3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jorgen Vitalsen 23.12.20 01:01 am

(Spoilers) Battle with the Gray Wardens at Adamant Fortress (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Has anyone already completed the game? In the battle with the Gray Guardians in the Adamant fortress, our hero, along with Hawke and one of the Guardians, fall into the Shadow. In the end, you have to choose: who will remain to cover the retreat. It is written that "most likely" this character will die, but not 100%. Knowing Hawke, I think that he will probably somehow get out, but the guard is unlikely to appear already. But if Hawke does not survive, then he does not want to sacrifice him. Does anyone know for sure what will happen to him next?
67 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strinner 23.12.20

By the way, what happens if Blackwall is not taken to Adamant Fortress? Simply, only with its help you can lure the guards to your side before falling into the shadow.

H
HARDGAMEPLAY 23.12.20

Strinner nope
, if you found the records about the guards, you can lure away with a short speech about what heroes the guards were and what you want to save them, even though I took Blackwall with me, but used the records

H
HARDGAMEPLAY 23.12.20

Angelica1999
Well, everything was not so simple with Sofia, there Avernus was more to blame, but there was a critical situation
. Weishaupt is cool, maybe we can learn more about Hero Ferelden

A
Angelica04 23.12.20

HARDGAMEPLAY
But all the same it is strange that only one Loghain kept his sanity for the whole order. I still did not understand why the Ferenden guards all disappeared - the Hero of Ferelden is in charge of them.

P / S As for the addition, Hawke may be a companion (how not how he went there). By the way, maybe Weishaupt also contains an ancient master. Where did they all go, right. Maybe the guards of antiquity and others overfished, imprisoned in prisons.

A
Angelica04 23.12.20

Strinner
If you possess the perks of knowledge of history (if I'm not mistaken), the inquisitor himself can convince the guards.

H
HARDGAMEPLAY 23.12.20

Angelica1999
ahh, so this is a perk, I thought it was the records that I opened about all kinds of lol, I spent 120 hours, and not doped, well, yes, you can take it in the specifications from Callen and Leliana, right? even additional branches in the dialogues
PS Well, yes, I agree about Hawk, but I think they can change the character altogether so that it can be for Hawke, well, at least I would like to) Hawk is here like from the trailer of the second part, it's almost straightforward nextgen, but about masters would be interesting, well, maybe there might be another master, because in the end, in the second part, this Coryphaeus was released, that is, there may be others in captivity, although the Coryphaus himself in memory crystals in the temple of Dumat said that he did not find the rest, although and did not claim that they are not there at all, well, let's see

R
Runaa 23.12.20

haffi
As for Varrick, he reacts in different ways along the way, I had a very nice scene, calming Varric down, and indeed one of the best directing in the DAI, because everything in it looked organically truthful and touching. And as he talked about Hawke, it’s a pity then he forgot about it and he no longer remembered his deceased friend.
In the scene there were no hysterics, tears and screams, as well as aggression or raising the voice by itself. There was a plus for my YG from him.

A
Angelica04 23.12.20

HARDGAMEPLAY
In Josie, the nobility skill is also useful, often used - only with him, for example, can Vivienne be made a high priestess. The hawk is configured if the keep save is transferred. The remaining six masters are probably alive, given the luminosity's survivability, they are most likely either in captivity or hiding.

H
HARDGAMEPLAY 23.12.20

Angelica1999
Has anyone assembled at least one whole slab of mosaic pieces? I only have one slab from the Whistling Wastes without one piece, the rest are generally half assembled, and somehow I did not bother

A
Angelica04 23.12.20

HARDGAMEPLAY
And mostly I play for the magician. A pumped knight-sorcerer alone can easily kill any dragon even above his level by two or three (at a high level of difficulty at least).
You can search for maps in Google with the location of the mosaic fragments. I know for sure in the inner lands a mosaic cannot be assembled there; there is a glitch of some one fragment at all in the game. The Biovarians themselves admitted it. As for the armor for the warrior in the store in the canyon in the Whistling Wastes, the design for the templar armor is sold, it seems to be the best. Another sketch of a strong jacket of a combat master is similar to him, I don't remember where I found it.

