3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slv13 23.12.20 06:12 am

What would you add to Assassin's Creed? (Assassin's Creed)

I would add more combat, Altair animation, terrain ...
112 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimonius 23.12.20

The game reminds me of a prince of persia, I really want to say 'prince Altair', but there are not enough techniques and movements, but in general I agree with Zybrnet in part, the game has freedom of movement and this advantage of the gameplay should be used 100%

V
Vobla 23.12.20

1. Swimming (ato mlyn sales was surprised when he drowned in the pool :), the killer can't swim ... well, well), day and night,
2. WILL SUPPORT vibrations on my ruble padde-2 :) (joystick),
3. missions on horseback (otherwise it turns out that how the horse opened the card in the furnace ...),
4. rasspross-purchase-finding the card (well, or from viewpoints) - Templars and flags, + bonus chips with them ...,
5 . more bars xn (and it really is more than the mid-range prohodish- xn all scored :( remaining quests pass for fun ...)
6. the achievement of the new positions (increase) - a choice to wear clothes sootvetstvuyuschuyuyu his rank or white (it would be nice to look at Altair in Black, ala men in black),
7. mission :)
8. liked the idea of ​​an eagle :) (it would be funny)
9. There are more people on the streets of the city ... of different professions (especially "heterosexual", the witcher has why not here ...) + assassins on the street, + help them and the player from them ...
10. Multiplayer game :) run around Jerusalem with a friend and demolish the Templars :) (joint walkthrough, pvp, search for flags ...)
and so on ... tp ...
11. + battle chips from POP 2 (Prince of Persia 2)

r
reveng3r 23.12.20

There is not enough theme "Screens of your Altair" :) no offense to the author

H
HancoK [Prishol shob go a 23.12.20

Yeah. Can’t swim .. ha ha. Shame

T
Tinchy 23.12.20

I would like the guards to chase Altair across the Kingdom on horseback))) Chase)))

S
SKA76RUS 23.12.20

well, in short, a lot needs to be finalized! and cho talk about it! we must wait for AC2

l
likvidator2 23.12.20

but I would like to add an RPG element in my opinion it would be more interesting to play well, it's just my opinion, I'm not going to impose it on anyone

[
[SkyNET] 23.12.20

Normal future mode :-)! Not an animus and two rooms!

A
ArtSev1988 23.12.20

Vobla! +1

Plus, a larger radius of view for the "throwing knives" mode, or just include a crossbow in your arsenal (as in Medieval 2 Total Thief, crossbowmen are cool to shoot - for real). A little change in the battle mode - so that when riding on a horse, Mona would cut the guards and Templars in half!

About the horse chase - THIS IS COOL! RESPECT!

A
ArtSev1988 23.12.20

Guys! It would be VERY cool if the developers took some of the gameplay tricks from the Dark Messiah (such as pushing enemies off the cliff, well, or with simple movements to punch the enemy's block (Corsairs 2))

That would be done AS THE FANS WANT, and the game would go with an apostrophe " HIT OF THE CENTURY "! ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!

A
ArtSev1988 23.12.20

And Zubrnet TOLD THAT A MODERN HIT IS CATOSTROPHICALLY NOT ENOUGH!

I would also add the possibility ... of a romance with a special thread! I would like, personally, to play and protect not only myself and the brotherhood (or whatever, I don’t remember), but also the honor of my girlfriend!

EH ... WOULD BE A HYPER GAME !!)))

A
ArtSev1988 23.12.20

By the way, in the Dark Messiah, the developers made a mistake: an arrow from a bow flies at a distance of no more than 40 meters - the GREAT mistake!

A
Andre Macareno 23.12.20

For me, it's better to remove the Animus, and the combat system like in Prince of Persia: Skirmish with Destiny. It would be nice to have a branched ending (also like in the fight with Destiny).
I will also add a request from Sane4k. I would also like a guard on horseback

R
Redrik Shukhov 23.12.20

tirec
And you yourself tried to swim when you have twenty kilograms of equipment and you yourself weigh the devil knows how much? Personally, I tried it, then they pumped it out for a long time, thank God they pumped it out, otherwise I wouldn't write here.

s
s-Freddy-s 23.12.20

I would add something from the Hitman. For example, I quietly climbed into the window, stabbed the servant, changed clothes, passed the security, removed the kavo
and left quietly peacefully.
And he wanted blood, staged a massacre!

M
MYPAH4A 23.12.20

I would add night. I am very eager to jump over rooftops under the full moon. Well, it would not hurt to jump around the kingdom from the Templars at dusk. I would give the guards horses, allow them to enter the city on a horse. Normal drawing of the water would not interfere. Well, and more living creatures. : animals, children, townspeople and assassins who would take a direct part in the battle. "Smart" AI. More tricks in parkour and in battle. Variety of locations, missions. I will join Feldwebel's opinion about windows and dressing up. Ending: after the credits I would add out-of-plot passage.
And of course, a realistic mod-For example, Altair made a leap of faith, landed, broke his neck or spine, shouted something, got up and ran all broken. Well, he threw a guard, he fell and broke his leg. Also, the ability to swear and push everyone with two hands (PS: video).

M
Midfield 23.12.20

Variety, change of day and night, weather, seasons, assignments

O
Oxygen_woLF 23.12.20

I agree that the change of day and night is necessary

A
AJIex 23.12.20

Why didn't they create a video that opens at the end of the game and more weapons, for example, a crossbow, more tasks of various types, a double or triple ending would be more interesting, and what else could they put him in a bottle and he would kill from there after another murder of the "Templar" (if And Al-Mualim would have done it harder so that the end would be exciting ... I would also add different tasks in each city and in each of its raions, I would do more tasks in the kingdom, but with all his mischief, there is a current collecting flags and climbing the towers, though nonsense, would make it more difficult to control because you can run around the city and perform pipes by holding 2 buttons stupidly, would add puzzles that would complicate the gameplay of the game, would make it so that it would be mono to skip videos ... You could add a lot of things, I'm afraid there won't be enough space).

G
GameOver1993 23.12.20

I would add a crossbow and you could also change the course of the game, for example, kill William