3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Macsimus 23.12.20 12:27 am

Multi Theft Auto (MTA) 0.5 (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

The server can already be found on this site, one of these days a client will be released http://www.multitheftauto.com/
136 Comments
Sort by:
D
Driver_TDH 23.12.20

kstati vchera port 2003 pereshel na gta3 ... imho pralno i sdelali ...

I
IIspectorII 23.12.20

and who will help me!?!? read above !!

D
Driver_TDH 23.12.20

spector
eta mta vizivaet oshibku tolko togda kogda ti ne podkluchen k seti ... tobish sdelai tak ... zaidi v inet zapusti mta client (v inete on ne mozhet ne zapuskatsa) zaidi v options i uberi galochku uptade welcome message on startup i vaidse ... client vizvat 'oshibku bolshe ne dolzhen
alead
ti vidima skachal kakoi-to levii installer ili koryavo ego ustanovil..skachai normalnii mtainstall s mtavc.com i ustanavlivat' vse mta zhelateluu v papku ime vc ...

H
Hamster Jedi 23.12.20

I don't know, I had exactly the same problem, I just pointed out the wrong way to Vice City.

I
IIspectorII 23.12.20

Thank you helped zashol in the Internet removed the daw !! SANKS is now working :)))) I will gamble in our LAN !! True Toko 5 people, but a bold line of 100 sigobits :))) class !! good luck to all!! poke we can meet

a
alead 23.12.20

Thanks everyone for the help! As it turned out, during the installation of MTA 0.5, I indicated to her the wrong folder for gta-vice city ...
Reinstalled, and everything was OK with vice city.

Now I decided to install a client for gta3 as well. on the 2003-th port launched gta3 - server.
But MTA swears 'Invalid Executable' on the gta3.exe file
Do I have a wrong pirated copy? There, in the GTA3-shnoy folder, there is also a file GTA-RUS.exe ...
Who has a working GTA3.exe, send it (it's only 850 kilos RAR), plz: alead dog mail dot ru - suddenly it will work?

4el 23.12.20

People!!!!
I reinstalled weiss and mta 100 times, all the time he writes
you are running a modifed version of mta Please reinstall
Help pliz !!!
already loved it !!!
I have a Russian Weiss, but it works fine, there are no mods, no patches
The version of mta - 0.5
may need a later one?

A
AdmSasha 23.12.20

I have windows 2000 Pro (SP4), according to the description, everything should work.
I run MTAClient.exe - "Application Error" falls out
and what else is MTAPH.exe?

H
Hamster Jedi 23.12.20

Can't tell me the name of the servers where there are few lagers? It's very hard to play with them = (

P
PoxyisT- 23.12.20

Fig ego znaet, no po moemy na Windows2000 ne pashet ne xera! Mojet ne docachal 4ego? Ili gluck kakoi-to! Na etix serverax gluckov nemerenno! I klient MTAv05 xrenov sam po sebe? Vse vozmojno amigo!

P
PoxyisT- 23.12.20

A t11 ystanavlival MTAv05? Drugaa ne paidot nafig!

P
PoxyisT- 23.12.20

Xomak, nas4et serverov bez lagerov ne znau, no na 2004 RopNet Ix malo! No ne no4u posle 22.30 IX mnogo!

P
PoxyisT- 23.12.20

4el: - koro4e y teba ne polnii client, doco4ai ego polnosty s saita http://www.multitheftauto.com, ili podojdi i sca4ai na Playground.ru, kogda budet polnaa versia MTA v05!

S
Shurik2514 23.12.20

answer pliz, the problem is this: I downloaded from the playground at the link 3 mega MTA0.5 yu It seems to have been installed without errors, but when I start it, it wants to connect to no and does not start, I already removed the checkmark about ASE and the server file (I changed the config) via notepad because the Setup server utility does not start. Who had - tell me what to do. otherwise I'm starting to regret

D
D e V 23.12.20

What the hell ???
downloaded new mta, installed, but she does not plow !!! At first, the trainers interfered with her, I deleted everything, and started the GTA again ... and what? mta again writes that there are trainers and won't let me go anywhere !!!
I took a disc from a friend, on which he was not playing, installed my son, and AGAIN THIS MTA WRITES ME that she has trainers ... I don’t know what to do! and I also reinstalled MTA ... I cleaned the whole camp before installing .... in short, guys, help!
I really want to play GTA on the Internet!
plizzzzzzzz ................

M
Maska-Z 23.12.20

D e V, the
forum should be read;) it has already answered all the questions 100 times;
here is the answer to your question:
http://www.playground.ru/forums/vicecity/57985/

T
TpakTopucT_ 23.12.20

I have another problem, when I start mta 0.5 I press the connection then start the nut and, like, I have to open the file that starts the ekse, without having time to select the file mta hangs. Toko, you don't need smart advice like reinstall, because I've tried everything. until recently, mta worked fine.

D
D e V 23.12.20

Thanks a lot, guys! helped out ... never played before on no in GTA ... the
topic is fun, but there are still network glitches ... I have a dedicated line and the speed is quite high,
but glitches in GTA sometimes cheer up! in general class!
One more thing! no one knows, kada will bring this game to mind on no? any new mta does not come out?
I just sit on the counter, and here I liked the GTA, I just want it to be similar to the counter (that is, without glitches)!
:)

M
Maska-Z 23.12.20

the most recent version of MTA - 0.5

D
D e V 23.12.20

and that's it ??? mta 0.5 and will not work anymore ???
and yet, in the new san-andreas, gta will also be with the help of the mta client, or there, as in counter? straight from the game and without glitches?
otherwise they spoil the whole picture ...
:)