3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks Vasilev 777 28.10.19 07:33 am

How do you like the ending? (spoilers) (Fallout 4)

Then slack for the ending. I was expecting more.
I chose the ending with the Institute and I can not understand whether it was necessary to pick it up.
167 Comments
Sort by:
s
shyllerr 28.10.19

Is there a more loyal ending? I would like to keep all the factions (except for the Institute). He got the ending for the Institute and now at the locations emptiness. No flying helicopters, shooting NPCs etc., Just the game world immediately lost all life. All side quests and all the locations have long passed and now only a useless institution and the Minutemen. Like, you can go through the end of the Minutemen and to keep the loyalty of all factions. Is this possible?

s
shyllerr 28.10.19

Carelia
Fully support.

B
Beirut 28.10.19

simsalex
With the exception of one, do you suggest to look for the pros in the game, but the problem is that in a good game the pros search is not necessary, it just consumes, and then it turns out it's not bad, it's good, and here, too, but in fact entirely YZ)))) and the buzz probably only get the modders themselves)))

l
lmperatorPC 28.10.19

I was messing around with save game-load and somehow accidentally went for the Minutemen)))) IMHO, if you consider this whole circus freaks (I especially didn't like how they BS presented), it only remains any treshak with this bunch of merry men in hats and n-charging volley of rifles. The Institute is well such. As there is little you can influence, that's fair. And the people there obviously not the most pleasant. BS - generally drugs, because the organization, which is not averse to establish a monopoly on the possession of all the most advanced technology simply do not have to do with the center of all technology in the region. IMHO, in the same Tactics (Yes, even in the 3rd part) they were shown more interesting.
PS. In General, in my humble opinion, the Commonwealth lacks the funny guys from the Enclave. Seriously, I'd like that passed for it, had the opportunity

D
DeN BiostaR 28.10.19

held at the Institute termination has disappointed me tightly,judging from the comments replay for the rest of the faction will not...

H
Hydroizkazani 28.10.19

simsalex
Totally agree.
As a result of my gg - the immortal leader of the Institute. Immortality gives us the cabots father, if we save it. At least he gave me his blood and said that he would give her whenever she will need years.
And what you do not like the game after the ending? In the same Institute when you walk in the cities there are synths, coexisting with people. And to you, as the leader of the Institute on the surface, no one will apply, because they don't know who you are. Know only companions.

A
Abbat76 28.10.19

Played 190 hours. Went for Institute. Honestly clambered all locations, were laid on the lags places of downtown Boston, gurgled all the structures under the water around Boston. And now I can throw out my personal opinion:

Pros:
+intriguing beginning
+independent living mobs in the wastes
+interesting crafting system
+atmospheric environment
+great music environment

