3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20 12:59 am

Questions about the Walkthrough and Gameplay. (Ninja Blade)

Once the game is out, it means that questions will appear right now!
188 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEADmaross 23.12.20

How to pump weapons ??? n then crystals have already collected normally, but there is no sense ...

C
ChillStreaM 23.12.20

People in the 9th level (the last) when flying on a turntable comes to the moment when some big white moron grabs a turntable in which you are sitting and hits it and that's it, you're a corpse. I haven't fired 0 results on him, and nothing else can be done, neither with a sword, nor jump out of the current, but this doesn’t work

G
Gall106s 23.12.20

DEADmaross, in the game press the M key, then choose what you want to pump: a weapon or a shuriken. You press the enter and choose which weapon you want to improve. put crystals - right button. like everything

c
coach_spb_89 23.12.20

in ninja blade, does the save work only between missions? or can the game continue from a certain point on the mission?

G
Gall106s 23.12.20

Yes. only between missions

D
Discodise 23.12.20

People, how to get through 2 missions of the hyperworm, what to do when his life is restored ??

d
dragonwarior 23.12.20

People how to kill Andy mutant

G
Gall106s 23.12.20

Discodise when you pound him the second time or the first?

dragonwarior, who is this? what mission?

D
Discodise 23.12.20

Gall106s, like in the first where else you need to climb the platform on the right

G
Gall106s 23.12.20

in short, when you finish him off, he falls to the second floor and you can already finish him off. run to the very right edge, there is a wall along which you can climb to the second floor. and there you are already finishing it.

G
Gall106s 23.12.20

dragonwarior, got to that moment :)
when he throws fire at you, you take double swords and beat this fire at him. I beat like that

C
ChillStreaM 23.12.20

dragonwarrior
I took a fire shuriken (the button accordion that the Persian had on his back) and as soon as the adversary climbed out of hiding, he threw it at him

B
Between 23.12.20

I got stuck in the mission when I had to run away from the hyper worm, I ran away, and then there was an infected helicopter. He brought me to the site, but he doesn't want to cling to the blades. Help.

B
Between 23.12.20

so it passed, now another troubles. In short, when they gave me a fiery shuriken, I go into a room where there is some schmuck and it is necessary to set it on fire, I interrupted everyone there, there is a hole on the left. It does not want to jump over, and even more so to run along the wall. Help )

C
ChillStreaM 23.12.20

On the left side at the very beginning there is a passage filled with boxes. You start the boxes with a stone-cutter for the minced meat, and move on

S
SergiuSkO 23.12.20

In the battle with the last boss, possibly a hefty monster with the appearance of a father. So, when you empty his hp strip, according to the idea you need to use the QTE, but there are no signs as before, "space". What I have not tried there. I tried to beat the boss and the arm and climb up the sword. There is no effect. What to do?
http://forum.vth.ru/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=1265375

C
ChillStreaM 23.12.20

I don't have another case, I can't get through where he is when you fly on the turntable with bounce flies out from behind the house and grabs the turntable, then I don't know what to do ... From firing 0 results

S
SergiuSkO 23.12.20

I even xs :) It seems to have populated it and that's all. Doesn't he just take you and throw you?

T
Tony_Redgrave 23.12.20

SergiuSkO do
you think they put the sword there just like that? if you look closely, a dot glows in front of his head. if, while running to the sword, jump to the side of the head, and then press the spacebar again, then qte should begin. the main thing is to have time to press

C
ChillStreaM 23.12.20

No, he just takes a turntable and pounds it with his fist, and I fired at it, did not let go of tsuko = ((