3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RESPEKTROMETR 23.12.20 12:29 am

Are you still waiting for Lost Alpha? (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

The official release date of Lost Alpha has become known - the third quarter of 2012.

All previous dates were dubious and were given a little "from the bulldozer" - the developers could not estimate how long they would have to spend to complete work on the addon. The new date was calculated carefully and most likely Lost Alpha will be released on time.
It should be added that for the first time the release date of Lost Alpha appeared on moddb. Dezodor previously wrote that no LA release date can be official if it is not specified on moddb.

The Dezowave team needs to finish the plot, add the remaining secondary quests and catch bugs along the way. Then work on localization will begin.

There is information that Lost Alpha will be sold together with GSC at a minimal price. Nothing else is known about this. I just informed that no one would be shocked by this news in the future. I have a theory on this, but Dezodor asked not to be worth a conspiracy theory so clarification will wait.
Spoiler
The Dez0Wave development team is working on bringing back the very stalker we've been waiting for. The locations that were cut from the original will be completely restored, many amazing gameplay features that, for some unknown reason, never reached the player, will be returned. But that's not all. The developers will bring a lot of their own, which will make the game the way many want to see it.
Development began back in 2008. During all this time, the developers have done a great job. Every day the addon is growing, acquiring new features, and very soon everyone will be able to enjoy an unforgettable trip to that very zone!

Lost Alpha official website
http://lost-alpha.com/
67 Comments
Sort by:
M
Monolithian Charon 23.12.20

RESPEKTROMETR
I hope so. And then I feel like deja vu. As if the story of the original "Stalker" is repeating itself.

V
VVarn1ng 23.12.20

We place bets which will come out first, HALF-LIFE 3 or LOST ALPHA?)))

A
Anderby 23.12.20

Lost Alpha is one huge fake. The project did not exist from the very beginning, all the news was sucked from the finger, videos and screenshots are taken from a random salad from mods, Dezodor and KazakHd5770 are one person.
Why does he need all this? And then that on the original site the item "Donate" has been hanging since 2010.

S
Strchi 23.12.20

VVarn1ng
your took)

D
Dmitry Evgenievich 23.12.20

Anderby
Anderby wrote:
Lost Alpha is one huge fake.
Probably bummer now that the project has been implemented, patched and Russified? ;-)

T
TTG 23.12.20

Anderby
Interesting guess, but LA is teeming with features that are not implemented anywhere else.

K
KazymirZyba 23.12.20

A very powerful mod. Huge locations, excellent work with the visual component, sound and atmosphere in general. Of the minuses - this is the lack of a normal plot, a very weak implementation and presentation of it, and some additions from the developers themselves, who did not fit in too well. IMHO.
http://pix.playground.ru/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/1203734/