3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20 12:59 am

Questions about the Walkthrough and Gameplay. (Ninja Blade)

Once the game is out, it means that questions will appear right now!
188 Comments
Sort by:
W
Warezhunter_ 23.12.20

First, the question is how to start it, and then there will be questions about the gameplay. And the game is still on sale in few places and not everyone can buy opportunities.

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

so what - the fact itself: the game is out

n
n1cker 23.12.20

and what are you stupid, the game went to boxing for a long time! I played it with a friend! and now Microsoft quietly ported it!

D
Dante75rus 23.12.20

the easiest way is to order the game from the Internet and that's it

L
LexaFlash 23.12.20

Hey, cotton-how to pump skills and weapons. I play the keyboard with a mouse - I just clicked everything and nothing. Help me please.

[
[[PROTOTYPE]] 23.12.20

during the game, you click on M by default, and you choose what to improve - swords or equipment, and you can also use a first aid kit and adrenaline.

L
LexaFlash 23.12.20

Guys, have a question. I'm already bored. When he breaks the wall with his sword, well, when you need to make a hole, I zay ..... click on the spacebar, I play the keyboard. It is necessary to hammer so that the keyboard will break down to the end of the game and the roar is all over the house. Tell me, maybe I'm not pressing the button correctly in terms of speed. After three such walls, my finger is red and swollen like a ball. This is simple PPC.

W
Warezhunter_ 23.12.20

In short, it started, now we need a trainer.

P
Palych Rocks 23.12.20

but I finally can’t break the wall, the game’s over, the control of nichrome is not adapted, the port is crooked, and even in widescreen, only console players can play such garbage

A
Alex09920 23.12.20

strangely enough, after 5-7 clicks, the wall breaks normally, it can't depend on the complexity on which you play, for example, on an easy one and everything is normal

s
sladkiy13 23.12.20

guys help not pumping weapons what to do ???

[
[[PROTOTYPE]] 23.12.20

Everything is fine with me and the wall breaks and all that who does not have, in the settings, make the QTE complexity lower, it can help.

J
Jacques Villeneuve 23.12.20

how to destroy 3/3 megaclops

n
n1cker 23.12.20

people help I can not understand what to do in the second mission when a helicopter covered with a virus flies backwards, how to catch it there ???

n
n1cker 23.12.20

I understood everything, there it is necessary to break the wall with a shuriken and then, with the help of wicker swords, fly the distance between the houses

P
PlatonOlolo 23.12.20

Everything is right with the game (the wall breaks, anger hangs, there are crashes, but rarely), BUT the main problem in the game is that the game is not saved! Someone put a save when you start to fight a spider, please

T
Tony_Redgrave 23.12.20

As far as I understand, the game does not save the mission floor. it saves checkpoints during the game, when you exit you need to start over again

Jacques Villeneuve,
just go through the level as usual, with the difference that you are given time to kill each of the bugs separately. killing the first, the time will increase, or it seems to be added to the remaining time

P
Palych Rocks 23.12.20

nakuy in your mouth, I press the button, and the wall does not break, is that some kind of glitch? tell me how you break the wall, I start to stutter every time and does not break

[
[[PROTOTYPE]] 23.12.20

you choose a heavy sword, walk up to the wall and quickly and often poke a space.

A
Alex09920 23.12.20

Steve Taller on what difficulty do you play? If on medium or hard then try to bet on low, then I xs what's the matter