3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antrix 23.12.20 12:32 am

How did you like CHN and what not? (STALKER: Clear Sky)

In general, such a question torments ... I will not drive a "wave" to the game, although there are many shortcomings. I just would like to hear your opinion about the game. This is not a copy of a topic like "Discussion" or "Impression". Let's write here the type of this:

+ Games:
- blah blah blah
- blah blah blah
- blah blah blah

- Games:
- blah blah blah
- blah blah blah
- blah blah blah

Again, I repeat (for some tovarischev): I do not say that the game is bad ... but not good either. I just want to hear (see) your opinion.
192 Comments
Sort by:
n
number 9 large 23.12.20

mazaxakazzzz.About the location of the Bar. You finally can talk to stalkers !? They explain the sho bar now you can’t walk, because it is closed with other stalkers by impassable anomalies! And also about the arts, after the powerful release the arefacts became invisible! And after the final release everything changes (The Bar location opens, the swamps are drowning, as before the bar, in anomalies, the artifacts are again visible, well, etc.)

n
number 9 large 23.12.20

I wonder what stalker would be if it was developed by the Americans (probably it would have been the game of the year)

S
Shadow 23.12.20

aha, of course! First of all, there would be a completely different atmosphere of the game, drunken Russians with bears in an embrace would run around and jump on the trampolines and eat vodka with artifacts!
By the way, about the arts, here's a joke in the RFP, artifacts become invisible again =)
but finally there are a lot of disadvantages ... for example, the faces of stalkers have become monotonous, all in gas masks, well, they also removed the ability to take trophies from mutants ... although it saves time

n
number 9 large 23.12.20

Well, what, you didn't cut it out, remember Call of duti, are there Russian drunks ??

S
Shadow 23.12.20

in the feces of duty, even more delirium, to show signs of life when the Germans are walking and shooting the wounded! this is delusional! no, an American or a European or someone else cannot portray a Russian as the Russians do!

n
number 9 large 23.12.20

In the sense of how it was portrayed by the developed

S
Shadow 23.12.20

but in your opinion Russians and Ukrainians are completely different nations from different parts of the world ???

n
number 9 large 23.12.20

Eh ..... I mean, what are you talking about, I just meant that in 6 years (the Avatar was removed faster) they would have made a stalker from and to, and these our developed didn’t have time. Now I understood about what ? (otherwise what did you write that everyone threw themselves into anomalies, drunks, it's all in the game; ours did it that way;)

r
rembo81 23.12.20

+ new locations
+ weapons can be upgraded
+ cool atmosphere
+ good graphics-
stupid NPCs, even on a veteran-
boring quests
The game is generally normal !

s
shokur_98 23.12.20

Pros:
- Improved graphics + good old locations from PM in a new form
- More or less interesting plot
- Search for artifacts
- War of factions
- Balanced economy system (unlike PM)
- Best stalker atmosphere (IMHO)
- Weapon upgrade
- More voiced dialogues

Cons:
- Unfinished faction war
- Uninteresting quests + few of them
- Few artifacts (if they respawned after being thrown it would be ok)

My rating: 7 out of 10.

P
ProDisaster 23.12.20

Cons:
- No plot. Search for some people, run on all kinds of garbage for others for the sake of incomprehensible goals. I got to the station, but I still didn't understand why all this is needed and why I have 3 other people's PDAs in my backpack, which cannot be thrown away.
- Voice acting. The dialogues themselves are nothing, but the voices and intonations are poorly chosen. It's disgusting to listen to. You have to skip dialogs and read them in the PDA.
- Meager number of weapon options. After running, I realized that it is optimal to look for a viper after the gun and modify it for pistol bullets (9x18, like). Then just wait, endure up to TPc-301 and modify it under 5.45 (and, if possible, have a good supply of BP bullets) + x4 sight + silencer. Better than TPc-301, I have not met a weapon - all AK and modifications are oblique and wedge them. Under 9X39 - bullet flight is too long, which makes shooting difficult. the only thing is if the TPc-301 goes bad - it will go crazy. Have a technician regularly repaired.
- The search for artifacts is weird. In fact, anomalies are useful things, and if they were more frequent, it would be possible to combine them in an interesting way, but so - what you find, then you use it.
- Scary "portraits" and faces of the models. GG is generally such a goblin, which is horror.
- Inability to miss the night. It's a lot of fun to hide in the house at the post and go off to drink tea for the next 30 minutes, because they were not rewarded with the opportunity to sleep.

Pros:
- Dofig monsters and there are all sorts of posts - you can easily test your set of weapons. however, as I said, it is difficult to experiment because there are frankly fig guns and those that can still be used.
- Atmospheric. Despite the fact that the game has a rather unpleasant color scheme and mediocre post-processing shaders (well, there is really not enough color correction and normal highlights) - the sun peeping through the trees, illuminating the old houses - looks pretty. The truth is, entertainment for 2 minutes.

w
wektor1313 23.12.20

as for a clean game without any mods and the like:
+ the ability to upgrade
+ a variety of weapons and modifications
+ the ability to join a faction and fight for it
+ the ability to normally search for artifacts and combine them on your belt - the

plot is short, unlike PM and a little boring , the game rather expresses the gameplay, unlike the first part - there are a
lot of bugs even on the latest patches - the
main character is a bum of some kind -
quickly gets bored, there are a lot of endings in TC, in CHN once pogamal and again pulls only with a bunch of mods.

IMHO