changed, after all, the PES game is much more realistic than Fifa.
You get great pleasure from the game. Real drive. It's just that at the beginning I didn't understand how to shoot on goal, you need to press the direction of the strike and OK the ball flies where you need it.
There is a drawback - the graphics from the consoles were not delivered.
Improve episode reruns.
They say more online curve.
I like Fifa 2015, but in terms of realism it is inferior to PES, no offense - it's 100 percent.
I would very much like to see the current flaws fixed in PES 2017.

S
Snaider87 20.12.20

Who else is playing this craft? I played for a couple of months and every time there is more and more desire to launch the gamepad into the wall, I play the master league on professional difficulty, so my momand from the first match turned into a herd of feeble Kalichi, from top to xs which division, elementary high-speed attackers cannot escape from defenders , and the second at the start give them a head start, how so? in real football, who has seen this? my defenders ur 84-86 with grief in half take the ball away from the attackers 70-75 lvl if it is higher then this is a very quiet horror, there are a lot of bugs, it feels like the team was woken up in the middle of the night and sent to the match with a kilogram dumbbell tied to the boots.
the dog has surpassed himself, 15 squalor and this is even more trenchant, vopschem I regret the money spent on this SHIT.
ps can there be some normal gameplay mods to somehow improve the responsiveness of the players?

S
Snaider87 20.12.20

demolished tries this squalor from the quick-eyed.

R
Revivo 20.12.20

Snaider87
True story, this PES turned out to be probably the poorest in my memory, and I have been playing games in this series for a long time.

I
Iye vice 20.12.20

The game is liked by the ability to edit almost everything and everything. 3 questions for the guru:
1. Is it possible to turn on the "Computer against computer" game mode here (as in the FIFA series it once was);
2. is it possible to regulate the severity of the judge somewhere / somehow;
3.Can I disable the offside rule?

Thanks in advance for your prompt reply!

P
Podvipodvertov 20.12.20

People, what is better to take, PES 2016 or FIFA 16? You can take one thing, and for me realism is in the first place, it is realism in the behavior of the ball, players, etc.
I know that in FIFA there are real teams and players, and in PES there used to be fictitious ones. How are things with this now? Will there be an opportunity in the same PES to take our team and make them into players at least in the game?

d
demonsi12 20.12.20

The goalkeeper misses everything. AI computer plays perfectly, pass, hit, canopy all right on target. Comp very rarely breaks the rules. In the master league at the level of a football star goalkeeper 80 lvl. misses 9 from 10 hits, protection level 79. Level 76 with a decent skill cannot stop CP lvl.68. I liked PES 2013 better. PES 2016