And now the cons:
- a ridiculous system with some legendary by opponents. What kind of nonsense? I'm tired of these poofy legendary cockroaches!
- ridiculous system mutation legendary opponents. always the same - if the pulse from sniper rifle Gauss didn't kill him on the spot - he uregent health. And that's all. All mutate in the same way. there are no specific features. Stormtree mutate, the cockroaches mutate, protectron mutate mutate raiders, deathclaws are mutated. and always the same.Stupid bullshit.
- difficulty. I was playing on Survival difficulty. I have collected 14 sets of power armor, including 2.5 sets of X-1, 1 set reydersky, 1 set of MT-45, 1 kit T-51 and the rest of the T-60. I accumulated 87 nuclear warheads for them, shoot exclusively from the maximum superior Gatling laser of armor climbs. Resources in abundance. But enemies is not stupid! I'm undercutting everyone with one cycle of firing in VATS!!! Even the legendary guard robot mark 2, which respits constantly on the moor. Where is the complexity of Survival? the only difference is in speed of recovery and the density of the idiotic encounters with these legendary foes.
- quests. nuuuu. there are some interesting quests in the side effects satellites. I have completed all the quests except the quests from strong and Dog. Sparkles only Nick Valentine. Other satellites are in fact the standard spineless whiners. The most important for gameplay is the last quest of the mercenary from the bar in a good Neighborhood. After he shoot the enemy in the head is just not possible. It's cheat time in the game.
- main campaign mode is short and very dull. The motivation of the factions vague. Can understand just BS - they are canonical and fanatical bend the line as it should. The other factions are guided by some ridiculous and illogical reasons. It looks especially dorky Subway with his idea of the liberation of tin cans. One of the characters in the Subway recognizes that the concept they are not quite specific: who to release? only synths of the 3rd generation or even the first? And maybe then need to osvobozhdat as well and protectionof? And vacuum cleaners too? However, not having defined the concept, the people in the Subway nezadumyvayas kill other people and bravely sacrifice their lives. Crazy.
- Limited side quests. They are simply not enough. And those that have often referred to the trimming place or an object that I have already done. You just to say But it's not yours? you are Ah! Yes, my, come here. On caps, good for you free. And there is a feeling that either something was wrong, whether with the game.
- Some side quests leave behind the feeling that the end is not yet. You periodically stormed NPCs that could give a sequel, but nothing happens and the NPC shrugs off GG uncertain phrases.
- complete lack of sense for the study area. The game is just incredibly small unique items that I would like to find. Everything makes sense to use, either in the course of the storyline quests, or in the legendary opponents or trite bought from merchants. And nothing is truly bright, as the guns in f:NV or F3. So if you are not a fan of hoarding for the construction of settlements, and rummaged through the ruins makes no sense. The only motive for this is the nuclear battery, so that you can find. And nothing more.
In the game there is no metro system. Exactly. There are only individual stations that are not of particular interest, since it lead nowhere. Usually at the stations except the trash nothing. enemies do not count them boring and uninteresting.
- In the game there is not much difference between the opponents. raiders or arrows behave the same way and armed with almost identical according to the level. BS how opponents behave exactly the same. Enemy AI is generally pretty trivial in the choice of behavior. The serious opponents only have mosquitoes in large quantities (because of the strength of the poison), and Death Claws. But in the wasteland deathclaws will raspada rare. Mainly in the area of the Crater. So I saw denuded areas only once, as a Wild Deathclaw attacked the patrol of synths and almost destroyed it before my intervention.
- convertiplane BS. Until the defeat of BS these bastards are released into the sky packs. And as an evil interfering in the adventures of HS permanently. If BS are not hostile to GG, these things drop from the sky and simply steal the player experience, destroying his goal, and then fall from the sky and explode. All that is necessary is to stand on the sidelines, munching popcorn, and then take a big bag and collect loot from all, shoot the remnants of the enemy. This makes the game mode Survival mode - collect all like a hamster.
resources in the game is nowhere to put it. Steel 8000, 9000 wood and stuff in the same quantities. This is all coached by very quickly, but will not spend.
- to equip the inhabitants of your settlements only standard infantry uniforms. no one wants to sit in the lovely sets of power armor.
- your partner will sit in power armor only as long as he's with you. Worth it to leave the base, he immediately jumps out of the power armor, throwing it in the street. Therefore, to collect the power armor can only be for fun. They do not make any sense and is good is lost on the basis of nothing.
in the game there are no implantations. The Institute States that Kellogg is the only cyborg and more they don't want to cyberservices. I should not have dragged with them the entire game cyberanarchy Kellogg. I have broken off. Despite the fact that the game has scientists with the necessary skills to engage in canonical cybercinema, who ever since the F2 was a fetish (4 implantation, subdermal armor) and only increased in f:NV, any longer. Crap stupid...
compared to the previous games of the series, the game is too little Lorne stories. On rare terminals to read something about what happened before the war or after. Yes, and those texts that have little. And none of them can't be used for alternative solutions to the quests.
The game became closer to a linear shooter, than to the glorious successor of the line of Fallout.

