3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Macsimus 23.12.20 12:27 am

Multi Theft Auto (MTA) 0.5 (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

The server can already be found on this site, one of these days a client will be released http://www.multitheftauto.com/
136 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeX 23.12.20

there is a working client here. By the way, no mods should be installed in the game

J
Junkle 23.12.20

Send me a client from the INSTALLED MTAC (file named MTAClient.exe). Its size is about 100-300 kb for my soap [email protected]. I don't want to download the entire installation program. Internet speed I have [censored]!

D
DeX 23.12.20

if your internet is so bad that you can't even download the client, then nothing shines in MTA;)

N
NetSurfer 23.12.20

Explain the people .... in my MTA all the players move in jerks, you shoot in one place and the player appears in another .... Is this normal or what?

Z
Zoom_OFF 23.12.20

Of course, this is not normal, simple it means either you lag or others lag ...

N
NetSurfer 23.12.20

Ping 150-300 ... Like nothing ... or not? Or maybe you need a patch 1.1?

Z
Zoom_OFF 23.12.20

What network do you have? The patch does not affect this!

f
former cheater 23.12.20

It's all about the connection speed, what is your speed?

N
NetSurfer 23.12.20

45-48k

f
former cheater 23.12.20

Mdaaa ..... I don’t even know .... And you have Vice City itself in a normal game is not in a hurry?

N
NetSurfer 23.12.20

P4 512 GF4Ti ... doesn't seem to be slow

M
Mikhail Nilakaevich 23.12.20

Hi people! I did everything right, only after I play in about ten minutes I write -
disconnected from server,
I go all the rules in a new way. Why such a mess?
At the same time
, please tell me how to play wai city without going online, via a modem with friends. Thank you.

M
Maska-Z 23.12.20

I advise you to look at the topics:
MTA. Online play. Help!
MultiTheftAuto 0.5 cheers !! (MTA)

M
Maska-Z 23.12.20

Did anyone manage to fly vertikas while playing GTA VS online? :))

U
Underground_man 23.12.20

Help! I'm getting kicked out of the MTA! Connected, pressed START GAME. I start the game, they throw me out. What the hell I don't understand: ((

L
Lukanin 23.12.20

Hi. I have a problem with MTA0.5 When starting the client (when starting the client exe itself), when I am not on the Internet, then I see a standard Windows error (send a report, debug, etc.) I think this is due to the fact that the client is trying to load news, but cannot =) It's just that my friends and I want to play
on LAN. In MTA0.4, there is no such problem, but somehow in 0.5 it's okay =)

A
Alexjn 23.12.20

Why can't I download anything from the site? And 0.3 won't connect.

R
Robin 23.12.20

Maybe we can set a time and play together.

e
evggen 23.12.20

Help, please, I can not connect to the game server to play GTA Vice City. I get the message: Disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Tell me how to be? Thank you

R
REZUK 23.12.20

So comrades, experts, did not understand what kind of tops, why does no one help comrade evggen in his big problem? Huh?!? A person, you understand, cannot play, but they sit here silently. !!!! I said everything.