3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks Vasilev 777 28.10.19 07:33 am

How do you like the ending? (spoilers) (Fallout 4)

Then slack for the ending. I was expecting more.
I chose the ending with the Institute and I can not understand whether it was necessary to pick it up.
167 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasya Vasin 28.10.19

Osprey
ALL favorite Witch???Believe me there are a lot of players,I am no exception,to whom the Witcher is the worst thing that was done in the gaming industry.The game cal and zero him from scratch.And I do not care what shkololo blows-the GAME of the DECADE

M
Mercurionio 28.10.19

Vasya Vasin
The family has its black sheep. The Witcher praise and set an example many magazines/critics, but your opinion is more important.....
alexzet3
Kellogg is a cyborg. You can read about it in his journal. Even before the corruption of its institution, lost his family, went mad, he became an assassin. Children, there is only memories of them. Due to the implants, gained immortality, but over time, the madness overcame him (in such a fit he killed the mother/father of Sean). Sean, 60 years since it was taken in the 2200's.
Raibow Bitard
The enclave was destroyed only in the West. Or do you think that government organizations had only one bunker?. They always had backup plans. I think Alaska is still somewhere preserved something liberty Prime just had to release him. Yes, and we are shown mostly the South.
And Yes, the gazebo are still assholes, you'd better trust obsidian to make games for the fallout. New Vegas has brought back hope, and the gazebo is again destroyed.

S
SergeySZV 28.10.19

stepanof
At the end of the Minutemen: how to get into the Institute through the sewer pipe, closed bars. As I can not to find her!!!

B
Beirut 28.10.19

I personally think that any branch of a complete slag, why Institute Sean? why the hell put it in charge?, how do I lead the Institute, if I backward 200 years)))? etc.
The game started out seriously and ended in a complete mess which was written by screenwriter 7-8 years old.......

F
FakeOff 28.10.19

alexzet3
In the story, when he decorate and protect your son, then you freeze for how long ? 1 minute ? According to the story, we learn that Shen decided to let you out, so let's say that you found it, and passed since that moment 60 years (apparently as he released you and you were looking for him) and so it happened, and Kellog cyborg their experiment, the Institute holds him even prior to the birth of Sean (300+ years it turns out chtoli ?) so what will decide the son grew up... about experiments on people, what BS people were killed, and the Institute... but now ready workforce in the form of synths and BS derezhabl yeah =)

F
FakeOff 28.10.19

Beirut
Say next day, Shawn needed to take DNA - supposedly not infected and he was supposedly on all the parameters, then it is just left for education (safe), Yes to you special feelings he does not feel - can be understood from the cradle he had seen, he later became a nerd and he was appointed head - then I understand you and he let out krisna (could be wrong). Something like this, and about the fact that you are taking in the heads of some Sean said that supposedly clever and inst so much a person taken the right decisions and in short as much as you no

t
typical russian 28.10.19

СергейSZVРешетка is under water near the coast:dive underwater,find a tunnel without the grid,then go to another location,the following location enter the code(which gave you Sturgess) opens the bars to the left of you,dive again into the water and swim has already left where he opened the grille and a new location.

C
CheetahRus 28.10.19

Michael77
conductive they'll be an amazing editor

S
SergeySZV 28.10.19

stepanof

Kindly make a screenshot where there is a tunnel, everywhere is swim in this dirty river was not found. There is no tunnel. Can't swim there? Either they do not understand.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 28.10.19

The game has no ending , in all parts of showed how your choice affected the wasteland , well, maybe because it was more RPG than shooter , there is not , so fallout 4 will rot in the tank and considered the worst part of the series fallout , a miscarriage , which is a disgrace their existence to the series , as 3йка however.

p
predator999 28.10.19

Well, actually, as though in Skyrim there is no ending no even like folaut minute video, after the final quest and nobody cried about it.Although I wanted something more I was hoping for a traditional slide show as it was in new Vegas.

O
Olly-alpha 28.10.19

So, I have a question. A very important question. Someone, having realized, actually realized, what the hell is with this replacement synths ordinary people? Why the Institute has kidnapped people, replaced them synths, which after some time could easily go off the rails and shoot them all? What is the meaning of where to find the answer to this troubling question that my HS asks himself every time hear or read another heartbreaking story about a crazy Synthe?

V
Vasya Vasin 28.10.19

Mercurionio
Dear creatureand your opinion is important to someone?You have your opinion, someone asks?Ubeysya the wall.A miracle in feathers

V
Vasya Vasin 28.10.19

Olly-alpha
Synths are immune to radiation and are created by the Institute to enable them restore peace to the Wasteland,in case the rest of the people will die or kill each other

s
solus. 28.10.19

Olly-alpha

Someone, having realized, actually realized, what the hell is with this replacement synths ordinary people? Why the Institute has kidnapped people, replaced them synths...