S
StrangerSE 28.10.19

Played a long time and thoughtfully. Tried to take and complete all the quests out. Before Suzette managed to get 49 level, and played 2 weeks - but then it got so unbearably boring - just watched all the endings on YouTube and shut down the game. Frankly, even the forum here to read more interesting than to continue wandering in the Commonwealth :)

Pros:
+ Good companions (history with the same Curie - recalled the story with Skynet from F2).
+ Rare, a good reference , is. For example, a ghoul who sold us at the beginning of a ticket to Walt-111 - do remember, so glad he was a familiar face.
+ Airship bonding history F. the Tactics of his campaign to the East.
+ The right music.

Cons:
- A very weak script and the fork plot. Inconclusive the existence and motivation of the hero. Remember that coming out of Walt's 111, I met the first man with the name raider and highlighted in red. What he is to me, the vault dweller? Why kill him? Why a law-abiding guy from the past needs to put a bullet between the eyes to just anyone? And nothing, the answer is no.
- Miserable fraction. BS - has become the new evil Enclave (killed the dragon and became a dragon). Subway, eliminating a high-tech adversaries - not giving the world anything new, but peaceful survival, while all around is in disrepair. The Institute seems like a good solution - but what hurt the writers to combine it with BS, the Minutemen and Subway? Fallout is the game taught compromise. Now this is a remake of the tunnel operation Ankoridzh of dlc for F3.
- Lack of proper dialogues. Yes, No, Sarcasm and something like that is not Fallout. Even weak Tactics, and that gave the illusion of choice and involvement in the negotiations.
- Tons of unnecessary stuff, and many of the monotonous is not grouped items. Yes, I broke down and finally broke the game on weight (and only) to not waste time on virus-download. Well, I carry a 25.000+ kg of weight. Where is good to do? To build huts? To sell (but the money and so in bulk)?
- Spawn items(!!!). Imagine my surprise when I came to totally stripped from the things of locations - as things were back in their seats?! It does not happen at all! What is RPG about the lost world, where items are made out of thin air? What for all factions to fight - when you can wait and nakayamate yourself items in the right quantities. There they have a wizard that, if he ran and conjured mugs-plates-pencils at the old place? That's just unfounded nonsense.
- Settlement. Standard tactic - he built a power generator, placed recruiting the lighthouse, and yet apart resources/ranks beds/planting muthafucka/formation water/2туррели in the village are beaten wayward settlers. Equip them with guns and armor... and forget about the settlement. The difference in towns is missing (apart from geographical location). My actions have no effect in the end game.
- Lack of proper endings, where you can see how my actions changed the world.
- Vintokryl BS that fall from the sky like something cheap and free. As you can see, on the airship just a few docking bays. Well, OK, if not 4 VERTIC they've brought, and 10. But there is not more fit. And they all fall from the sky when they shot down the raiders in the ordinary skirmishes. Although these machines are ancient artifacts that are not easy to reproduce. Remember how many fans from how we collect the surviving members of the Enclave in new Vegas, and they arrive on the surviving helicopter to the final battle. That was awesome!

In the game there is something- but this is clearly not what we love Fallout. It remains to wait for something like Newvegas-2, from the descendants of the Interplay. For gamers - by gamers, if you know what I mean.

E
EVilGENIY 28.10.19

After all is said to give some detailed does not make sense. Let me just say that the endings in ME3 I was so nababila as from f to F4. Not only that in principle I love the organization(BS) has changed beyond recognition, and ruined the ending. Throughout the entire series, the ending gave the answer to our actions in the world and we have seen the consequences, but THIS???? Half roller 4 factions and every long God forbid a minute?
This is in my opinion an insult to all fans of the series. Hell even in the controversial fallout taktiks ending more deployed, and after them there is just 1 less than here(3).
Lord, what a fiasco. You can go home and wait when again will give the development of the obsidians.

d
den_v_d 28.10.19

endings in the game very much - one. interesting - so interesting(I passed because until the end), but these constant loading makes the brain.and it's on the bucket 8мью cores and 16 GB of RAM! All the boot time, went to the door - loading, out - again download. the feeling that gave me back my old computer with Skyrim and Skyrim pulled a mod called фаллаут4.

