3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Macsimus 23.12.20 12:27 am

Multi Theft Auto (MTA) 0.5 (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

The server can already be found on this site, one of these days a client will be released http://www.multitheftauto.com/
136 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zoom_OFF 23.12.20

To server administration

M
Maska-Z 23.12.20

Moved from the topic: MTA HELP HE SWEATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrLinkiN
03/08/05 19:03

PEOPLE PROBLEM: YESTERDAY I WAS PLAYED FOR A LONG NETWORK ON YOUR SERVER, AND TODAY SUDDENLY IN Trouble. CONNECTING EVERYTHING AS YESTERDAY SUDDENLY HE WRITES ME: You are running a modofied vercion of MTA client. Please reinstall. Well, I REINSTALLED TWENTY TIMES FOR HIM AT LEAST *** !!! PEOPLE HELP PLIZ !!!!

g
grm 23.12.20

Help!! I can not connect to your server, I do as it says, but MTA 0.5 writes an ERROR: Unable to connect: Suspected trainer usage.

Y
Young-Tsa 23.12.20

Yes, soon MTA 0.5.1 will be released, this will be a class like new players in DEathMatch'e and a lot of other goodies, I'm most looking forward to it here.

http://mtavc.com/mta05/051.htm

Z
Zoom_OFF 23.12.20

Yes, I wonder how many new lags will appear in version 5.1? :) Hopefully less than 5

N
Neowww 23.12.20

Did anyone have such garbage: after Conecting I press Start game And when loading at the very end, the game crashes. Help if anyone knows. Thanks a lot in advance !!!!!!

Z
Zoom_OFF 23.12.20

In the client itself there is a section "Options" there will be VC Version: try to put 1.0, if it also crashes from the game then try 1.1

N
Neowww 23.12.20

Thank you!

G
Greed thief 23.12.20

And in mta you can play with cops, etc.

m
mityai 23.12.20

to Neowww

Crashes due to the fact that either the version is newer, or mods, cars, etc. installed !!! Put the version that you need without mods and cars and the game will play !!! Good luck !!!!!

Z
Zoom_OFF 23.12.20

If mods or new cars at the start will give an error that they are installed on him! And he crashes because of the wrong version when loading this often happens ... He went into the game.

mityai
You wrote here complete nonsense ...

m
mityai 23.12.20

to Zoom OFF

My game also crashed due to the fact that everything was installed !!!!
I put clean the game and everything worked fine for me !!!!!
Although when I last played, the version of the game was not 0.5, but 1.1 !!!!

A
Alekcey 23.12.20

What conditions need to be created so that you can play on the Internet through the MTA client?
How do I find out the version of an installed game?
I downloaded the MTA Client 0.5, installed the registered server connected, I press the start game, I select the executable window, shave "You are runninf a modifided vercion of MTA client" what does the neta version of the MTA client mean? or is it my game is corrected, a non-SD patch is installed, and fixes to the files that are responsible for the speed of wheelbarrows, vulnerabilities and others, you need a zero game without any fixes ???

m
mityai 23.12.20

Yes, all this shnyaga must be removed !!!!!
The game will not work if there are mods, cars, files, etc.

A
Alekcey 23.12.20

But does the cd patch also affect?

M
Ma3aXXupu 23.12.20

Who wants to play Gta VC through
MTA

Z
Zoom_OFF 23.12.20

patch no-cd will not affect mta!

M
Maska-Z 23.12.20

MTA 0.5 in this forum GTA VS is devoted to the whole topic

f
former cheater 23.12.20

Alekcey, can you give this NO-SD patch?
My soap
[email protected]

J
Junkle 23.12.20

People help me! Although I once asked this question here, they did not give me a clear answer. In short, I downloaded MTA version 0.5. Joined the server and the chat is visible and everything seems to be fine. BUT! I pressed start game and gives me a type of changed client and because of this I can not play. So, WHERE CAN THIS CLIENT BE SITUATED, so that there are no such messages and you can play normally?