If attributed to the inarticulate writers Bethesda some momentum and to close his eyes at the innuendo, then some of their replicas, we can assume the following strategic plan:

1. Replacement people the synths were not to total substitution of human society, and in the course of the experiment for the development of the technology of synths (particularly the AI and the ability for subtle affiliation last in human society).
2. Subsequently, the synths are planned to be used for rough work, as managed slaves on the will and consciousness of which the Institute didn't care.
3. The second item was to create the GG the need of committing a moral choice" to be with advanced technological idealists (the cynical slave-owners, essentially), or to show humanity, not limiting its scope exclusively to biological creatures.
4. Periodically the sound of coils synths are allowable statistical deviation and is acceptable in the experiment of this scale (in the end, do not clean up human society on the vine just because it is a considerable percentage of delinquents caught and put in prisons police).

It should be noted that the percentage of crazy synths at the Institute is much lower than the percentage of antisocial entities in the environment people - so here they have the algorithms pretty well-adjusted.

If you take the trouble of the writers, it (like any third-rate play) you can think out and Supplement more gaps to a more or less coherent concept. But you can not take on this task... a Toy-it is still disposable (much to my regret) ;)

O
Olly-alpha 28.10.19

solus.
What happened to the prototypes? Something about it is known, at least hints?
Actually, your explanation still somehow falls on, I may say, the plot. So thank you, I will assume that that was the plan. ) Because this subject is very unobtrusive merged, although it GG familiar with the Institute - telling tales of abductions and submenus.

And what about disposability - then I'm definitely not going to judge. Now playing a second time, trying to squeeze out what is happening and have a little fun and to estimate the possibility of wagering. If the enormous effort of will to come to terms with the degradation of everything, ranging from gameplay, ending with effects and dialogue, in principle, the second time from the toy something to squeeze is possible if the first is not gone (as in my case). But Yes, it is difficult to give a verdict on the replay value, I think.

T
TheDexter 28.10.19

killed his father in the middle of the game ( appeared in quest) I went to College, they started whining, told me to leave, went to subway, BS told them to kill, kill BS then, there was only Menemeni. Even I was surprised that you can kill everyone and not at the end of the game

s
solus. 28.10.19

Olly-alpha

To the question what happened to the prototypes of the best answer will give the chef of the Institute ;)

Dad (talking after dinner with the son):
– The Sonny, and where do you put those who have replaced the synths?
Son (with a slightly condescending but caring smile):
– Well... as you say, dad... did You like the steak?..

I believe that the fate of the wretched and vile things that creep upon the surface of people snobs from the Institute didn't even care. Chelaveka net - net problemi! - as said by a bearded evil synth. As for replay value - I prefer to pause for six months, wait for DLC and modders, and then, forgotten impressions (not the best for repetition) - to get back in the game. I hope it will be different. Here much depends on the Creation Kit and the creativity of the fans - the experience shows that among them there are many people able to do this from merde - candy.

A
AUX_dude 28.10.19

Count yourself 122 completed the quest, and that, along with the story! For such games as Fallout is extremely small. In the same Vegas only side effects 91 thing, and then there are the faction quests. There are already 4 variants of passage of the main sujecki, and then what? Join for those, destroy those, and that applies to all. At this point I simulated roughly 5 days. And I have a feeling that I got. In the same Skyrim I spent a lot more time. I liked the game, but a bit short.

s
solus. 28.10.19

Micah Incognito
Don't know if it's any consolation, what I say, but the feeling that you slipped the empty wrapper instead of the promised candy – you ain't alone. In a particular variation of such angry bewilderment felt now more or less sane players (I will not include in their number those who squeals with delight because the game turned into a pow!-pow!, where it is possible not to think, not to read, not to choose, but simply stupid to press on the trigger: kill 'em all).

The game is short – it's true. But this is not its main drawback. After passing syuzhetki the world is becoming incredibly boring (for pointless-endless quests: we have problems with the settlement, kill all or we've lost the device – bring it) not only give the game of interest, but its monotony kill all the fun in the Bud. Even the best of memories (as they are in the game) destroyed this monotony.

In addition, the world is frankly small. We admit to ourselves – we are blatantly lied to, when in pre-release PR campaign hung noodles on the ears, promising the game space, which is not inferior to Skyrim, and even more. No matter how calculii, neither do discounts that Skyrim with lots of mountains – still no comparison to the richness and diversity of the locations of the scrolls with these wretched slums of Boston.

This addon guys. Simple addon. More than DLC, but a lot less than a standalone game. We will treat this as released with incredibly high latency addon for Fallout 3. The only question left is not clear to me why this addon was doing for so long? WHAT DID THE DEVELOPERS ALL THESE YEARS?! Do the lion's share of man-hours were spent only to cram into the game the ability to make barracks, chairs, beds, chairs, tables and protect this petty-bourgeois splendor of the turrets? If so, then I'm extremely awkward in front of the developers – all of these delights for some reason has appeared absolutely unclaimed by me. Maybe because I was expecting FALLOUT, not minecraft?