3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 23.12.20 06:24 am

Are we despised?

Not a single extraterrestrial civilization has come into contact with us. Why? Despise us?
The universe is infinite and eternal. Intelligent civilizations should have arisen long ago. With their technologies of millennial development (or even a million years), they would have found us long ago. But no one came to us. Means ignore.
Or there is no other life in space. And this is only explainable - God created life and people only on Earth.
109 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 23.12.20

EvgenyDMT
Ahahahaha))))))))))))))))))) Powerfully))))))))))

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.12.20

qpDevildb

It only seems to you ....
It seems to all of us that others also think something.
It seems that this was talked about on Discovery ...

Spoiler By the way.
qpDevildb wrote:
... that America (Jews) and the Chinese do not have bases ...
Is Pupsik an anti-Semite?

q
qpDevildb 23.12.20

Vanya Rygalov
Yes, what did you want to say?

M
Mage Hermit 23.12.20

I would also fly by, and leave the lighthouse in orbit: be careful not to approach evil people.

R
Rolento 23.12.20

In fact, everything in the universe is already divided and we are "covered" by a group of reptilians.

s
stalker7162534 23.12.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Is the pupsik an anti-Semite?
It is correct to say - neo-Nazi. And there are many of them, and this is one of the many reasons why aliens shy away from us.
In one fantastic story there was contact with aliens, green ones, and then a couple of green aliens somehow drove into one town in the states, and there the racists attacked them, they say what the devil they sent to us green niggas.

m
masha 23.12.20

What is the lifetime of one person on earth, and the lifetime of someone of one intelligent, from another intelligent civilization? Here a man started a cat at home, and ten years later the cat died, but the man continues to live.
And what does reason mean? A man took up, for example, breeding rabbits. What about rabbits? They fuck and breed. Man in every possible way interferes in their life, and rabbits live for themselves, fuck and breed.
I think it's understandable.

s
stalker7162534 23.12.20

Poccia
You want to say people are bred?

S
StormX07 23.12.20

Yes, like rabbits

m
masha 23.12.20

stalker7162534
A person may not understand that there are still intelligent civilizations, not like him. A normal life, a normal person, in society, on earth, is no different from a computer game, the same fiction is imaginary.

s
stalker7162534 23.12.20

fOXY9 wrote:
Simply, the same people-like creatures look at the stars
and also rummage across the sky with radars. Here we can be detected with a technique of our level from a very long distance. However, we didn't spot anyone.

m
masha 23.12.20

stalker7162534 wrote:
Here we can be detected by our level technique from a very long distance.
So maybe we have already been spotted, and dinosaurs are now being observed on our planet.
And if, already they were able to quickly arrive to us, then with whom will the alien mind be the first to contact? Well, not with an ordinary person this is for sure, but most likely with the most powerful state, and all this will happen secretly, from the main population of the earth, since an ordinary person has no need to know this.

W
Wing42 23.12.20

Poccia
Hey, an ordinary person, how do you know who will arrive and who will contact? Or are you the one who, by some parameter, got out of the "main population of the Earth" and got access to the secrets of contacts with the extraterrestrial?

C
Cerabyte 23.12.20

How are they supposed to make contact?
When a shark wants to test an item for edibility, or just find out what kind of bullshit is swimming, it bites it.
A person throws a bug into a jar of formalin, and then looks through a binocular to see where he has and how many bristles to identify. Or a bird with binoculars. Or he puts cameras online for surveillance.
And the aliens who can fly through hell knows how many parsecs, probably, everything will be recognized remotely so that no one will feel anything.

w
we get what we deserve 23.12.20

I think we are too primitive for those who know about us, or they are too far away. You shouldn't bother with it, you just have to live on and capture the ever-expanding world ^^

A
Alexey Chichigin 23.12.20

My theory is that the aliens have already contacted us, taught us everything they knew, then flew away. But the trouble is when you move at the speed of light, then the time for the ship slows down a little, well, and the distances are still large. For them one moment , for us 10000 years. They flew away, thinking that we would develop to their level during this time. But we are destroying ourselves. If I flew to the ground and saw the same Ukrainians going to the gay parade. And millions of people work for all sorts of Obams and Putin. Then I would fly away and wait until we are already extinct. To build a NORMAL COLONY there.

