3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 26.12.20 01:21 am

Repack not working (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

I downloaded the repack from Seiter from the root, installed everything. True, at first the Avast antivirus cursed, but then turned it off. But when I start the game, I quickly get a black window and immediately close it. Left Steam account created, what's wrong?
95 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roskomnadzorny 26.12.20

no repack, this is all cheating

A
Anagliph 26.12.20

MrWorld
C did not try to run with Administrator rights?

S
SwedovSandr 26.12.20

MrWorld
I wrote on one torrent, and here I will repeat
what I did on Windows 10 pro 64
1. download a torrent
2. install the game. (NOT to the system drive C, in order to avoid further problems with saving)
3. MUST exit the system
4. run the game shortcut from the desktop. a black window will appear, then the steam will start. Enter the steam and confirm that you are .. After that, wait a minute and turn off the black window and, if the steam remained on, turn it off as well
. 5. Run the game shortcut a second time. press 1 and enter. enter the steam. the game launcher will start. Here in it and start the game. DO NOT RUN THE GAME IN STEAM, BUT IN THE WINDOW OF THE GAME itself, which appears outside the window
every time you start the game, go through the 5th paragraph, first exit the usual steam. because the game launches its own steam.
Yes, and more. If there is a firewall AT THE BEGINNING of ALL, allow the DLauncher.exe file to access the Internet, and then, as the game starts normally, exit the game and deny DLauncher.exe access to the Internet. and enter the steam autonomously

tsar_pc
I'm already playing this "deception"))

M
MrWorld 26.12.20

Anagliph
Tried
SwedovSandr
I get a black window where the game should be patched. But a black window comes out and immediately closes and I don't have time to read anything. It says that some file "is not internal or external" and something like that

S
SwedovSandr 26.12.20

MrWorld
Have you updated the drivers for a long time?
it is also possible that the antivirus program interferes with the normal operation of the program ... and probably ate some file at the beginning of the installation

M
MrWorld 26.12.20

SwedovSandr
The first time I ate it, and the second time I turned off the antivirus

A
Anagliph 26.12.20

MrWorld
I have a firewall, I had to give it trusted rights to the launcher in it.

D
Daidjer 26.12.20

SwedovSandr
And everything started fine for me. And I still press play - Offline.
MrWorld
If gobbled up , you can restore the file and add to the exceptions. And the firewall must be turned off. Fortunately, Casper turns it off himself.

F
FoCus-Real 26.12.20

I haven't tried Larka yet, but everything is fine with Doom) True, I can't kill the boss of the latter ... S * uk Bl *! On difficulty, Nightmare is NIGHTMARE!

D
DVV777 26.12.20

1. Launch the game from the shortcut
2. The console appears - enter the steam account (the game is being patched)
3. Close the console
4. Start the game from the shortcut
3. The console appears - press 2 and enter (remove the patch)
5. Close the console
6. Repeat the steps 1 and 3 (re-patch)
5. Run from the shortcut
6. The console appears - press 1 and enter
7. Play

M
MrWorld 26.12.20

DVV77
my God, stop posting accordions , I wrote that it does not work for me

D
Daidjer 26.12.20

MrWorld
Then the question is, why did you write that it does not work for you? You yourself are asking why it does not start. Try the repack from Valdeni.

D
DVV777 26.12.20

MrWorld
I have that "SEYTER" repack and everything works

M
MrWorld 26.12.20

DVV77
Probably problems in the system

M
MikuHadsune 26.12.20

What a nafig repack, denova is in the game. An author from the future, perhaps, where was the denova hacked? The schoolchildren have already lost their minds. Do not download anything from the net from denova version 2. It is not cracked. This is all cheating and crap!

A
Alexander Shironov 26.12.20

Everything works and stall and doom !!!

m
mvictory 26.12.20

MikuHadsune
However, it all works great!

M
MikuHadsune 26.12.20

mvictory
Judging by what people wrote above, it doesn't work.

r
rocky5 26.12.20

MikuHadsune
Take your hands out of where they are now and put them in the right place, Everything works fine,

M
MikuHadsune 26.12.20

rocky5
Take your hands out of where they are now and put them on the right place, Everything works fine,
ATP, but I don't need it, I have a license. And what about whether it works or not, someone works, someone does not. There are no proofs anyway, but I'm not used to taking their word for it ...