3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slv13 23.12.20 06:12 am

What would you add to Assassin's Creed? (Assassin's Creed)

I would add more combat, Altair animation, terrain ...
112 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demonakor 23.12.20

Oh, yes. I meant counterattacks.
That's just about the villa ... With the same success I could go to the library in Masyaf ... You can't go to ordinary houses (I don't count tombs as houses at all).

C
Cheese sausage 23.12.20

I don't even know, it seems that everything I wanted is already in Brotherhood.

G
GTAsan23 23.12.20

I would add AUTO EXIT when entering the game and the sharp appearance of the window, remove this game, it is gamno ...

S
ShaMaN 23.12.20

Realism ... Okay, jumping into the hay from a height, but killing 50 people with one hidden knife? If only they fought in a crowd, otherwise in turn everything ...

H
Hlelia 23.12.20

ShaMaN
About this has already been written 100,500 times - the computer resource does not allow them to do so!

A
Arrow 23.12.20

More attacks and counterattacks ... And then you put 5 Templars calmly, not interesting ...

B
BELAFF 23.12.20

Fighting techniques would not hurt ... but I would not have stuffed the game like AC2 with changing clothes, buying houses and managing an estate ..

G
GarretSSS 23.12.20

BELAFF
And in my opinion it's cool. Of course, the game moves further and further away from the code of the assassins, but realism is added.
By sabzh: in the first part, everything is fine, that's why it is the first. If it had all the gadgets from subsequent games, it would not be the same.

o
oleg_assassin 23.12.20

I would add interesting, varied missions.

T
TIGERblacK 23.12.20

I would add a crossbow, otherwise it is in the trailer, but in the game itself there is no game!

R
RevMaGes 23.12.20

I would add a crossbow, more missions, a change of day and night, and more animations!

R
RomanTough 23.12.20

slv13
i would add swimming