3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Negarr 22.12.20 04:42 pm

Funny (Mafia 2)

We describe funny incidents that happened to you =)
I was running away from the cops on the bridge and crashed into the car, the engine was cut out, I was rolling off the bridge 200 meters into an alley) 2 cop cars followed me at low speed on a braggart, side by side, not behind the screen , which is a pity) their sides have merged into one ...
260 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grand theft aero 22.12.20

It is also at the docks in the open area.

_
_Don_ 22.12.20

Grand Theft Aero [Rides Lada Priore]
burnout ..) By the
way, I also became friends with a similar type. He said that he was also dissatisfied with the increasing number of corpses on the streets:
pix.PlayGround.ru
And I also took hostages recently. I even persuaded the cops to put down their weapons. I wanted to ask a helicopter and a suitcase of money, so the cops immediately switched to less demanding blacks.
pix.PlayGround.ru

R
RaNDoMeR 22.12.20

The old man decided to block my punches with a newspaper.

http://slil.ru/29557110

_
_Don_ 22.12.20

xDD I
just drew the attention of a cop with a swing, took off the policeman himself in the head, and then the following "dialogue":
-Be careful!
-Got it.
Guess who said what)))

G
Grand theft aero 22.12.20

Dull voice of cops from 1c?

_
_Don_ 22.12.20

beware the pedestrian said, understood, cop) it's just necessary to hear it)))

_
_Don_ 22.12.20

The cop icon is stupid, although you can read the name of the photo.
pix.PlayGround.ru

_
_Don_ 22.12.20

King fought not for a seat on the bus, but for the US police to realize that Scaletta was killing everyone, not a gang of African Americans.
PlayGround.ru

By the way, lechunakh
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
SergIIIo 22.12.20

Leaving the chase, I shot a Negro, his friends were offended by this and chased me. Nearby there was an arms shop, where I, in fact, hid, before that I removed my weapon. Two cops got to the shop before the blacks, but as soon as they entered the old man-owner pulled out a shotgun and cold-bloodedly (O_o cops !!!) killed them, and soon 3 blacks appeared, who also received a lead gift each))) It's funny that the old man this one was looking at the camera all the time, and not at the cops with blacks)
Moral: don't wave the gun in the gun shop.

_
_Don_ 22.12.20

SergIIIo
rather, "Don't wave the gun in Grandpa McCluskey's gun shop!"

l
lixach93 22.12.20

I have been playing for 3 days, but I heard the current now. I arranged a shootout with the blacks, and one of them said: "Are you a racist, or what?" It was funny

N
Negarr 22.12.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
brutal combo on pkm)
Before closing the hood
pix.PlayGround.ru
After
pix.PlayGround.ru
how much the car even through the hood and does not feed)
pix.PlayGround.ru
cops then came running, but mnu was already gash)

l
lixach93 22.12.20

Siamese twins)

pix.PlayGround.ru

d
derudyk 22.12.20

food food myself .. at a traffic light accidentally touched a car.
And guess who got out of it? The fat black man began to shoot at me (I ran out of ammunition), I quickly reverse.
For the first time I was glad to see a policeman who had arrived, they opened fire on a bandit.

H
Hekit 22.12.20

lixach93
And it seemed to me that you stuffed another leg into the ass = D

A
Alekc323bmw 22.12.20

Has anyone tried to drive a car until the gas runs out? I tried it, and ... gasoline does not run out: D true, when the arrow falls all the way, the car loses power, starts twitching, but it goes: D, I probably drove like that for about 20 minutes, gasoline does not run out and that's it. Some kind of crap. If this is true, then this is very bad :(

U
User 508742 22.12.20

Negarr
runs Negro and nachenaet kicking me I did 2 mines beat strong bitch = (
well, niggas always strong. They're ex-slaves. Therefore, in their genes all)

N
Negarr 22.12.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
Poster)

J
Just Kane 22.12.20

It was me that took off on a springboard xD
pix.PlayGround.ru

N
Nemesis 22.12.20

Why is there pink smoke coming from the exhaust?