R
R3dF0x 28.10.19

Yes, the ending is completely toothless. I'm in the hunt for local hunter accidentally killed his aunt Cinta, which was locked in a separate room with the terminal, and went on in the story, then said, stop man, stop it, it will be surely a significant negative point in ocnsole game.... Went back to the save before the start of Affairs with the hunter Institute (i.e. my progress in about 4 hours time) Ran again, left Sinta-aunt alive... and what my disappointment when in the end, only human War never change no specifics at all. Ie the ending, roughly speaking, differs only by the presence or absence of the explosion of the reactor in the bowels of the Institute...
PS. Not to say that the game is not about graphics, on the court in 2015 - but we had to deliver. Even with the not shiny graphics component that is at the moment on Core i7 with 16 gigs of SSD operatives and places have been dropping FPS to outright freezes.
Zzy The first thing that shocked me is when in full screen mode after several ALT+TAB was change the resolution of the HUD and the crosshairs weren't looking in the center of the screen and was moved, bullets flew in the centre of the screen as it should, but not in the crosshairs. Prosherstila forums realized that the solution to the problem in General and no... just switch to screen mode with no border, it is necessary to put the size of the window equal to the resolution of the monitor though as that solved the problem...
Z. Z. Z. Y. In the whole mess, but the gameplay and engages, i.e. did you clear the campaign to end...

H
Homikator3000 28.10.19

People tell me, was the ending for the Minutemen, before you leave the Institute and press, I spoke with Sean (boy-synth) and actually took it with him, but I still can't understand where to look.

H
HanterBlackUA 28.10.19

I was so stretched as best he could, and 4 days took passage. For the first time chose for the Institute. And I bombed !!! Stupid plot, is a good idea, and feed it! No right choice, I fucking major in College, and run on the jobs the subjects without having the right to vote. For quests at the beginning of Bombay somewhere on the second day. Quests is not enough! Sooo little!
The world in General did not react to my actions in the global plan. The line for the Minutemen what is unfinished.
Everything in the game is good. But a basic no! Not well thought out plot. Few quests.
More fun was getting just scouting the territory.
Conclusion. Expect more. More than a third, and NV. Not got ... sorry.....

z
zhekazloy 28.10.19

Painted) the fact that the ending as-if not)
game prodalzhay and epic movie titles for half an hour... even once think how can a game over if the game is in fact continuing) to distinguish from previous
BS - well, everything is clear..(if they can stand the wiles of the building after the (also increasingly reading the terminal will display that the files seized in the glory BS))
The Institute - as if not believed) that they are white and fluffy on the case on the fact this is Voltec(indirectly mentioned that headquarters and that they started the war) with their experiments
Father immediately shot him when they first met(then loaded )) vsetoki wondering what to say and how the events will develop
the second time after he said that a such a experiment will survive parent and find it(and it's SON!!!)
moreover, he was involved in the death of the scientist who created the Kellog's and not because he killed the parent and separated but because they claimed the Headship of the Institute and advancing its technology)
Subway - why did you call terrorists do not-understand) quite loyal and in some moments were dogovarivatsa
if the fact of the creation of life is that just fought for the wire of the pile is the same(as they themselves synths)
Little Sean jumps under their care
Menemeni loyal to all help in spite of race and nothing do not claim as apparently it's roleplaying FOR yourself
Other
arrows-the theme is not revealed) first of all, it's mercenaries with headquarters and a strict hierarchy to distinguish from magnice raiders
the Alliance is the complete opposite of the subway could enter the Commonwealth of BS because both organizations are pleased with the radical....
cats... hmm it could be the opposite counterweight BS friendly as minemine to ordinary citizens. For me this reserve for DLTS
The story and ending is not a cause of regret on the contrary) developments further in the details but the vast majority just ... they have no video give where is all painted

H
Hydroizkazani 28.10.19

Here and chose the Institute during the second pass. And, in principle, play no reason to continue. Well, do not fit the tasks that remained to clear the head of the Institute, albeit the operative part-time. Well I can't play the game continue the game for Kostikov and without problems - is not for me. I think the same thing will befall me if will be held for the brotherhood.
Well, as the Guardian of the brotherhood of Steel can perform the job cats, Chinaman on the submarine, robbery and so on? Yes way. The cats must overcome the armor, the Chinese submarine, and the robbers themselves have to take everything. Same thing with the Institute, do not see the point in role-playing terms.
I think that will fit into the role for the Minutemen. To help everyone, the entire site to check and so on. It's just apoligie. The rank of General, though it sounds nice, but it really doesn't mean anything, the Minutemen don't take orders and do as they are their moral principles. As you play further? The question is not those who play because of the buns and chips in the game, and for those who love roleplay.

