3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20 12:59 am

Questions about the Walkthrough and Gameplay. (Ninja Blade)

Once the game is out, it means that questions will appear right now!
188 Comments
Sort by:
T
TetrisX 23.12.20

ChillStreaM
You need to shoot at the hand in which he holds the helicopter

s
sergey112200 23.12.20

People do not rack their brains buy a joystick and get a buzz from the game.
Although the port is crooked, I haven't played with such enthusiasm for a long time.

C
ChillStreaM 23.12.20

TetrisX
Thank you
sergey112200
And where does the joystick? We are here to help each other in passing, and not share opinions;)

T
TetrisX 23.12.20

Where is the shinobi moji in the 2nd and last mission

T
Turgor 23.12.20

Tell me how to beat daddy, pliiiz! I'm talking about the episode where the hero first uncorks a new sword. There, after a couple of minutes, a red glow appears around the father, and then, it seems, nothing takes him at all - or blocks or dodges the bastard! What kind of glow is this, and how to defeat it, please tell me!

L
Luc1FEAR777 23.12.20

my game throws out at level 3 when you need to fight the boss, what to do, help pliz)

L
Luc1FEAR777 23.12.20

I don't have to pass it myself))

V
Valegion 23.12.20

people tell me what to do in the first mission, I fly out the window, I kill the first monster and the game crashes. What should Mona do?

T
Tony_Redgrave 23.12.20

Turgor
should only be fought with a ninja blade. against the clones double

Valegion will come down
and you don't use a trainer? sometimes it interferes with

TetrisX
when the second time you are given the choice of where to go to the giant's father, choose the left path. after a little walk you can see the cracked wall. behind this wall there should be a passage that can take you to the right road. on this passage there will be a platform in front of the fallen radio broadcasting tower (or something there). check out this site, the moji are there

people, and you tell me, if I post the save, who can put a 5 or 5+ rating there? otherwise it’s got enough, how many times I don’t go through the 3rd mission, all the time 4+ in the mission rating and the overall rating

c
cla-ilya 23.12.20

Please help with the second mission. Here I pass the helicopter, and then I need to make a fiery boomerang to break through the web. What should I do to make the boomerang fiery ??? Thanks in advance.

D
DimmCadet 23.12.20

Help mi pliz) In the first mission, when you finally kill the fat mutant, the building starts to collapse, the floor falls through, in general, you have to run away along the corridor .. people say use your vision, I turn it on, but I don't see anything blue .. you can't turn into the side passages .. What to do?

T
Tony_Redgrave 23.12.20

DimmCadet
got me this way the first time too. you just need to rush to the glass at the end of the corridor

cla-ilya
finally tin. the F button is to change to the next shuriken

C
Credo93 23.12.20

People who know the thread how you can pump double swords to the last level ?? And where to find the 4th shuriken !!! And then I already ran around, but I still did not understand ((

T
Tony_Redgrave 23.12.20

Credo93
general statistics 5 or 5+ = double swords level 4
at least hard difficulty level of the game passed = 4 shuriken
... at least someone wrote that

C
Credo93 23.12.20

Thank you)) I'll have to try)

g
greencjohn 23.12.20

who will tell you how to get through in the 7th mission at the beginning of the tunnel ... where from an armored car you shoot at ticks that chase you ... one has enough health ... the second is not! :( very necessary! give a comment!

d
dku 23.12.20

Help with the spider boss on the roof when you need to press the space bar. I press many times but there is no reaction. Writes that it's late. And so all the time. What to do?

T
Tony_Redgrave 23.12.20

greencjohn
how are those lives missing? All I managed to do was shoot off the armor on one claw and all the

dku
if you press the right buttons, then this is already a technical problem. it might be worth trying to reduce the complexity of qte

P
Platypus of War 23.12.20

norod help do not see fire

T
Tony_Redgrave 23.12.20

meaningful message