3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antrix 23.12.20 12:32 am

How did you like CHN and what not? (STALKER: Clear Sky)

In general, such a question torments ... I will not drive a "wave" to the game, although there are many shortcomings. I just would like to hear your opinion about the game. This is not a copy of a topic like "Discussion" or "Impression". Let's write here the type of this:

+ Games:
- blah blah blah
- blah blah blah
- blah blah blah

- Games:
- blah blah blah
- blah blah blah
- blah blah blah

Again, I repeat (for some tovarischev): I do not say that the game is bad ... but not good either. I just want to hear (see) your opinion.
192 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 23.12.20

Clear sky is a leap forward, and whoever doesn't like it, there is another forum - on the shadow of Chernobyl.

m
martin 10001 23.12.20

+ graph
+ Mouzon
+ new locations
+ gameplay

-BAGI
-BAGI
-BAGI

D
Delpiero10juve 23.12.20

If with the FC8 + mod the spawn and teleport menu (many thanks to the authors !!!!!!!) then I give CHN 10+

V
Vik80 23.12.20

The game is super! Purely our theme. But there are plenty of downsides, and it's pretty angry! Will anyone take it to the full level?

P
PrankMaN 23.12.20

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++ 1. Weapon upgrade ++++++++++++++ +
++ 2.Graphics ++++++++++++++++++++++
++ 3. Well, just play Interesting +++++
++ 4. New weapon, mutant. .. +++++++++
++ 5. New locations +++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++

------------------------------------- -------
--1.Bugs, glitches ...-------------------------
--2.Atmosphere ( Lost, not scary ..) -----
--3. There is no gamedata folder --------------------
--4. The plot is too short ----- ----------------
- (and it's not too logical that the shooter ----
- for 2 games 3 times visited the center --------
- -5. Removed old locations -----------------

P
Precursor 23.12.20

+ Graphics.
+ Upgrade weapons and costumes.
+ New locations.
+ New weapons.

-Bugs and glitches.
- Departures.
-No freedom of action in the last 3 locations.
- There is no way to climb the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.

v
vlad-kerch 23.12.20

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V
Vito Scalette 23.12.20

+ Count!
+ Realism!
+ There are no bugs with patches, I just save until I switch to this or that location and everything is covered!
+ Pumping and repairing suits and barrels!
+ Ability to play for the group (I recommend mod Faction commander 2.5)
+ Not bored
+ Freedom of action in all locations in the Factions War (relating to the same mode)
+ Bots operating without participation of the player and it pleases (Who is furious, but the steam is not necessary)
+ Interestingness (Forget about bugs)
+ Search for artifacts using a detector (It's even more interesting)
+ A short but interesting story!
+ New locations
+ Fully patched game guarantees no bugs and crashes!

What is unclear read above! +10

Neo gamer, if there is a blowout, hide in a shelter (they will indicate where to dive there)

T
The walking dan 23.12.20

+ graphics
+ sound
+ war grouperovak
+ search for artifacts with the help of a dector
+ improvement of weapons and costume
-short plot
very good game waiting for the call of Pripyat stalker

I
Il Hartmann 23.12.20

+ Grafon
+ Modernization of weapons and costumes
+ Search for arts with a detector
+ Emissions
+ PC and PCT

-Plot
-Atmosphere -Too
frequent respawn
-Unrealistic shooting
-Few locations
-Limansk and Hospital (corridor shooter)
-Ending

g
gray knight 23.12.20

+ Modifications to weapons and armor
+ artifacts get out of anomalies
+ atmosphere
+ war of groups
+ bandage now does not heal (trifle)

-Bugs-
first aid kit does not heal bleeding (trifle)
-plot
-too dark nights
-some additional tasks
-ending

M
M0NAX 23.12.20

+ modification of weapons
+ war of groups -
few weapons - linearity of the
plot -
side quests ala go
and bring a lot of other
things + but it's still interesting to play

J
JUMPERpk1 23.12.20

+ graph
+ upgrade of weapons and armor
+ atmosphere
+ war of groups
- plot-
ending of the game
-bugs
+ sounds

F
FlogGnaw 23.12.20

I liked that you can join groups and capture territories, did not like the problem with the game crash

S
STRENG 23.12.20

+ improvement of equipment
+ graphics
+ war of factions
+ new locations
+ artifacts are found with the help of detectors-
glitches and bugs
-short plot and an idiotic ending
-some side quests
-In the Chernobyl nuclear power plant you cannot climb and explore
-Hidden faces under the mask like in PM
In principle, the game is very I personally liked it. But bugs and glitches spoil it. I'm waiting for the call of pripyat.

F
Funny cat 23.12.20

+ Extraction of artifacts
+ upgrades of armor and weapons
+ war of factions
+ simulation of the life of neutrals and other NPCs
+ sound - an unfinished
game system for one or another faction (constant tasks like defend / recapture a point - sometimes 3+ identical tasks in a row - annoying )
-It is impossible to wander around the Chernobyl NPP-
absolutely no ending.

