3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
n1cker 23.12.20 06:22 am

Technical Questions (Ninja Blade)

Now the game can already be launched on the 7, which means there are technical issues.
206 Comments
Sort by:
n
n1cker 23.12.20

and my first question is how to remove two stripes from the bottom and top of the screen

D
Den179 23.12.20

Who can help, why my hero is all in stripes and not only him but also all enemies and walls if he knows who help pliz

L
LexaFlash 23.12.20

Hey cotton - how to pump skills and weapons. I play the keyboard with a mouse - I just clicked everything and nothing. Help me please.

s
seregik666 23.12.20

People! Is it true that the game does not work on Windows 7 x64? Not in the sense of not crawling, but does not work at all?

L
LexaFlash 23.12.20

I play just this

S
Spiteful93 23.12.20

How do I remove two stripes from the bottom and top of the screen? Ato char is somehow very far away and everything is terribly small (((((((This is a game like a game) ugly (((((But still the game is beautiful)))) is there any way out of this or not?

F
FamousAll 23.12.20

pix.PlayGround.ru I mount the image and pours out such crap what can I do, please help me in advance, thank you very much

n
n1cker 23.12.20

Spiteful93
is probably a crooked port with hb360, also writes that "saving do not turn off the console"

V
Vault_Art 23.12.20

play then played.
the problem is this.
sobsno the game is not saved)
passed the opauka) almost got it, left the game, went in through the sound and op - it was not saved (
who knows the solution to the problem, write here.
Thank you all, everyone is free;)

d
demonvandal 23.12.20

When trying to install the Starforce driver (when starting the game), an error pops up
http://slv-line.ru/IMG/image/263812.jpg

V
Valfa23 23.12.20

After the first QTE, it crashes to the desktop. Pirate is a way to start with the help of replacing the protected stacker files. Win 7 7100. Help.

d
demonvandal 23.12.20

damn why can't I install the driver (((confa in the profile .... right after installing the game I press start .. I did not do any cracks, I did not suval ... a window pops up as usual to install the protection driver I press and an error pops up !!

V
Valfa23 23.12.20

In this game, the owners of x1 *** were cheated again !!! Congratulations at X1950 itself.

h
hally5 23.12.20

Everything robs, the current here, at the very beginning, after you land, into the building through the window and start to fight, throws it out with an error in the vents: ((XP SP3

ps Valfa23, and how they cheated us ?? Are you sure that this is because of vidyuhi?

d
demonvandal 23.12.20

this is because of Starforce his mother !!! it is not installed ((

x
x_ItachI_x 23.12.20

I have half of the textures white ... and the game hangs 5 ​​seconds after you fly into the window .. ((

G
GPblZJluK 23.12.20

People who know how to fix freezes in videos?

D
DjFeat 23.12.20

People please help me from the brother of the first QTE the game crashes after 10 seconds from the brother Win7 7600! what to do?

a
andrei kis 23.12.20

people what to do when he flies into the acno, I manage to strike 3-4 strikes and my game crashes (vidyuha Radion X1600) tell me what to do

D
Demigod 666 23.12.20

but how can you turn on the Russian voice acting ???
then I downloaded completely Russian and only subtitles are translated