W
Wing42 23.12.20

Alexey Chichigin
An excellent theory. Surely it was hatched in the minds of the best representatives of science for more than one decade, but unexpectedly in five minutes it was flawlessly formulated by Alexei Chichigin.
It is a little sad that such events, insignificant in their significance for an endless universe, such as the "gay parade of Ukrainians", "millions of Obama and Putin workers" are unlikely to be able to rock the balance of space. Moreover, in the work of the mechanism of the universe, this is not taken into account at all.
However, it is even more saddened by the presence of people who give insignificant such great meaning and try to adjust their perception of the world based on such priorities to something global that goes far beyond the boundaries of their understanding. And if it happens that something global turns out to be too big and too incomprehensible, then instead of showing breadth of views, such people solve the problem by narrowing the scope of the global, cutting off the "superfluous" and "unnecessary", which does not satisfy their perception of the world.

Alexey Chichigin wrote:
Then I would fly away and wait until we are already extinct. To build a NORMAL COLONY there.
I’ll wait until you throw off the ends (and this will probably not happen before all the "Ukrainians" have passed and until all the "Obama and Puteny workers" quit), after which I will start building the NEW COLONY ™.

A
Alexey Chichigin 23.12.20

Wing42 I love people who do not really read the text and tear it into quotes, and then make other people look like morons.

W
Wing42 23.12.20

Alexey Chichigin
Correct me if I was overconfident about something here. Maybe you did not express yourself clearly enough to be understood by all strata of society?
I do not mind at all to understand the situation.

G
GTAman 23.12.20

stalker7162534
Not a single extraterrestrial civilization has come into contact with us. Why?
There are many possible explanations.

1) Because our civilization has existed for an insignificant time, we have not yet been found. Our radio transmissions, even if their signal strength were sufficient, only went on for more than a hundred light years. But in fact, at interstellar distances, you can only detect a directed powerful signal from a radio telescope. Only a few of them were sent from Earth, and some of them will reach their goal only after many thousands of years.

2) Reason is such a rare thing in the Universe that we are alone in the Galaxy or in an even larger region, which is why even supercivilizations that have mastered entire galaxies cannot find us, and we cannot find them. Even if there are billions of civilizations, on the scale of the Universe it is not much, there may be such distances between them that they will never find each other.

3) Civilizations that are close enough are approximately at our level of development and so far can only detect planets near other stars, but not fly to them or at least detect life on them. Or they are below the level and have not yet invented radio and means of detecting planets near other stars (by the way, we learned to detect exoplanets only in the 90s of the XX century). Or their signals are already on the way and can be received at any time.

4) A civilization that could come into contact, in principle, does not do this for cultural, political or other reasons. For example, they are afraid of intrusion on themselves, or, on the contrary, they do not want to harm their interference, etc. The

Universe is infinite and eternal.
Not eternal and indefinitely great.

With their technologies of millennial development (or even a million years), they would have found us long ago.
It is impossible to estimate in advance what technologies can be created if we are talking about something very far from our level. The starships we are accustomed to from fantastic works may subsequently turn out to be no more believable than a fabulous flying carpet.

Besides our World, there may be other worlds.
Other universes, if they exist, have nothing to do with ours and cannot be discovered. This is a fundamental flaw in the Multiverse hypothesis.

Type II civilizations can be detected even when it is about 10 million light years away from us. "
This is just in neighboring galaxies, but if such a civilization is located at the other end of the Local Supercluster? the search for extraterrestrial civilizations makes sense. And we are actively engaged in it, by the way.

Here we can be detected by the technique of our level from a very long distance.
With the technique of our level, we hardly find terrestrial planets and cannot directly observe them. Alien observers would most likely find Jupiter and Saturn and speculate that there may be even smaller planets in this system. Now, if we sent a signal from a radio telescope to the observer planet, we would be found.