H
HARDGAMEPLAY 23.12.20

Angelica1999
I know about the canyon, I somehow didn’t like the design, but about the glitches, well, you can forgive considering what large locations and how many things were sketched on them, I also had this glitch with the door with the task of the Red Templars, flew over as a magician from the other side, but I haven’t heard about the sorcerer knight, and somehow I don’t really imagine how you can fill a dragon at a higher level alone, and even at a high level of difficulty, no, I believe, just some dragons made me sweat, mainly those that replenished the armor scale and sometimes I took the wrong magician, well, with the wrong element _ fire, frost, lightning, the easiest dragon for me was in Crestwood, even the very first dragon in Emprise du Lyon, although the same dragon in the West The limit fell in 15 minutes, in principle, for me, the most difficult dragon was the very first one in the Hinterlands,I could not beat him the first time, I then had the 8th level, well, it's shorter for me to soak the dragon alone, and even higher level, I didn't even think about it)

J
JIord22222 23.12.20

HARDGAMEPLAY
It's very easy to put a dragon on a nightmare as a knight sorcerer, now it's 16 lvl and I already think that I have it ready in terms of skills, the rest will be invested in not very necessary ones. We download to him the entire branch of the knight-sorcerer (except for the last passive) and the last active one and besides the skill of concentration (I will raise them now) from the ice branch 2 skills into a step into the shadow and EVERYTHING (when he gets specialization, he doesn’t need any “calmness "no mana release) from the spirit branch, we swing the entire left branch (I did not put additional points in the assets), I will also have time to pump up to + 50% to the barrier (16 is the level of everything). From the storm branch, we swing the right 2 skills (the asset is not really needed, but the damage liability for the spent mana is good). And the basis: a branch of fire, at first he shook the ice (I read the guides, supposedly unkillable, knock down the barrier and there is a release of mana blah-blah-blah, garbage.) That passive that is in the branch of fire, which speeds up the recharge of spells by 1 second, affects ALL spells (and as we know, an energy blade can be spammed so well). We swing from fire everything except a wall of fire, a flash and an improved sacrifice (in principle, the rune is also not necessary, but the damage is decent + it recovers from me in about 4-6 seconds, depending on how quickly I use the skills, for comparison, the standard is like 24 seconds. : thanks to a fast recharge (+ amulet + 10% faster cooldown), I continuously use a fire mine, a shadow cloak, a step into the shadow and a blade (mana does not even have time to be spent properly, so the benefits of passive storms are not yet full, then when I will get a "decay field" from the sorcerer, mb I can burn mana to low values, until it works). After changing the ice branch to fire, and this acceleration of DPS recharge increased significantly. But maybe you don't have enough mana? so it is more than enough for 2 seconds that we fly in a step into the shadow, it is not bad to regenerate + 50% acceleration in the sorcerer's branch + 35% from the spirit branch (that's why I said to get to it because I checked it, without this passive after all there are some inconveniences with mana, albeit small). BUT in order to invest everything like that at level 16, you need to collect several amulets of the inquisitor. One in Crestwood in a closed house, 2 in a temple on the path of ice at the end, 3 in the shade, maybe there is more, but I did not find. + person (1 additional skill) + additional skill in the specifics of the Inquisition (branch of the Inquisition). And voila, the adamant passed, and the battle mage is already ready, then purely cosmetic (as you said, you can download 2 half of the spirit branch and 2 missing skills from the sorcerer branch) But maybe you don't have enough mana? so it is more than enough for 2 seconds that we fly in a step into the shadow, it is not bad to regenerate + 50% acceleration in the sorcerer's branch + 35% from the spirit branch (that's why I said to get to it because I checked it, without this passive after all there are some inconveniences with mana, albeit small). BUT in order to invest everything like that at level 16, you need to collect several amulets of the inquisitor. One in Crestwood in a closed house, 2 in a temple on the path of ice at the end, 3 in the shade, maybe there is more, but I did not find. + person (1 additional skill) + additional skill in the specifics of the Inquisition (branch of the Inquisition). And voila, the adamant passed, and the battle mage is already ready, then purely cosmetic (as you said, you can download 2 half of the spirit branch and 2 missing skills from the sorcerer branch) But maybe you don't have enough mana? so it is more than enough for 2 seconds that we fly in a step into the shadow, it is not bad to regenerate + 50% acceleration in the sorcerer's branch + 35% from the spirit branch (that's why I said to get to it because I checked it, without this passive after all there are some inconveniences with mana, albeit small). BUT in order to invest everything like that at level 16, you need to collect several amulets of the inquisitor. One in Crestwood in a closed house, 2 in a temple on the path of ice at the end, 3 in the shade, maybe there is more, but I did not find. + person (1 additional skill) + additional skill in the specifics of the Inquisition (branch of the Inquisition). And voila, the adamant passed, and the battle mage is already ready, then purely cosmetic (as you said, you can download 2 half of the spirit branch and 2 missing skills from the sorcerer branch)

