3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
n1cker 23.12.20 06:22 am

Technical Questions (Ninja Blade)

Now the game can already be launched on the 7, which means there are technical issues.
206 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dahaka1804 23.12.20

Who knows the people how to remove these jerks and freezes, otherwise it is not pleasant to play.
ZY Config in profile

n
n1cker 23.12.20

who have radeons wait for patches !!!!!!

P
PlatonOlolo 23.12.20

Dahaka1804, try to put "Variable" in the settings there initially is "Max 30FPS"
It helped me)

d
demonvandal 23.12.20

Hmm ... on the radeon, if the PPC is on max, what's on min FPS 8 ((Plus, even when you put on max all white becomes ... lights up ... wait for patches

d
demonvandal 23.12.20

and still crashes)

d
diman__96 23.12.20

I still do not understand which crack to download and where. Answer pliz

W
Warezhunter_ 23.12.20

The game slows down a little on the screensavers, I have 4870x2, firewood is 9.10, but you can play, only there are disadvantages and they are, in my opinion, the following:
1) You cannot save, saving is done automatically only after completing the mission.
2) Controls on the keyboard and mouse are not very convenient, I noticed this in the game, especially at that moment when you need to run along the walls and jump from wall to wall, by default you need to manage to press Ctrl + space + arrow where you need to jump, and when still manage to rotate the camera with the mouse.

A
Alex09920 23.12.20

It's strange that my radeon, although the old HD2400 is already old, but on the meineum goes fine just without brakes, until I got to mission 3, Windows XP SP3, x_ItachI_x and what kind of viduha do you have?

A
Alex09920 23.12.20

diman__96 this is a crack, if it doesn't help, wait for a normal nodvd http://www.playground.ru/cheats/37196/

R
Ramil I 23.12.20

How to remove freezes in the game? Replacing 30 fps with variable in the parameters does not help! So even after restarting the game, it costs 30 fps again!

P
PlatonOlolo 23.12.20

People, this is pzdts !!!!
In the game, one mission lasts for an entire hour and cannot be saved> << br /> I've reached the spider and my light was turned off = (
Now I'll have to go through all over again. Maybe someone fixed this troubles with saving?

A
Alex09920 23.12.20

As for the saves, it is not intended by the developers to fix it, so you have to go through this

x
x_ItachI_x 23.12.20

2Alex09920: XT1950

s
sladkiy13 23.12.20

guys help not pumping weapons what to do ????

s
sladkiy13 23.12.20

guys help not pumping weapons what to do ????

x
x_ItachI_x 23.12.20

I removed the white textures by disabling the shadows, but it still crashes ((

w
whiskers 23.12.20

Hello everyone, in short, I'm a newbie here, so I'll summarize everything briefly, I don't know how to add anything here, so I'll write here, and spread the rest to everyone yourself, please, so I started the din and was amazed myself, because. I've been
soaring over its launch since yesterday, here's all the points, as I launched it: 1. Download the Fstarforce program to bypass protection. (search in Google)
2. Download Daemon tools lite 4.35.
3. Install both programs, regardless of the order.
4. We do that bullshit with Fedya, everything is according to the instructions, I remind you:

1. Run protect.exe in the game, click remove driver - next It will come out to remove the driver Answers Yes!
2. We throw protect (s) into the game with a replacement
3. We throw NINJABLADE.mds into the folder with the image
4. Go to start-> run-> regedit-> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Control Windows change the CSDVersion value to 400. (if a pig) 200 (if Windows 7) 300 or 600 (if vista) and restart the computer
5. In In the daemon toolsa settings in the tab, additionally poke all the checkboxes (required)
6. Mount the image in the daemon Run The game asks to install the driver! We agree! disk check in progress - Let's play !!!

5. Mount Fedya and play. EVERYTHING !!!!!!!

PS: Fstarforce does not want to work on the 7th Windows x64: here it is described how to install Starforce: vinic.ru/621-fstarforce-v3.3.html

everything is done the same as with those so-called fakes, you just need it, you MUST NEED DAEMON TOOLS LITE 4.35 AND FSTARFORCE LAST VERSION.
HERE and that's all, PLEASANT game, I started it myself and I will lab))) I
hope the information turned out to be useful. GOOD LUCK TO ALL))

Z
Ziggety 23.12.20

but my PC is cut down in general = ((((yesterday I just started (I just started my brain in full =))) reached the spider, and the computer went out of my wrinkle ... I thought from stress, I decided that the PC would "rest" until the morning, well, sobsna in the morning the exact same crap, the current options were not saved in additions, the game was gone, but it crashed out when almost the final stage of the battle with the Spider ...

the following questions:

How to save the game options? And will it be saved, if at all possible?

What yuhya does the PC turn off? (When Dragon Age, SVTFU (Star Wars) doesn't crash)

F
FamousAll 23.12.20

I start the installation of the game pix.PlayGround.ruthen such a crap pix.PlayGround.ruwhat to do, help me, I beg you, I have been tormenting this game for 4 days and have not played yet and soon the holidays are over, please help !!!

W
Warezhunter_ 23.12.20

Vlya there is one bad jamb: I went to the second mission, left the game, then went in, the second mission loaded normally, reached the 5th mission and the game crashed in it, I start the game, and I'm on the second mission again.