P
Pauls96 23.12.20

+
1 upgrades.
2.Multiplayer.
3.atmosphere.
-
1. Departures because of which I could not complete the game.

B
BestPro777 23.12.20

Pros: The atmosphere has become better, there is less lag, upgrades, new maps for multiplayer. Cons: no anti-cheat system and that's it ..... no crashes after the 10th patch were noticed.

W
Watman 23.12.20

+ Upgrade weapons and costumes
(it is interesting, but in the new part would be desirable that it was removed, made originally a weapon more powerful, makes any suit useless, or nearly so, with the exception of heavy armored exo with shlemakom and protection of the arms and legs)
+ Repair of the weapon and costumes (much cheaper than buying a new one, and even more so then upgrading it)
+ New locations
+ Interesting search for
arts + Artifacts don't just lie around
+ Changing hand textures when changing a costume
+ Joining groups
+ Impossible to make a
mod + Artifacts get out of anomalies

- The barrel wedges often
-The war of the groupings has not been worked out (without the direct participation of the years in hostilities, they cannot conquer anything., On the other hand, the cane on the enemy without the command to attack, and they get it in the brains. where., at the base you cannot take several units with you, give the command to follow, and then attack., the commander-in-chief of the group does not send additional forces when they are really needed, especially on other maps, in theory, you can generally mobilize almost all stalkers by radio, leaving one in each camp, for temporary protection., there is no call for help by radio, as well as there is no point in making friends with the group, developing relationships, rescuing, completing additional quests., there is no clear vertical of power in the group, subordinates and commanders, ranks, authority ,you cannot become a commander, put together a squad of 100 stalkers, or become the head of one of the groups, manage resources at your own discretion., you cannot hire someone for money or friendship as a bodyguard, or put together a group of bodyguards, like a group of shooters, with sophisticated weapons , arts, costumes, etc.)
-A variety of side quests (it would be better if they were removed altogether, 150 unemployed stalkers are stupid, no one wants to work, they don’t give money to do the work, and only yy works on credit, of course everyone is waiting for him to take out half of the farm for 500 rubles the money is just enough to repair the armor torn into the British flag, and there will be enough for a couple of bottles of vodka, if it is not torn very much, the employers forget about the cartridges and first-aid kits, they think I kill them with my bare hands, for my pleasure)
-Weak power of the weapon ( after the first hit, the shotgun stands rooted to the spot, only when you finally hit it, it throws it back a meter, although in theory it should throw it right away, and the enemy, if hit, should roll on the ground and groan in pain, even if the armor is intact, like that)
-The scene when you are fired at from a bullet (beginning, the machine gunner is just some kind of sniper, so shoot, from a machine gun, in principle, you won't get it like that, if you shoot with a burst of 2 shots, but then you won't aim at a target moving at high speed, but here 20 bullets in a burst all in the bull's-eye, from such a distance, through the forest plantation)
-The plot (a separate topic, I didn’t like it the most, in the first part, even though the missions were interesting, long-playing, there was "kill strelok" for example, but here "bring it in", "shot, get a reward, well done", missions are pouring out of a sieve, not you manage to sort, the exclusion zone has turned into a war zone, and the game is a stalker in a shooter game.At least the shooter had a batch, woke up, lost his memory, a task to kill and a duty to * idorovich, partially remembered, went to the center of the zone, fulfill a childhood dream damn the idea of ​​a fix who likes what, but here you wipe entire villages off the face of the earth, why, why, and what to Scar from this, like water off a duck's back. If you do not read the dialogues, then in general the confusion looms concrete. more, who wants to digest tons of text,This is not a newspaper clipping, but a game, why in some games a couple of lines in English are enough, for example "kill strelok" and everything is immediately clear.)
-Unrealistic shooting (you see the enemy, you shoot, the bullet doesn't reach, it feels like I'm shooting some kind of sh * t, and everything around is a
fucking circus) -Few locations (all well-known and popular locations have been removed)

s
souperr 23.12.20

Pros:
The atmosphere of the zone
There are new locations
Upgrading / repairing weapons and armor
There are detectors of anomalies (and different models)
You can join groups, help them in development, capture territories, etc.
The number of people in the group, their experience and weapons depends on the number of occupied territories (visible with the naked eye)
Sidorovich is present :)
Cons:
Mutants are not so scary and play a small role in the game
Other stalkers (NPCs) do not perform extra. tasks and stupidly sit in front of the fire or shoot with someone (I have never seen a stalker walk across the field and look for a cache or hunt a monster. Some lazy people live in the Zone, and you plow for everyone)
You can't find a companion. You almost always walk alone (with the exception of capturing territories, plot skirmishes, etc.)
Crashes
Bugs (present, as in all games)