J
JIord22222 23.12.20

Now the question is, if I save the Hawk in the shadows (until I go far away) the preservation hangs at the ready, in the end it will not affect the murder of the Coryphaus? Is that so?

a
ajiek7ah4e7 23.12.20

maxioMaster
does not see a problem, creating choices / consequences in the mosaic in dragonagekeep, chose the option in the section - collection of lands: rules 1) Alistair + Anora (There was also only Alistair rule) what to do with Loghain, chose 2) Executed by the guard, and 1 the option remained in force. Further, for a different state of the world in DAI, in the mosaic dragonagekeep chose 1) Alistair + Anora; what to do with Loghain, chose 2) Alive and healthy (Loghain appears in DAI as a gray guard) and again option 1 remained in effect
3 state of the world: 1) A + A, 2) Loghain sacrificed himself by killing the archdemon ..... so that with all these "consequences" for Loghain Alistair it is really possible to raise it to the king ...

E
Eynart 23.12.20

JIord22222
You read some nonsense . Hawke, immediately after returning from the Shadow in Adamant, goes to Weishaupt, the headquarters of the SS, to warn them about the intrigues of the Coryphaus and the false Call. In short, he does not participate in any way in the victory over the Coryphaeus, and does not tell anybody tales.

H
HARDGAMEPLAY 23.12.20

JIord22222
well, after such a thoughtful choice of the branch of abilities ... well, you and the beast, well, I remember if I replay at all, I have never played more than one DA for so long, 120 hours are a lot, and even though the first 50 stuck out in the Vault and cleaned locations, well, this is my jamb, but who knows, but by the way, the question about the fragments, I still could not get through the fire, I seemed to open two doors, and then writes that there are not enough fragments, this is probably a bug, right?

E
Eynart 23.12.20

HARDGAMEPLAY
If he writes that there are not enough fragments, it means that there are simply not enough fragments. To open all the doors, you need to collect all the fragments in the game, 108 pieces like them.

m
maxioMaster 23.12.20

ajiek7ah4e7
this is the keeper's bug, I'm talking about real events in the DAO plot, maybe the developers added such an opportunity, but in the original it probably isn't, by the way, if you choose Loghain, he takes the place of Alistor in the choice of characters

E
Eynart 23.12.20

And Hawk the magician fights so funny with a staff that it is worth leaving her once for this. She straight with a staff, like a sword, pierces the belly of a spider, then begins to chop off all sorts of processes with the staff. Apparently out of fear, she forgot all the spells. : D

H
HARDGAMEPLAY 23.12.20

alixey59
well, I don’t know, I don’t have dark spots on my maps, I kind of fumbled everywhere, like