3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20 12:59 am

Questions about the Walkthrough and Gameplay. (Ninja Blade)

Once the game is out, it means that questions will appear right now!
188 Comments
Sort by:
r
romius30 23.12.20

The people, the doshol before the 4th mission, the question is: I learned how to do all the techniques, but not how I can’t get bloated how to do with the block, not how it’s impossible ...

G
Gerich007 23.12.20

when it is necessary to wet the bugs 3/3) I kill the first) then I look for the second I get where two cars are standing and write there, turn on the ninja's vision, etc.

G
Gerich007 23.12.20

ZY: 5 mission

T
Tony_Redgrave 23.12.20

Gerich007
he's on the ceiling

P
PlatonOlolo 23.12.20

How many missions are there in the game?

I
IBM_d3m1urg 23.12.20

Fucking game, in the 5th mission I killed 2 of 3 beetles, after killing the 2nd beetle I go up to the wall and it doesn't break. For 10 minutes I tried to do something and 0 effect. From softvar and ND are facing each other. Light pressing - what is heavy? Or Klava for 150r. can calculate the force of pressure on the key?

I'll take this console UG to hell.

p
pashakalinin 23.12.20

I can't pass a crab when you break two legs, where should you beat him and what ??

L
LexaFlash 23.12.20

Yes, yes, in order to break the wall for many problems. So rather, you can break the clave. Glitch full of PPC.

m
maksh 23.12.20

how to kill Ken's father, kanbe ogawa when you've already killed a healthy pida ... sa and you jump into his mouth

P
Palych Rocks 23.12.20

XoDiX
and in the 1st mission I can't break the wall, I'm already fucked up, I press the "space" as often as possible, but it doesn't break, tell me in detail how you break walls

m
maksh 23.12.20

you approach the wall, in the lower right corner of the screen an inscription appears what type to break, press the space bar. Press and then a pulsating button appears and it is here that you need to press the space bar very often

H
HuNTeR 777 23.12.20

Agree with Warezhunter Trainer NADA

P
PlatonOlolo 23.12.20

+1000
Trainer somebody is blind, huh?
I already fucked up with these gan * ons at level 5)))

l
lexa ... 23.12.20

Do you people speak Russian in the game? For some reason I speak English and Russian subtitles are all so?

P
PanNICKA 23.12.20

There was a mission where it was necessary to destroy 3 tick-bombs in the right time, I got stuck there, I go to some kind of cistern there is still a tree with an eye that can be set on fire and I don't know where to go. The ninja sees nothing.

P
PlatonOlolo 23.12.20

And who even said that they should speak Russian in the game? It's like you haven't met any other games where English is spoken x)

l
lexa ... 23.12.20

GpaD
Well, when I downloaded the Russian sound and text was written and here the identity from someone heard that it was completely translated.

P
PanNICKA 23.12.20

mrAlexey
The thing is, before the release of the crack, everyone thought that the new disc completely localized the game

l
lexa ... 23.12.20

I see, it means only subtitles, well, that's good)

T
Tony_Redgrave 23.12.20

PanNICKA
I don't remember exactly, but I need to break the wall there