3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 23.12.20 06:24 am

Are we despised?

Not a single extraterrestrial civilization has come into contact with us. Why? Despise us?
The universe is infinite and eternal. Intelligent civilizations should have arisen long ago. With their technologies of millennial development (or even a million years), they would have found us long ago. But no one came to us. Means ignore.
Or there is no other life in space. And this is only explainable - God created life and people only on Earth.
109 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sea hunter 23.12.20

Do you see a gopher?
No!
And I can't see. And he is! ©

O
Omega 23.12.20

stalker7162534 The
universe is infinite and eternal.
How do you know? Maybe there are several universes, the Universe itself consists of galaxies, but what if there is a place that contains several million Universes ...
they would have found us a long time ago
Maybe they found, flew in and took a selfie with you while you were strong slept and flew away ...
And this is only explainable - God created life and people only on Earth.
What if not ...

7Rain7 23.12.20

I know what the answer is. Many of the inhabitants of the PG are too worthless to make contact with them.

W
Wing42 23.12.20

stalker7162534
Yes. You are despised.

s
stalker7162534 23.12.20

Omega wrote:
How do you know? Maybe there are several universes, the Universe itself consists of galaxies, but what if there is a place that contains several million Universes ...
This does not deny that the Universe is eternal. Besides our World, there may be other worlds. The question is about our world, about our Universe.
Think shirsh, pliz.

s
stalker7162534 23.12.20

7Rain7 wrote:
Many of the inhabitants of the PG are too worthless to make contact with them.
I don’t address them.

W
Wing42 23.12.20

stalker7162534
Means relevant. Well, something, but communication with extraterrestrial intelligence is enough for me, my dear sir.

s
stalker7162534 23.12.20

Wing42 wrote:
communication with extraterrestrial intelligence is enough for me,
Tell me where you live and I will give you the phone number of the nearest psychiatric clinic.
May the force be with you, young Jedi.

W
Wing42 23.12.20

stalker7162534
Haha. Do you have at least one normal topic, after which you are not sent to the ban?

s
stalker7162534 23.12.20

Wing42
There were many.
And they sent me to the ban without discussion. If on PG it would have been accepted to discuss sending any forum member to the ban by a moderator, then it is possible that the moderators would not indulge.

R
Reverrius 23.12.20

The universe is not what it seems.

r
requiemmm 23.12.20

If the level of development of other civilizations exceeds ours by an order of magnitude or two, does it make sense for them to contact us? For example, what is valuable on our planet for a purely energetic life form? They do not need oil and coal, humanity does not shine with intelligence, looking at the anthill also quickly gets bored. I fully admit that once every couple of centuries an inspector appears, writes a report on a primitive civilization number 6467788 and that's it. If a person can one day demonstrate a real leap in development, and not run in a circle in slavery to animal instincts, they will come into contact with him, of course.

K
Kay Ovald 23.12.20

Because in space, there are simply unimaginable distances even to another planet in our system. I am already silent about neighboring systems and galaxies.
There is a purely statistically different life. But due to the fact that the cosmos is huge, we can banally never meet with them.

s
sаnic 23.12.20

This is most likely due to the fact that the speed of light cannot be overcome. Other civilizations sit stupidly in their systems.

L
Lexxen 23.12.20

requiemmm I
totally agree, plus you can add that everyone below our level clearly sits in their burrows, and when asked why the more highly developed ones won't help, for example - what the fuck? So that the same Americans would then crawl around the galaktek and plant good everywhere? It’s also good that we didn’t nailed it preemptively, otherwise we’ll suddenly get out ourselves before hamburgers and bucks are the main thing for us.

s
stalker7162534 23.12.20

Lexxen wrote:
So that the same amerekosy
So that we, from the envy of them, aliens, do not hate them and do not come to us. Despised.

A
Ass to mouth 23.12.20

Pachimu, the planets should look for us? Maybe we have them?

W
Wild rider 23.12.20

This reserve could well have been created in order to monitor the development of isolated intelligent life from the outside, without interfering there.

P
Podvipodvertov 23.12.20

When you pass a pile of manure in which beetles dig and dig in, you do not make contact with them, do you? It's the same here. Highly developed civilizations are too far ahead of human civilization to pay attention to such a small and petty race as ours.
No, seriously: pathos, show-off in front of each other, squabble and war, envy, anger, pettiness, vanity, greed, willingness to sell everything and everyone for the sake of a bunch of banknotes invented and created by the same people, etc. Perhaps beyond civilization they do not have such concepts at all, maybe they have a completely different consciousness and thinking, understanding of everything, they are completely different in every sense of the word. And people for them are like for us some kind of beetles devouring each other for the sake of a piece of land a centimeter in diameter. We pass them by and do not even see their fuss, for us it is empty vanity, which is somewhere at the bottom of the evolutionary chick and is not even worth our thoughts about it.
So for such civilizations, we are just a bunch of beetles digging in manure and nothing more.
I think that in mankind there is not a single reason for civilization to come into contact with him, they just are not interested.

o
oltr 23.12.20

Lexxen
KOKOKU, negros, Americans KOKOKU!