R
Readlife 28.10.19

zhekazloy
The ending is, and she's one for each of the parties, as nothing can change the story inside the game(side quests, factions and sub-factions do not consider, for there is rare). A beam of light in the darkness be only quests for companions, but they are not all alive at the most. What happens after the final clip is a bonus for fun. Grind in sandboxe... that is an improvement, not a sequel. IMHO.

z
zhekazloy 28.10.19

Hydroizkazani
just not worth it to fly in the story that are scattered around the map Slavoj enough for role-play)
what is konstitushen their flight is not less epic)) what is the appearance of the airship, and in fact they have to hunt for Chinese) (mentioned Canadians)
after the ending for some may be unavailable)
Finlife
you can always play the role of a villain) and the magic rude sarcasm(which in turn opens sometimes interesting things))
anyway someone stops just to kill everyone (that's only immortal companions freak out and leave you))
there are certainly not bound(all variants of the intricacies difficult to predict) but rather it was said to reserve for DLC
Dumpling goodness
The raiders also ride on the rotorcraft. Vintokryl, armor XS...where did this come from them only.
it's just simply all) after the explosion of the airship remains were broken) second base BS airport Boston
from there, technique))
I was more moved by the attacks of the Brotherhood for a peaceful settlement(there are some raiders which mutants and claws) fraternity engaged in the robbery)
Olly-alpha
"So, I have a question. A very important question. Someone, having realized, actually realized, what the hell is with this replacement synths ordinary people? Why the Institute has kidnapped people, replaced them synths
The Institute needed the raw materials of the external world( if the collection did mechs and killed witnesses to spinach and receive information better than artificial people the duplicates - also affected the regions(McDonagh measures daymon city petty Crim credibility in a good neighborhood but pile bartenders and caravans.
Sesali with coils( there is a flaw in the material(the DNA of the father did was not perfect)) like ordinary people, there are deviations and they have only it is more pronounced since all currents were completely biologically more complicated because did the constant brainwashing if it didn't work just wasted
Vasya Vasin
Synths are immune to radiation and are created by the Institute to enable them restore peace to the Wasteland,in case the rest of the people will die or kill each other
rosy dreams of flourishing of Humanity on recreating the world in the initial natural beauty.... self-deception and justification.
It is enough to study radio address to the Commonwealth Institute from there, everything is clear)
no susceptibility to radiation identity myth) synths are same people just smarter faster and stronger fiziologicheski(breeding hunters)
immune to radiation, super mutants( another immoral experience ) because one is a biologist ran(and rendered a verdict)

Generally clean for me is very interesting filed, the question of humanity and ethics)
if the Institute was doing mech robots Boh with him but what I do with DNA... and leash on a whim and Czeslaw

R
Readlife 28.10.19

zhekazloy
I always wanted to ask here is: What would happen if all the faction leaders trivial to kill in the middle of the storyline? At the same time to mow the Neighborhood with the diamond. Will there be any secret plot twist? Has anyone tried?

z
zhekazloy 28.10.19

Finlife
kill killed there, as if the game is not stalled, and gave a logical continuation of the situation
all and all there has not been(rebooted version)
Maxson in his speech ...(honestly received moral satisfaction))
Antitheft not found but there's something to do with assassinations is very delicate we must all learn)
Try)) on the airship particularly hard there is a hell starts)

R
Readlife 28.10.19

zhekazloy
Well leave feedback when you kill everyone interesting consequences. He will not do for the 3rd time replay - not for me game. Thanks in advance.