3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slv13 23.12.20 06:12 am

What would you add to Assassin's Creed? (Assassin's Creed)

I would add more combat, Altair animation, terrain ...
112 Comments
Sort by:
P
PRIVA 23.12.20

would have continued the game better, short och! and so awesome aisle 2 times

y
yjin 23.12.20

The change of night and day! Unambiguously

B
BuMpEr 23.12.20

They promised night missions. I can imagine how beautiful a night mission in Jerusalem or Damascus would look ...

I would add the ability to visit buildings and change into white and black clothes. Plus more different NPCs, like grooms, blacksmiths, circus performers and others. It would also be nice to develop the theme of horses, otherwise for some reason there was not a single horse in the cities ...

S
Saw-Tooth 23.12.20

I wouldn't mind a faster way to navigate and skip splash screens faster.

y
yjin 23.12.20

POSSIBILITY OF MULTIPLE SAVINGS. And then my cheto save does not start, and all the losses will have to go through again.

D
DeeEss 23.12.20

I'm in the process .... There are few hits. If anyone remembers Blade of Darkness,
this is where Rubilovo is, I have never seen anything like it ...

D
DeeEss 23.12.20

In short, drawing a conclusion from two days of passage, I am not stupidly hiding, I am extinguishing all who run up.

S
SKA76RUS 23.12.20

I would not have done such a stupid plot and animation, well, in short, everything needs to be finalized and optimized !!!

m
mithel 23.12.20

Yab added so that you can sail on boats

T
TalgZ 23.12.20

And everything in this game suits me, I don't want to add or cut anything ...

S
Sammylionaire 23.12.20

I'm happy with everything too, except just to ride a horse

l
lORDRON 23.12.20

our terminator would have learned to swim, but nothing

B
Boyarka 23.12.20

And I liked everything, the current is unrealistic ease of the game (((in 2 real days, 1 time the current died, and then when I fell into the water

s
slv13 23.12.20

The intellect of the beggars could be improved. The main thing around me is a hundred people walking, and monks, and other trifles. No damn, she needs to stick to me. ASKS.

h
hou5e 23.12.20

Here is a list of what I would like to see in Assassin's Creed:
1) I think we need more weapons (crossbow (!), Hatchet);
2) change of clothes;
3) night-day change;
4) missions for Desmont;
5) remove the removal of synchronization in case of murder and rude attitude towards ordinary citizens;
6) would add animals (donkey, wolf, fox);
7) the ability to catch an eagle, tame, and aiming at the victim, order to kill it; send an eagle to scout the situation;
8) accessible combat system: no need to constantly press various buttons to make a combo; new fighting techniques; new executions with a dagger in the sleeve;
9) the ability to enter houses;
10) the ability to communicate with the townspeople, intelligence information (the same interrogation, only without a fight);
11) the ability to kick (push with your feet from the rooftops);
12) time dilation;
13) the ability to "show off": drop a few nasty words when executing the enemy; to annoy the enemy, and provoke him to "blind blows";
14) the ability to squat;
15) take hostage;
16) buying houses;
17) arrange a "mass showdown": call other assassins, and start a fight with the crusaders (like GTA: San Andreas).

W
WorlD PrO 23.12.20

Zubrnet
would just say I want Oblivion and more GTA elements

S
Sooltan DJ 23.12.20

Zubrnet and can make GG a god? =) You are talking nonsense. But additional missions are needed for the game.

c
cpt.Archer 23.12.20

More missions (14-16 pieces, you just don't need more); cancel the HP limit in 2 lines (how many tasks I did / people saved / ter. I opened, I deserved so much, it makes no sense to go through a full game); be sure to make a quick save / quick load, cancel the gemoric system of entry / exit to / from memory (really nonsense, you must agree); make it possible not to kill, but, say, immobilize / paralyze opponents (well, there are all sorts of poisons); add the ability to cut the tendons of enemies (on the elbows, ankles) with a knife (and actually add this very knife, such a small, but deadly).

Here's a sort of short list)

K
KKriller 23.12.20

NIGHT, STREET, LANTERN.
But seriously, I would also add more tricks and melee weapons (20-30),
and the ability to pick up enemies' weapons (otherwise it’s stupid somehow). Well, the tasks of the informant in each city and each task should be diverse and varied ...

M
Ma4eteGT 23.12.20

Change of day and night (I would like to see the night Acre), higher difficulty, more authentic game (progress per day)