3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Negarr 22.12.20 04:42 pm

Funny (Mafia 2)

We describe funny incidents that happened to you =)
I was running away from the cops on the bridge and crashed into the car, the engine was cut out, I was rolling off the bridge 200 meters into an alley) 2 cop cars followed me at low speed on a braggart, side by side, not behind the screen , which is a pity) their sides have merged into one ...
260 Comments
Sort by:
M
McEclipse 22.12.20

and I accidentally hit a nigga in a car with a wheelbarrow,
he threw me out, the cops saw it and began to arrest him
well, he started to run away and they kicked him)))

N
Negarr 22.12.20

blacks there are very greyhounds for some reason ... I rob the diner pushed the grandma I want to pick up the cash register a black man runs up and starts kicking me I hit him with 2 mines a strong bastard = (

K
Kirill 38rus 22.12.20

I ran away from the hellish blacks and ran into the weapons store, hid behind the window and when the niggas started shooting at me, the grandfather who sells weapons took them out of the shotgun :) that's such a fighting grandfather :)

K
Kirill 38rus 22.12.20

As one user wrote, blacks in the game are minted animals :)

N
Negarr 22.12.20

Kirya666
agree)

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 22.12.20

That's it)

S
SonyCrab 22.12.20

Um ... I remember hearing that they were shooting in the street. Taking out a pistol, I went out into the street and saw that a police officer was arresting two blacks, but he did not pay attention to me (he later shot them while trying to escape).

The most interesting thing is that it happened at the doorstep of a bar that I robbed 5 seconds ago ...

N
Negarr 22.12.20

you need to create a topic about blacks)

_
_Don_ 22.12.20

Negarr
no, we will write all the jokes here, including about them)
SamVellOff
burn))) I was lying with this your case))

s
sanman2005 22.12.20

I was once stopped by a cop on the sidewalk, Vito sat down on his knees, I pressed "bribe". At this moment, the cop was driven into the house by a police car, almost hitting Vito. Not at all embarrassed by the murder of their colleague, two cops got out of the car and arrested me again. I had to give the same $ 300 to them))

N
Nikitos rus 22.12.20

Why don't you understand ?! Negroes are like gangsters from the first mafia in a walk, that is, if you touch a Negro and another Negro sees it, then Negroes will hunt you, they are gangsters in the second mafia)).

H
Hekit 22.12.20

Nikitos rus
We understand everything, just for a walk, they gave money for them, but here only fun: DD

N
Negarr 22.12.20

by the way nodo play the first part)

G
Grand theft aero 22.12.20

An aunt on a Potomac got into the cops, they threw her out (like Vito, when you steal a car), she sat down on her knees and said: "Officer, shall we agree?" and offers a bribe! These bribe-takers took her, and then I killed them.

N
Negarr 22.12.20

The engine broke down to change, then another one crashes into the car, I flew 1-10 meters away from the car without departing from the repair (I don't know exactly the computer meters =))

_
_Don_ 22.12.20

I'm driving Lassiter 69, in front of me is a white Berkeley and a police car. I crash into Berkeley, he into the cops' car, the cops arrest the Berkeley driver girl. But this bastard paid them a fine. I tried to run over her, but in vain.

l
lixach93 22.12.20

It was fun to watch the reaction of a girl with a man: I crash into a car, these two simultaneously raise their hands, at the same time ramble and run away, and again, at the same time, turn around and look in my direction

G
Greinden 22.12.20

It seems to me that with the update everyone began to react to weapons!
I now had a story:
I killed a black man (bandit) and a woman (in a clothing store) there everyone gathered and started shooting at me) I took a new suit and left the store to watch what would happen next ... Another black man letting his dead friend go to on the threshold I ran to the saleswoman saying - Oh! Zmurik! - sitting down and looking at the corpse = D
By the way, I went down the hill and ran into the police car, the car drove one wheel to the corner of the police. cars))) (The fine was paid) I wanted to get into the car and then Vito turned at the same angle as the car and began to sit down somehow diagonally into it O_O

G
Grand theft aero 22.12.20

PlayGround.ru
Gaer stopped, said if you take me to the police station, I will forgive the fine. I didn't want to pay, I had to give me a lift.

l
lixach93 22.12.20

In a closed area, I found a negro throwing coal somewhere

pix.PlayGround.ru