3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
n1cker 23.12.20 06:22 am

Technical Questions (Ninja Blade)

Now the game can already be launched on the 7, which means there are technical issues.
206 Comments
Sort by:
T
ToaDic 23.12.20

do not tell me ..... during the videos, if you press ECS, the video freezes and is not there and not here ...... such a shnyaga current on pirates or on litsuh too?

s
sergeyuos 23.12.20

launched but when choosing a storage slot, it vibrates the error ?????????

a
alexkosyak 23.12.20

Damn, well, what can I do? At the very beginning I fly in through the window, wave my sword a couple of times and fly out. How to solve that, eh?

D
Dracoshaa 23.12.20

People!!! What if the game is not saved?
So I started the current at night, reached the spider, right now I go in and all over again (((
Tell me what to do ?!

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

Whenever you play, the pause menu always pops up! The balo already interferes with playing strongly. I tried to change the key - no shit! The disc is licensed

G
Gidraponik 23.12.20

people well, soon the patch from jams in the video and the game will appear and will it appear at all and who has any thoughts ???

g
gipergeka 23.12.20

Dracoshaa: same hnya! seems to have survived and start over! ....... help people!

S
Sh_vetal 23.12.20

who has the game in the stripes.
skinte Resident Evil 5 "ENBSeries patch v1.2" into the game
http://www.playground.ru/files/23169/ and play.

t
tork879 23.12.20

no errors with the game, no problems, no bugs observed .......... until recently,
before the start of the mission, I go to the section related to the equipment of the Persian, after which the whole screen is in color interference, but in such that nothing not visible, but the menu itself is normal ........... and this garbage always happens when I go into this submenu,
do not know what it might be connected with ??

a
andrei kis 23.12.20

Sh_vetal

You would still have thrown off the patch link so that the game does not crash when a couple of blows make up the whole thing was handsome.

W
WФW 23.12.20

Generally people this problem
installed the game starts and after the cutscene with ND GAMES stupid inscription goes off screen with no signal
plya
all hangs fuck
what kind of crap is this
prompt ktonibud pozhalujsto

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

I figured it out: I needed to turn off the Gamepad

D
Deimas 23.12.20

People, Help, can anyone know how to solve the troubles ... or let me save at worst ... in general, the situation is as follows, I'm on the 3rd mission, the game is a license (a disc is purchased), in short, how I kill a crab adze, and there is a screensaver that I raise Teslo a sphere for a shuriken on this just an error in the game pops up, and nothing can be done except to close the game by pressing "do not send a report" ... and even though I tried it in any way ... I tried it 20 times, and the computer restarted and the current did not do ... maybe there was someone else who had such a problem or I am one such loser ... if I can, I want to ask for a link to the beginning of the 4th mission ...

h
hally5 23.12.20

well che people, who-thread solved the problem with Radiks ??

G
Gidraponik 23.12.20

hally5
in the sense of radics, there are many problems in this game, I personally have a jerk although 120 fps (

h
hally5 23.12.20

Gidraponik, as for many, on radicals, it flies out immediately after two, three blows.

W
WФW 23.12.20

Who knows why when the game is loaded on the splash screen computer hangs and all
help please tell me
I'm too with a tambourine jumping and holy water poleval
and what only God prayed neither Cho does not help
tired already
drive litsuha and PC normal pulls her sales fly in my opinion gotta shit like that ...

G
Gidraponik 23.12.20

WFW
vidyuha what?

W
WФW 23.12.20

radeon nd 2600 pro

G
Gidraponik 23.12.20

Wfw
wait for the patch)