3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Macsimus 23.12.20 12:27 am

Multi Theft Auto (MTA) 0.5 (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

The server can already be found on this site, one of these days a client will be released http://www.multitheftauto.com/
136 Comments
Sort by:
D
Driver_TDH 23.12.20

vot sdelal obzor vozmozhna ego vilozhat na saite tk u menya s operoi s newspostingom vsegda bili problemi poetomu ya poprosil xtreamfury

The developers of the mod for the multiplayer game GTA Vice City - MTA announce their new product - MTA 0.5. So, what changes await us:

- A huge increase in stability. Using the errors reported to us by the Error Report Tool, we were able to eliminate a large number of common errors.

- New Staunton Island map available for GTA3, including racing and deathmatch.

- New Shoreside Valey map available for GTA3, including several game modes.

- Added Server Browser to the client, with which you can see all online servers.

- New client design.

- Now through the client you can configure and start your server.

- Added MTA protocol mta: //.

- Added news from the mta team to the client.

- Improved server message when logging in ..

- Now the MTA chat window scrolls correctly.

- Changes on the maps.

- Fixed bugs and lags that were present in previous versions of MTA

M
Macsimus 23.12.20

now it remains to wait for the client of this version

D
DJ-Mixx 23.12.20

and when will there be a client ?? and where can you download it ??

D
Driver_TDH 23.12.20

vishla ....

D
DJ-Mixx 23.12.20

a gde skacatj ?? (napisite sait)

D
DeX 23.12.20

www.multitheftauto.com

D
DJ-Mixx 23.12.20

a kakoe nazvanie (tam ih mnoga) ??

D
DeX 23.12.20

Yes, any of these are mirrors to other sites, the main thing is to download the MTA Installer, not the Server =)

D
DJ-Mixx 23.12.20

driver_thd i DAX spasiba !!! :)

H
Hamster Jedi 23.12.20

MTA'Shniki I have a question for you! Why are many players immortal? Or is it my glitches? Thanks in advance.

D
DeX 23.12.20

these are either cheaters or lagers (those with a large ping)

H
Hamster Jedi 23.12.20

Thank you, most likely these are lagers ... I have a ping of about 20-40, and for many who play 600-700 ...

m
mitch 23.12.20

I do not know. I played on the server, it sucks, there is nothing to do, there are no cars, well, sometimes you can do something, but this is not enough, it is much more fun to install fashion on the old Vice City. Only for some reason they do not work often, the whole game has already been dirtied with low-quality mods.

A
Arcanis 23.12.20

I hate cheats, I play GTA in a normal way :) Only it seems that GTA on a cartoon is, sorry, garbage. I have not tried it and, most likely, I am wrong. Just don't swear ...

I
IIspectorII 23.12.20

Why does it give out an error when opening a 0.5 client on 2000 Windows and on xp too !!! Cho for a hogwash help!

D
DeX 23.12.20

and Cho for a mistake?

c
crazy_ski 23.12.20

Poiogite I can’t read messages when the server sends them
and how to send a message so that all players could see it?

I
IIspectorII 23.12.20

he doesn't even open it !! here's how to run it !! it displays a dating window, I click ok! and all pirehali in 2000 writes so there was an error in the program, please restart the program! I already reinstalled the Weiss and the client and was overloaded, I didn’t do anything, help !!! and in xp it writes so to send the report not to dispatch !! CHO FOR FIGUE
just bald Weiss just put Toko !! not cho did not put to entogo not a fig! and a friend is the same as so! installed weiss installed the client rebooted and that's it !!! NO MODES !!!!

H
Hamster Jedi 23.12.20

I have nothing bad against MTA, but I will say something. Firstly, there are a lot of cheaters ... It is impossible to play normally. Secondly (I have a dedicated line) the game eats a lot of traffic = (. In short, we are waiting for the normal version of MTA, completely looted to mind.

H
Hamster Jedi 23.12.20

So ... I'll try to help you, maybe you did, but I'll try
-Go into the installation, when you are asked to choose games (GTA 3, Vice City), select only Vice City, uncheck GTA 3.
-Set the path to Vice City, for example C: Program Files Grand Theft Auto - Vice City
Install the MTA. Most likely you did not indicate the way to Vice City, or put a golochka near GTA3.