3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 26.12.20 01:21 am

Repack not working (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

I downloaded the repack from Seiter from the root, installed everything. True, at first the Avast antivirus cursed, but then turned it off. But when I start the game, I quickly get a black window and immediately close it. Left Steam account created, what's wrong?
95 Comments
Sort by:
P
Porsche911GT3RS 26.12.20

It's a shame when I bought it on incentive and haven't played it yet, but it has already been hacked. ((

M
Marionetco 26.12.20

Porsche911GT3RS ahaha
lol cool igruha I didn’t regret buying.

G
GG4 26.12.20

Porsche911GT3RS
Why buy if you're not going to play?

S
SkyRaider 26.12.20

Marionetco
And you get well, masochist.
GG4
FOR BEAUTY IN THE LIBRARY.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 26.12.20

GG4
going, but then.

M
MikuHadsune 26.12.20

Marionetco
Well, I'm sorry I pounced, I didn't want to offend ... honestly. I just don't understand what the thrill is in dancing with a tambourine.
PS Just and doom did not buy identity, no desire =)

M
MikuHadsune 26.12.20

SwedovSandr
You don’t like messing around yourself, why download this? and then you are offended that it does not work. Comp, too, sometimes requires attention and a little bit stubbornness ... to get what
you want from it, did you read through a line? I didn't download anything and didn't complain about my Comp. I just came by to express my opinion, or is it now prohibited and prosecuted?

B
BOEHKOM 26.12.20

Everything works fine

S
SwedovSandr 26.12.20

MikuHadsune
Just what you protested, I didn't write for you ... If only for you, there would be no break in the text

M
Marionetco 26.12.20

MikuHadsune
MikuHadsune wrote:
honestly. I just don't understand what the thrill is in dancing with a tambourine.
some love difficulties. not everyone follows the easy way !?
MikuHadsune wrote:
PS Just did not buy and doom, I have no desire =)
Yes, I somehow, too, without enthusiasm played a bit at pirates "doom" and "just" (I don’t even know I’ll return to these games before the full passage or not, a big question) and went back to "foul4". And rightly so that I did not buy them, although I made a pre-order for "doom" (then canceled it). but the "stall" almost 2 times passed, it fully met my expectations and the funds spent. Therefore, those games that you want to return to are worth buying unambiguously, as for example "Batman AK" was played on pirate with lags due to optimization, despite this I really liked the game and not long ago I bought it on incentive, because I decided to go through the story again.
zs I think this security gap will be closed soon.

s
starinamakc 26.12.20

MrWorld
is the same nonsense people tell me what to do the
very first item, we launch the eryk, and instead of the window where the patch quickly pops up and disappears this

p
psythra 26.12.20

everything works guys, everything works exactly and without jambs)
But as Marionetco said, it also seems to me that all this will not last long.

p
people123 26.12.20

psythra
Quantum break fixed? But Microsoft 1 is richer than Steam and Denuvo with Svair Enixes in addition.
2 They can install updates.
3 More money was clearly invested in the creation of the Quantum Rift than in any game with Denuveau.
4 Quantum break was hacked almost from the moment it appeared, Tomb raider six months later. The creators of StarForce also believed that the main goal was sales in the early days.

T
Tracked 26.12.20

S
SwedovSandr 26.12.20

starinamakc
Try to run the shortcut on behalf of the administrator.
What Windows?
Is the game on the C drive?
Is steam installed?

M
Makar_AS8 26.12.20

So, I sense, they will soon start to pirate and prime

M
MrWorld 26.12.20

starinamakc
In general, I tried everything, here is a Windows curve

L
LeopoldoMendoza 26.12.20

win 10 x64
Repack on the Rise.of.the.Tomb.Raider.RePack.by.Valdeni router
Everything works perfectly, patched, starts up offline. There are conservation. The game is as fast as if I were playing hl1.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 26.12.20

MrWorld It
looks like the antivirus ate a couple of files from you, as a result the commands do not work. Did you see what is in quarantine?

M
MrWorld 26.12.20

LeopoldoMendoza
I already wrote a million times that I reinstalled the game and turned off all antiviruses