3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antrix 23.12.20 12:32 am

How did you like CHN and what not? (STALKER: Clear Sky)

In general, such a question torments ... I will not drive a "wave" to the game, although there are many shortcomings. I just would like to hear your opinion about the game. This is not a copy of a topic like "Discussion" or "Impression". Let's write here the type of this:

+ Games:
- blah blah blah
- blah blah blah
- blah blah blah

- Games:
- blah blah blah
- blah blah blah
- blah blah blah

Again, I repeat (for some tovarischev): I do not say that the game is bad ... but not good either. I just want to hear (see) your opinion.
192 Comments
Sort by:
КiberkiriК 23.12.20

An interesting plot,
but the plot is really interesting, only crumpled and with a blunt ending ...
What is not bad about CHN, but definitely not combat and not graphics.

M
Melanholiy 23.12.20

N-daaaa, behind this war and the plot is not visible!
Why are the arts invisible?
"GG ​​does not starve" - ​​and I (only) in PM went hungry a couple of times ... In laboratories! Yes, in such places this is the last thing to worry about!

U
User 713759 23.12.20

cons for a long time to write so I did not

H
Hippie_Dog 23.12.20

Why are the arts invisible?

Lord ...

M
Melanholiy 23.12.20

"Lord ..."
Ras is so smart, explain!

H
Hippie_Dog 23.12.20

This is part of the gameplay. The arts are invisible so that you look for them with a detector. What can be incomprehensible here?

M
Melanholiy 23.12.20

I'm not talking about part of the gameplay, but about physical phenomena.

H
Hippie_Dog 23.12.20

And I'm talking about part of the gameplay. And here nafig physical manifestation? If you saw them, then why nafig need a detector? Think!

V
Vilandir 23.12.20

+ new combat features such as prone shooting, from cover, waiting in ambush, general tactics.
- lack of atmosphere of a real ZONE.

M
MikePaTT0n 23.12.20

1.War of groupings +
2.Search for artifacts +
3Old friends +
4.New locations +
5.Grafa fresh +
6.NPCs live their own lives +
7.Bag-
8.Again bugs-
9.Another bugs- 10.Oh
! Bugs!) -

J
Jean-Claude V-Jban-Dam. 23.12.20

+ the best graph of three games
+ the main plus - Sidorovich is young as a hog.
+ extended capabilities of the NPC
+ eeeeee .....

cons:
-kuuucha bugs
-no new equipment
-stupid hunt for art-
after the release, the art will not spawn.
- the war of groups is terribly implemented - a
stupid plot. (even the route of passage is almost the same, we visit the same places as in PM) - a
stupid ending that does not really explain anything
- sidorovich is too young (the main disadvantage)
- sidorovich is too cool assortment
- Sidor has a new shirt
- Sidorovich has a new vest -
Sidorovich sells everything too expensive
- Sidorovich has a stupid voice
-the door to the sidor's bunker is painted
-the game does not start in the sidor's bunker -the
first dialogue in the game is not with Sidor-
sidorovich has a new nose
-in the sidor's bunker repairs
-the stripes on the sidor's new shirt are RED
-and the trousers are
brown -the trousers are from the first part, and I want black -
no fashion with black pants Sidor
- does he have pants or pants?
y RPG cider in the cellar, and he did not sell (((
Where kombez mercenary, who was lying in one of the cider in a bunker? ((
y cider SVD in the bunker, and he did not sell ((
-eeeee ...
-eee ...
eeee ....
in general the whole game spoiled new concept cider !!!

H
Hippie_Dog 23.12.20

in general, the whole game was spoiled by the new concept of cidor !!!

