3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 26.12.20 01:21 am

Repack not working (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

I downloaded the repack from Seiter from the root, installed everything. True, at first the Avast antivirus cursed, but then turned it off. But when I start the game, I quickly get a black window and immediately close it. Left Steam account created, what's wrong?
95 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyRaider 26.12.20

MikuHadsune
Unfortunately the game is on torrents, but there is some kind of haemorrhage with the launch, with left steam.acks and so on, so there is some truth in your words about what was not hacked.

M
MikuHadsune 26.12.20

SkyRaider
Well, offline activation for 100r was present even with the release of this very denova. But there is still no working repack (without dancing with a tambourine). Many have already posted hacking methods, etc. But all this is glued together with scotch tape and fishing line. Therefore, my opinion is that it is better to pay 1k and not steamed. not such a large amount, well, or to buy an offline activation to the edge.

S
SkyRaider 26.12.20

MikuHadsune
I agree, even 1k is not enough for such a game.

M
Marionetco 26.12.20

MrWorld
before installing, or better off before downloading the repack, disable all security programs!
1. installed
2. launch from the desktop icon 3. a
window appears:
"Voksis denuvo crack" with commands.
press 1 to start game
press 2 to revoke the patch, bla! bla! bla!
4. you press one on the keyboard and enter, patching and launching of steam occurs.
5. enter the data of the left account. Steam will open.
6. close everything and cut the steam too, so that there is no icon in the tray.
7. then you start again from the workbench
8. again you press one, again enter the steam data, and so on until it starts. (I started thinking from the fourth time).
but then it starts up without problems but following the same procedure from the first time, sometimes it hangs tightly, but this may be due to the system.

M
Marionetco 26.12.20

SkyRaider
what is hemorrhagic? I am already downloading the third game (just cous 3) above I wrote how to make a niche difficult to press the button twice! here with offline activation hemorrhagic and also a left account is needed. some nonsense you write. even a crack does not need to be thrown anywhere, etc. which was in the usual hacked games.

M
MikuHadsune 26.12.20

Marionetco
8 points, 8 carl. and this is without dancing with a tambourine? Without dancing, you press the launcher, you play!

M
Marionetco 26.12.20

MikuHadsune
well go buy, why are you on duty then !? who needs to play, I play and norms.

M
MikuHadsune 26.12.20

Marionetco
Have you even read what I wrote?

MikuHadsune
Expert rating: 7

31 minutes ago #
rocky5
Take your hands out of where they are now and put them in the right place, Everything works fine,
ATP, but I don't need it, I have a license. And what about whether it works or not, someone works, someone does not. There are no proofs anyway, but I'm not used to taking their word for it ...

M
Marionetco 26.12.20

MikuHadsune
read! and I repeat: what are you on duty here?

S
SkyRaider 26.12.20

Marionetco
It's NOT a hassle for me when you download, install and play repacks. If any additional actions are required, then already hemorrhoids.

M
MikuHadsune 26.12.20

Marionetco
I want and express my opinion. We seem to be like Democracy, freedom of speech and all that. You are also on duty here, over there you answer my posts. Go to the pirate, play something =)

M
Marionetco 26.12.20

SkyRaider
can not help you with anything in this case, I can only sympathize.

M
Marionetco 26.12.20

MikuHadsune
I just have a braid installed, but I don't play it!

M
MikuHadsune 26.12.20

Marionetco
I just have a braid installed, nizya play nothing!
It's strange, usually when I install a game, I can easily play another in parallel. The first time I hear that if the game is installed, then nothing can be played.

M
Marionetco 26.12.20

MikuHadsune
Core i7- (6700k-dead), 4790k, 24gb RAM, (GeForce GTX titan Z 12gb-obsolete), GeForce 1080 gtx Gigabyte, Hdd Seagate Barracuda 2tb, windows 7 maximum x64.

with a system like yours, madam, I would not complain either! lol
also would forget about pirates at all!

A cynical, arrogant bitch, I always say what I think and never worry about how others treat me. I love video games and anime. I love digging in hardware, collecting, overclocking, etc. I love reading science fiction and other scientific literature.

p
puniisheer 26.12.20

Have you tried another patch in the patching menu? it works for me with a volcano for example and not with opengl
also at the beginning there was a black window

e
elay.ilkin 26.12.20

Why are saves not working? - (I tried all repacks

M
Marionetco 26.12.20

MikuHadsune ahaha
, I also have a "Larka" license (I was waiting for it, I bought it). Here are "doom" and "just braid" well, they did not encourage to buy, but from the hacked from Denuvo one "Inside" impressed, very cool igruha, so I might buy it later. lol. I just came to help a dude, and you pounced!

S
Sonic268 26.12.20

any repacks, even the best ones, do not always work, it depends on the system whether there is a lot of srach, all the C ++ and Dir components are installed, so you need to look and check your windows with what ... and how long have you not reinstalled it

S
SwedovSandr 26.12.20

MikuHadsune Nice
girl, if you have a license, why are you writing here, why are you getting on your nerves ?? )) The topic is exclusively for pirates ... Moreover, such pirates who like to tinker themselves so that everything starts up, and not just installs a repack and everything works. Personally, the game works great for me, so I came here to share my experience with a guy.

Don't like messing around yourself, why download this? and then you are offended that it does not work. The computer also sometimes requires attention and a little stubbornness ... to get what you want from it