3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slv13 23.12.20 06:12 am

What would you add to Assassin's Creed? (Assassin's Creed)

I would add more combat, Altair animation, terrain ...
112 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAKAKUT 23.12.20

Change of day and night! And FAST SAVING !!!!

_
_Gulya_ 23.12.20

Moscow, wings (aka in sns tiberum wars) RPG elements.

s
slv13 23.12.20

Yes, it would be great to jump at night.
Or it would be possible to climb houses in 2012 like an assassin.

M
MAKAKUT 23.12.20

Yeah))) On skyscrapers)))) And having fallen from them Altair cold-bloodedly shakes himself off and climbs on the next one !!! It would be))))))

D
D3vil 23.12.20

I would like to see more varied missions and more "bosses".

s
slv13 23.12.20

Piece 50. And different endings as in FallOut 3 to 300.

a
akellaks 23.12.20

Yes, the endings would
do it well to quickly move to the current lair so that it is not always possible to move, for example, the current cannot be moved when he killed the boss, then to get to the lair, it would be necessary for
50 endings ????????? and 2-3 current is enough for the plot the game was unfolding from the very beginning of the game
and 50 races of the game to go through the endings to see it already gon

_
_S.NAKE_ [FT] 23.12.20

I would add the ability to enter houses, buy / sell, various weapons such as kukri, katana, bows, crossbows, and most importantly cruelty

s
slv13 23.12.20

About 50, I didn't mean endings, but bosses.

s
slv13 23.12.20

You could add a clothes counter

M
MAKAKUT 23.12.20

This is Action, not RPG! Why clothes? I personally like his little white hoodie!

[
[Ga1g3] 23.12.20

I think we need to do more missions !!! Well, about 30 - 40 pieces =))

S
Saw-Tooth 23.12.20

That is not, if they add clothes, the need to eat, go out of necessity, etc., then it will not turn out to be an AK, but some kind of Sims-assassin. Well, think before the murder, the killer forgot to go to the toilet and was impatient at the most crucial moment.

E
Er Nesto Pitchfork 23.12.20

It may not be worth changing something, but in the sequel to the AU it would be great to play as the Crusaders. Something like Antiassassin.

S
Saw-Tooth 23.12.20

To be honest, I hardly imagine a game for a crusader, he's a pancake in armor that weighs at least thirty kg, figs he runs and jumps normally in it, and if without this, then you get a game like the Templar (or whatever it was called, where played for Paul de Rac).

x
xaxaxayyyyyy 23.12.20

the change of night and day! to be saved whenever you want

S
SimaN 23.12.20

More peace, more authentic and interesting plot, more DIFFERENT quests and remove this fucking crash from the game every 40 minutes of the game ... I certainly understand that the Animus development is new, buggy, and overheats from Microsoft (it is written on it below), but we then why suffer ...

n
nana_cS3 23.12.20

RPG elements are missing .. or at least trade

G
GumbertG 23.12.20

Swimming.

s
slv13 23.12.20

Yes, I agree with you about swimming. And then the kumarite is already choking.