3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 26.12.20 01:21 am

Repack not working (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

I downloaded the repack from Seiter from the root, installed everything. True, at first the Avast antivirus cursed, but then turned it off. But when I start the game, I quickly get a black window and immediately close it. Left Steam account created, what's wrong?
95 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeopoldoMendoza 26.12.20

MrWorld
Antivirus may have previously removed something from the repack itself.

M
Metalist1925 26.12.20

in a repack from Seiter, by the way the miner is sitting. issch.exe

S
SwedovSandr 26.12.20

Metalist1925
I just have a repack from Sevter, but he didn't give me anything except a game. I really gave up additional software at the end of the installation ... maybe that's why I didn't get anything bad :)) in any case, there is no crap on the system disk

R
RAZIEL_ 26.12.20

instead of starting the game, this pops up:

X
X_ray_83 26.12.20

RAZIEL_ The
STEAM folder must still be thrown with the repack that comes, everything is patched there. Repack without crack 100% percent

M
Metalist1925 26.12.20

SwedovSandr
1. it does not activate immediately
2. there is a theme on the root with docks, and not only with Tomb Ryder
3. with repacks from Valdeni, also not everything is clean

c
callmegod 26.12.20

RAZIEL_
Same trouble. On two repacks.

s
sobr21 26.12.20

X_ray_83 Tell me
what folder to throw where pliz. Repack from Sater. I am constantly popping up a sign Sorry, ... etc. - following the link I go there something about 24 hours. What is the problem?

s
starinamakc 26.12.20

SwedovSandr Windows
7 maximum 64-bit, on behalf of the administrator - everything is the same, launching from the root of the DLoader game - all the same window flashes, Steam is installed.
I have even stopped playing, I’m just wondering why such a window flickers, and what is the truth :))))

S
SwedovSandr 26.12.20

Metalist1925
callmegod
If you don't trust repacks, why download? I have Dr.Web, he has never failed the system disk for 7 years. You just need to periodically clean the computer itself from any temporary files

starinamakc
Most likely it's in Windows

R
RAZIEL_ 26.12.20

X_ray_83 Repack
from Seyter and the crack is sewn in there, I did everything according to the instructions and when I first started the game, such a baida.
We closed the shop for the campaign ... Win10 if anything, I'll try it in the evening on the seven.

i
ilya55051 26.12.20

RAZIEL_
at 7 I have the same

M
Metalist1925 26.12.20

SwedovSandr
can you read? the admins themselves reported that in the distributions from the Saters. Come in and read it.
I pumped it myself

X
X_ray_83 26.12.20

RAZIEL_
It is not always "sewn in", so download the crack separately and the STEAM folder, the whole problem in it.

A
AngelV777 26.12.20

download repack from fitgirl, my flight is normal.

R
RAZIEL_ 26.12.20

When did
you activate AngelV777 ?

A
AngelV777 26.12.20

last night around 20:00

K
KKrasavcheGG 26.12.20

AngelV777
Just installed fitgirl repack. Error starting "Sorry ..."
Maybe the shop has already been closed?
UPD: they write that they really covered up this method. :( Whoever did it, he ate it.

A
AngelV777 26.12.20

I play normally))) I activated it last night, it works today.

R
RAZIEL_ 26.12.20

all the posons, this morning we covered up the activation, we disperse until next time)