3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks Vasilev 777 28.10.19 07:33 am

How do you like the ending? (spoilers) (Fallout 4)

Then slack for the ending. I was expecting more.
I chose the ending with the Institute and I can not understand whether it was necessary to pick it up.
167 Comments
Sort by:
W
WannaCry 28.10.19

trust was worth. play on and understand himself for the Institute

c
caliskan 28.10.19

The Minutemen and the brotherhood of steel ending is almost the same. Weak.
Anton-Notch DJ - Mix
and what is the ending for the Institute better? and how the ending will affect the subsequent game?

O
Osprey 28.10.19

The ending and the ending, it will be forgotten in a day. Apparently, the developers did not put a soul into this game. Remember the crazy ending I adored Dragon Age Origins, even after 7 years I guess I remember it and love it. She gives emotions.
The ending of everyone's favorite witch is made with love. Me while watching the ending even a tear in my eye (I had the worst ending) . Again emotions.
These endings are remembered, remembering what they want to pass these games over and over again. That's just the fallout does well is not up to that level.

G
Gibsoncheg 28.10.19

And at the end of the Institute? I went for the brotherhood.

M
Maks Vasilev 777 28.10.19

Gibsoncheg
Spoilered lies in bed and speaks with GG. Shen dies, and he becomes the new Father.
BS and Subway destroyed by the Institute.

B
Biglittlemath 28.10.19

As the ending of the Institute will affect the game world? After that? Can become Polosina and so on? Teleport around the map? Jetpack power armor of course cool but I want more))

M
Maks Vasilev 777 28.10.19

Biglittlemath
Will spoileralert BS and Subway. Blow up the airship BS.

R
RPHYZEE 28.10.19

Describe all the endings, ples.

M
Michael77 28.10.19

The coolest ending was Folaut Newvegas.
Messenger fucked all - and a Legion of and Nagorno Karabakh, and Mr house and became the ruler of the largest city in the Wasteland.
What they did not give the Obsidian to make a game I personally do not understand. Dviglo would have given them and the editor, and then the Obsidians themselves with a mustache.
Obsidian would make a game how to follow, and the gazebo would be better if the Scrolls 6 sawed.
And so the Gazebo does not understand che did, and Obsidian some stuff crapped out (I mean pillars of eternity).
Personally until a foul was postponed, waiting for DLS and rules mods.
Playing Skyrim, the Witcher and Newvegas (sometimes).

S
SpartanSoap 28.10.19

Passed then for the Institute and I carpet-bombed. Not from the ending, because it is not told about consequences of the elections in 3 and NV. That is, if the Board of the Institute for the Commonwealth or not - is not clear. Realized liked, but towards the end started to merge.

G
GMART 28.10.19

Hosted for the Institute for the subway and for the Minutemen, was extremely disappointed that despite the huge changes in the world which are the result of my choice, the ending is the same (I don't think one line difference). For me it is complete disappointment in this regard. In the 3rd part and Vegas was much more interesting to hear about the main character and all his decisions throughout the game, including major plot points and companions who had their own story.

P
Pymxe 28.10.19

Who is better BS or Institute?

c
caliskan 28.10.19

Pymxe
well, as you like. I feel closer to the Minutemen. BS they are wet synths and ghouls and monsters. all non-humans. as the Nazis. and the Institute are generally people stealing in the experiments.

S
Stilris 28.10.19

I'm for the Institute passed in the Commonwealth and screaming synths go I don't worry Father we are here for, to show themselves to the Commonwealth)) I so as to pass over the BS don't see the point since the joke is only in power armor and she's without them available) you can still pass for the Subway and for the Minutemen, there are some endings I don't know) but I will never forget how he got out of the wreck of the wasteland and saw the Institute a truly wonderful place

G
Gibsoncheg 28.10.19

Max Vasilyev 777
Further plot spoilers for BS
Spoilery now understand the essence of endings in F4. Choose a faction, and just opposite are cut. The BS blow up the Institute (a nuclear explosion looks just siksna and liberty Prime gives a lot of lulz with their Patriotic slogans during the mission), and before that doing a total drank Subway by the minigun. And it's funny that the Minutemen help BS.

S
Snite_Poerti 28.10.19

So I reached the ending and realized that the toy-an empty place. The world is very tight (narrow streets full of garbage, I was just pissed, I don't know where to go). The plot is weak, crumpled, without much attention to detail. The effects are so-so, the atmosphere is absent (or very weak). The only thing that in the future I will remember about this game is the music. Inon Zur did an excellent job on the soundtrack. In General, I don't believe THIS is Fallout IV, because remember that a fake website with riddles regarding Fallout IV and how much was hype around it. I thought that this game will never be released. But I already passed. In the end, this year was full of disappointments. I'm sad.

D
Destroyer_26 28.10.19

About the fact that no consequences can reserve for future DLS?
My question is, were for BS, at the end son(which Sint) requested to take it with you, like you're my father, etc. So where it to find?

PS Hate that BS cannot be made neutral passage, like dobazaritsya with his father, to enter into some kind of truce.Or at least not to destroy the institution, all the same, there's a lot of innocent scientists, possibly children.And this technology nonsense to disappear.

J
JOKERIVAN 28.10.19

How do the endings for any faction??Only BS and Inst or subway too??Want to know what quests to score that would not affect the rotten branch, started the game again, until then unknowingly entered into the beginning of the game in brotherhood

F
FakeOff 28.10.19

Played for a long time, eventually chose the Institute as it seems the most appropriate and they're cute xD, but damn, the whole ending in the end upset, you find the son dies, but leaves you 10 year old synth like himself, was asked to take care to create a family and worth all the time in one Department and you are unable to take it with him to show the Heath for example, the mother house or something, also you can't move him into the office and generally anywhere, it is stupid in one place but it doesn't have to talk etc. He only asks you to bring him the trash and makes him all sorts of things, like modifications and guns... Becoming a Director You are what you can not with this Institute to do well, not absolutely that, moreover perform repetitive tasks courier, kill/fetch/give - that is also a concern, as it is not clear whether the game continues, will anything change or is this the end but the characters speak the type of you get comfortable with the new position, and we'll discuss not what do not understand, if anyone knew, after the death of Sean is, in General, what is the point in the game, whether what kind of development? Or all and run for the job, but that will not change ?! - still not a very good ending, in my opinion it was better to leave the BS and the Subway and make something of the acquisition of territory that is... with the possibility of development... to develop database for example, and that is not something not se... one disappointment, especially with that sieve of a son who does no use to stand in one place...!
I hope the DLS as noted above...
Sori for the mistakes =)

A
Alex Ka 28.10.19

Etit (( I now have eyes to burst! Such a cute spelling have not seen ))