Ahahahah, annealed! :)

t
timtimH 23.12.20

I agree completely. Only you didn't take into account a lot. And I do not agree with the plot.

d
dyrak55 23.12.20

I have not played any stalker before, but recently started playing in CHN and Doshol up to the level (forgot the name (level after the swamps)) but I remembered !: cordon, I had not seen Sidor before, but I saw him in CHN Sidorov looks like my dad) and I bought from him a 6-shot shotgun and American production (all currencies to fall) and the war of groups is so realistic that I want to continue such a war and continue

W
WTYNN 23.12.20

New locations, missions, war of factions, 4 modes of network play on the local network and the Internet, up to 32 people in the game, the appearance of new characters: leader, merchant, bartender, mechanic, an extensive system of weapon and armor upgrades, the use of guides to quickly move in the Zone , the ability to join and play for different groups of stalkers, research anomalies, search for artifacts using detectors, improved intelligence of opponents: the use of grenades and shelters, support for Directx 10 effects, photorealistic graphics, unprecedented detail of the world, the ability to play in improved lighting - this is all very good ... NOOOOOO !!!!!

As everyone knows, the game was released unfinished ... (((and that's putting it mildly ...)
It was generally impossible to play it without a patch ...
If the game came out later, and + even with the tenth patch, then there would be positive impressions after the game ...)

D
DevIL667eXe 23.12.20

Pros:
Good plot
New features (repair and modification, the ability to join clans, etc.)
A lot of fun ("Shota from Ashot" for example)))
New barrels (gun)
Cons:
Too easy to complete
1 ending
bugs.

PS I still didn't understand what happened to Scar, was he dead or what?

t
timtimH 23.12.20

End 1 Look for the 2, use bugs! (People, don't tell
me !) PS I still didn't understand what happened to Scar, was he dead or what?
HZ. Logically, he should have become one of the passengers of the truck from the beginning of PM. ) But he could have survived.

v
viper_liverpool 23.12.20

Pros of the Clear Sky:
Awesome graphics
Search for artifacts with the help of detectors
Upgrading weapons and armor
New locations
Ashot
Cons of the Clear Sky:
War of factions, it is somehow inanimate. (But if on it to work well, you get cool. And that is not a war but a kindergarten pancake, shorter is not a war and messy!)
Bugs
Neto bar (after heart stalking)
Worthless story
ending is stupid
No arena
The fig quests (Go and see kill, bring)
Easy to pass

D
DOLG 23.12.20

I say +
1.Fixed karyavasti of the previous chatsi
2.Graphics improved
3.more lively talk
4.there are no repetitions of the text that the NPCs used to say in the shadow of Chernobyl, for example, after the first big quest you go to the bartender passing through the hangar bar it swells like a parrot's ass "go your own way stalker ..... "
5.npc move normally not like in the old chat where they jerked by just raising their hand.
6.y hitting enemies in different ways, that is, if you hit the leg, he will temple and immediately brains on the wall in the head.
7. Playing in the shade of Chernobyl, I remembered in my childhood how trees were made from kakrton, but in most cases the trees became more relistic.
8. New anegdotes, at least sometimes, there is not a crumpled anegdot.
9. Barrels, cylinders detonated when fired, explode as in the second halva.
10. the guides do not need to think over their walk and spend precious time walking on the sole spent.
11. If you look closely, then in the old watches it looked like animation here more realistic.
12. The Ashot always has the necessary things there - armor, sights, glushak.
And so now all the cons.
1. To look for artifacts of some kind of shnyaga nonsense, because in the previous parts they were visible.
2 .----------------------------- until the very Pripyat night, hell, you will see as dark as in a black man's, even from a fanarium of 5% ...
3.nps moves you does not even bypass.
4. Saving the car sitting only at the beginning of the game. At night, send a quest by pushing past the freedom patrols, it was preserved while in the meat grinder, at first, it was not like that.
5. stupid quests with the help of us attack help you bzhat will fall for one mutant which can be killed with a knife.
6. darkness in buildings, even to whom the quest needs to be given it is dark.
7.Little can be put into the bag.
8.anomli the springboard is confused with the wind.
9. where is our favorite arena.
10. Sidorovich has a laptop.
11.In computers, BIO is always visible.
12.and the last thing I add to it is invisible how you eat a sausage stick like a duck swallows.
I apologize for errors in the text.

S
STROGOV 23.12.20

Oh, he made fun ... Heh, well, really, not a post, but some kind of anecdote ... An experienced stalker is immediately visible :)))