3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
n1cker 23.12.20 06:22 am

Technical Questions (Ninja Blade)

Now the game can already be launched on the 7, which means there are technical issues.
206 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex09920 23.12.20

martin 10001 there will be such a crack, but it is not known when, but I think soon, because still 50% of people cannot start the game

R
Ramil I 23.12.20

So there is already a crack. Here lies! I ran from it without any images.

d
diman__96 23.12.20

People can give a link to a save game or at least 2 missions or send them to soap ([email protected]), just at the beginning, after a few hits, the game crashes. I think to try to play with 2 missions.

Z
Ziggety 23.12.20

Baron_piehausen again =)) the same thing) does not help .... although I will try anti-aliasing right now, the update frequency is all the way to the maximum ... I just did not experiment with anti-aliasing)))

diman__96 I remember there were saves of the 2nd mission in the cheats, but the mods removed instead of removing fake crap

d
diman__96 23.12.20

Ziggety sorry ((and what have I got to do? Who thread, throw a save och please !!

d
diman__96 23.12.20

Ziggety sorry ((and what have I got to do? Who thread, throw a save och please !!

r
romius30 23.12.20

My game is going great 40-50fps, sometimes it drops to 25-30 or rises to 60 and above ...

I
IBM_d3m1urg 23.12.20

Why aren't the Graphics settings saved in the game?
And how to fix it?

M
MasteRAssassiN 23.12.20

diman__96
Here is the save on the second mission. I myself have not had any problems so far, although I have passed until the 3rd mission so far.

Z
Ziggety 23.12.20

mmmmm ... no matter how hard I tried, no matter how I danced with a tambourine over the options, it never rises = ((

d
diman__96 23.12.20

MasteRAssassiN thank you big

G
Gen1995777 23.12.20

people who on the saves you went to the wrong section ksati people when the patch appears, who knows the thread?

s
simbioth_Venom 23.12.20

And my problem is more interesting!)) When the appearance of the Persian is not changed, it does not appear, and when I turn the game, the error "The D3D device has a non-zero reference count, meaning some objects were not released" I don’t know what to do, and I reinstalled and updated the direct and firewood on vidyuhu niche did not help help plz.

M
MasteRAssassiN 23.12.20

The D3D device has a non-zero reference count, meaning some objects were not released.
I have the same bullshit, but if you pause the game before you quit, then it's okay.

s
simbioth_Venom 23.12.20

And the fact that when I change the Persian costume the Persian textures are not displayed! What to do?

D
Denv3r 13 23.12.20

People! And no one has the game freezing on the screensavers, everything is fine in the game itself, but the screensavers cannot be watched, they go in jerks, please, pliz, who has encountered a similar problem, help me solve, please!

A
Anarhia93 23.12.20

Maybe someone knows what the problem is, the hero and all the enemies, and almost all the buildings in stripes, what to do?
http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/091109/gQWJX2SWJ7.jpg
http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/091109/DO44q7gk9v.jpg

A
Anarhia93 23.12.20

I figured it out))) In short, who has such a problem in the graph settings, dig

N
Nextfan 23.12.20

People tell me pliz here is touching such a problem touching everything in texture sticks how to solve this problem ???

D
DragKON 23.12.20

At first, there were white textures and threw them out after a couple of blows with a sword in 1 mission - I somehow figured out the textures, but still throws them out. Someone else's saves are not loaded - they immediately crash (Does anyone know how to fix this?