3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jorgen Vitalsen 23.12.20 01:01 am

(Spoilers) Battle with the Gray Wardens at Adamant Fortress (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Has anyone already completed the game? In the battle with the Gray Guardians in the Adamant fortress, our hero, along with Hawke and one of the Guardians, fall into the Shadow. In the end, you have to choose: who will remain to cover the retreat. It is written that "most likely" this character will die, but not 100%. Knowing Hawke, I think that he will probably somehow get out, but the guard is unlikely to appear already. But if Hawke does not survive, then he does not want to sacrifice him. Does anyone know for sure what will happen to him next?
67 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry Alexandrovich 23.12.20

I think everyone regretted Hawk) and now I have a story without a logane)

I
I3ender 23.12.20

Damn well, you give, when there is a choice between some kind of left guard and the hero Hawke of the second part, I think the choice is obvious who to sacrifice? Now, if there was a choice between the Guardian of the first part and Hawke, then I would have thought, although I would not have thought, Hawke was at the expense))

PS I think Hawk will survive, but this is my personal opinion.

M
Maklline66 23.12.20

Does anyone know for sure what will happen to him next?
Poper (la) into the fortress of the gray guards in the north, and SUDDENLY it became impossible to contact this fortress. In short, Hovk is a loser, and he dies in any case.

A
Aligator182 23.12.20

I3ender
Who has the left guard, and who has Logain and here I personally thought for a long time.

F
Freedom_07 23.12.20

Lol, the theme name is already one big spoiler

P
Priys90 23.12.20

and someone had Alistair (for example) I thought for a long time who to leave

A
Angelica04 23.12.20

It is true that Loghain is very sorry, but given that he is no longer young, she still allowed him to moderate. As for Alistair, he is my king with Anora. And those who executed the first part of Loghain, some kind of strae like his Ostrich or something like that, will not feel sorry for it. And Hawke did not deserve death. It would be better to make a choice between the hero from the first part and Hawke, that was much more interesting.

J
Jorgen Vitalsen 23.12.20

Stroud is not a bad guy either, besides, he is the eldest of the Gray Wardens and is important to them. And Hawk is still doing all sorts of bullshit, and I have no doubt that he will get out of any trouble. But this is my vision, maybe BW doesn't think so? In general, I understand that no one chose the second option?

And if someone did not understand, it was not a question of who better to leave, but whether Hawke would survive if he was left.

A
Angelica04 23.12.20

Another question arises, is there any need for such an order as the gray guards who are not controlled by anyone who often makes mistakes (remember Commander Sophia)? It is possible to carry out a ritual with the blood of an archdemon and when it becomes necessary (directly in cases of the beginning of a pestilence). They are of little use, they themselves talk about it. It's a pity that there is no option to put the gray guards under control.

h
haffi 23.12.20

I, like the majority, gave Stroud to slaughter :)) Hawke is too sorry))
In the end I chose to keep the Order (well, of course, we started with the SS, the hand did not rise)))
And who drove out the guards from Orlais - what are you in end received? ..

By the way, how does Varric react if Hawke is left in the Shadow?

M
MoscowGolem 23.12.20

Houa needs to be blamed otherwise all the glory for the murder of the Coryphaeus he will take to YOURSELF, he told you about it 100 times in the game (and in general, given his hatred of the protagonist and the Inquisition for Gaspar and the templars, you understand, it's not just that after the first mission for the Inquisition, he leaves it with almost a fight with the main character) ... and after leaving the shadows it will be possible to remove all the gray guards) first cut them out in the fortress and then at the end of the mission there will be a pitiful handful of them send them into exile to the north with the surviving leader, he will arrange a revolution for them for the new rules and the gray guards will completely self-drunk) and YOU and the Inquisition will become the main ooze and no one will take away the glory) and do not forget to disperse the church)

S
Succulentus 23.12.20

haffi
If you drive out the Guardians, then in the end it turns out that their Order will gradually degenerate. It seems something like that.

M
Mursha 23.12.20

Varric will cry, and his card will change. But then he will leave.

Personally, I left Hawk in the shadows, otherwise the two in the game somehow annoys me. And then she is my magician, Shadow is her home. A hand did not rise to Loghain. He walks the edge of the blade all his life. And his little son is growing ...))))

I
I3ender 23.12.20

I even went through the whole game and do not remember the moment that there was a choice to expel the SS or not? When is this happening? When Hawk and the Guardians snatch something? Well, xs, I chose the answer there "it's good to shit here, things are more important now"))

N
Niko71790 23.12.20

I3ender

This is if you throw a hawk and return with the guard.

A
Andreyka_05 23.12.20

I3ender
The choice to exile the SS was when after the battle with the Nightmare (leave Stroud in the Shadow), that's where a dialogue appears about the removal of the SS or joining them to the Inquisition.

M
ME_Ascen 23.12.20

1. I came to the task where the big spider comes and you need to choose who to stay Hawk or Stroud.
I wanted to choose Stroud, but then I found somewhere that if you choose Stroud then Hawke will stay alive and all the glory will go to him .. right?
Also, even if Hawke is left alive, in future missions he will be a traitor or someone else and you need to choose to kill or exile. But then if you kill him Varric will leave.
And if you leave him instead of Stroud, Varric will be offended but will not leave.
So who to choose and what is the use in choosing someone.
2. Will there also be a choice to dismiss the gray guards, or should it remain
what to choose?
It is necessary that at the end the Inquisitor was I don’t know the king or something else. Well, so that all the glory went to the Inquisitor.

v
vitovt-d 23.12.20

What a vain, however)

n
nikitos3004_ 23.12.20

Choose Hawk don't dismiss the gray guards and keep Hawk alive

R
Runaa 23.12.20

ME_Ascen
Firstly, about the inquisitor, as we were made the head of the inquisition, so we will remain, there are no changes here. There are no kings provided by the game.
Secondly, Varik does not go anywhere, and even adds to the conversation after Hawke's death.
Thirdly, the guards, their dissolution, or vice versa, only affects whether some party members approve of it or not, there is nothing more.
Then they write, or the order begins to recover, but is at war with the center or degenerates, also at war with the center.
Regardless of the choice of what to do with the guards, the survivor will have something to look for, somewhere there.