3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jorgen Vitalsen 23.12.20 01:01 am

(Spoilers) Battle with the Gray Wardens at Adamant Fortress (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Has anyone already completed the game? In the battle with the Gray Guardians in the Adamant fortress, our hero, along with Hawke and one of the Guardians, fall into the Shadow. In the end, you have to choose: who will remain to cover the retreat. It is written that "most likely" this character will die, but not 100%. Knowing Hawke, I think that he will probably somehow get out, but the guard is unlikely to appear already. But if Hawke does not survive, then he does not want to sacrifice him. Does anyone know for sure what will happen to him next?
67 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nohchik1ant 23.12.20

I left Hawk without hesitation, for knowing Hawke from my saves, he will come out of the shadows unharmed, even without an anchor.)

H
Hero of Ferelden 23.12.20

maxioMaster
This is not a bug. If you toughen Alistair in the first part, then you can marry him on Anor, and leave Loghain

A
Adam Khasanov 23.12.20

such is the conclusion if you leave the hawk, then he leaves offended by the varick, leaving him (since in the shadows if you are with a varrick, then this demon of fear says about him "that if it weren’t all this, there would be especially events that happened with the meridite circle, etc." Varrica becomes dull after that, it's like leaving a hawk in the shadows

S
SENTA 23.12.20

If you choose between Hawk / Loghain, then perhaps it's time for Mac Tyr to pay for the betrayal at Ostagar, and so many will think, but!
If you reveal a character like Loghain to me, he seems more thoughtful and interesting, even though he was not given the whole Game. If you want the Greyguards of Orlais to have the excellent Strategic Commander-Commander of the Grayguards, then the choice is clear.

Hawk Alistair, Alistair is too experienced Guardian and beloved by many character, and Hawk ..
Well, Hawk is the Protogonist of DA2 and it is simply ridiculous to consider him an Equal GF or Inquisitor.

Hawk Stroud .. To me alone it seems that "Stroud" is just a consumable? Only one more Hero in the Grays' piggy bank, and most importantly, do not mind.

And even if we forget about all this, it seems to me that Hawke will survive, unlike - "Alistair Loghain Stroud."
It is not for nothing that he is present in the choice in any case.

E
Emmppeerrorr 03.04.22

Hero of Ferelden
Also did

E
Emmppeerrorr 03.04.22

Aligator182
Loghain is an ambiguous character who did both noble and terrible (from a moral point of view) deeds, I decided to marry Alistair to Anora, before that I toughened it up, and made Loghain a guardian.
In the Inquisition, in the first playthrough, I decided to save Loghain so that he would restore the guards, because leaving them without an officer, no matter who Loghain / Alistair / Stroud is, is a bad idea, thanks to the command of an experienced veteran, it is easier to restore the organization and get strong allies, but about Hawke, I would I wasn’t particularly worried, he has a good chance of surviving, especially if he is a magician (it is possible to escape from the Shadow, you just need to find a kind of portal).
In any case, the choice is very difficult and you need to think about it ...
I personally like both Loghain and Hawke in the same way

E
Emmppeerrorr 03.04.22

palading21
The choice is really tough, but I think that Hawk survives anyway, there are portals in the Fade or gaps through which you can return to Thedas