3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AliensInside 26.12.20 01:51 am

Technical issues (Arma 2)

They say that there are a lot of mistakes in the game. For example, they write from Germany.

ARMA 2 was released in Germany earlier than in other regions. PC Action gave the game 4/10, but it should be admitted that the score is somewhat overstated. Below I will give a short list of bugs and shortcomings that ARMA 2 users noticed today:
- The campaign is unplayable, it is simply impossible to complete it due to numerous errors in scripts, broken checkpoints and errors like "the file cannot be found".
- Many players could not even install the game
- The NPC is clearly having a problem finding a path. They cannot be found at the indicated points, since they, instead of being where required, wander in some kind of forest.
- Missions get "failed" status even before the player receives them.
- Motorcycles piled on the ground cannot be used again.
- Game lags and freezes on PC Core2Duo @ 3.16 GHz, 3 GB RAM, Gerforce 8800 GTS 512 MB.
- AI of opponents sees through the foliage.
- Bugs even in the tutorial mission. Already there, the Germans began to notice mistakes in translation. AI reacts at the wrong time, i.e. earlier than required, then later.
- Having fired from Jewellin, you will see how the rocket flies away with the sight.
- AI does not react even if you shoot his colleague standing next to him.
- AI often does not react at all, your soldiers do not follow your orders.
- AI in buildings does not react at all, you can do whatever you want in buildings, the AI ​​will not lift a finger.
At the moment, the head of the company that developed this wonderful game rushes around the official forums and calls everyone trolls because they speak badly about the game. Interestingly, this behavior is common to other developers as well.

Can gamers confirm these problems?
146 Comments
Sort by:
b
bOzzar 26.12.20

AliensInside
yes vryatli, she was not there anymore. But friends had a jet collective farmer)))) I
also found a bug when an enemy helicopter comes on the trail. circle and if you stand under it at the moment of turning, this scarecrow falls (the main thing is to fly low). It is eager to see and shoot at you, but at such an angle it is impossible to reach it, so it gets rid of it as best it can. The bots are not familiar with aerodynamics and they fall. that's not all! sometimes they fall right on me, I lie and wait for the medic. he (the medic) comes and lifts me up and I'm covered in blood, one-eyed but with 100% life ...
another thing. if you choose a scenario and create a new one there, then select the lowest option, a free game will begin. you are thrown out on the map and after a certain time are given tasks in different parts of the map. BUT! tasks at such a distance from each other that you can reach the point physically impossible. it
looks like this: we were thrown out and immediately given the task to save the natives from the Russian invaders, the task is 600 meters away. I run, I run 400 meters like a voice in the earpiece says something like "and shit with them" and the task is removed, then give another-destroying kolonnu.istoriya repeats and halfway I hear "Fuck them" .Through some time running around so the screen appears ARMA2 inscription Otomi list of developers and the screen starts iskozhatsya accordingly impossible to play ...
and so did not notice bugs

A
AliensInside 26.12.20

2bOzzar
The latter looks terribly like the symptoms of protection scripts ...

b
bOzzar 26.12.20

AliensInside
looks like it, otherwise it cannot be explained (
editing:
it really was a protection built into the game,
all because I entered all zeros instead of the key. There are no problems with a normal key, but not only if you use a mini image

s
sisco 26.12.20

These are not bugs, this is life, son!
Recommendations from Akella
http://ru.akella.com/News.aspx?id=2032

W
Whirlp00l 26.12.20

As you can tell about the DOWNLOADED German beta, in which the PROTECT is triggered.

W
Whirlp00l 26.12.20

Throw out the pirate, wait for the face. If you can't wait, download the original image.

G
Gsc stalker 26.12.20

Hello again .....
I would like to ask .....
What graphics settings would you recommend for a computer with such systems .....
Geforce 8600 gt 512 mb
Intel core2extrime 2.3 RAM
2 gb DDR 2
Windows Vienna 7 32 bit .....
I'm waiting for your help !!!!!!

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

Gsc Stalker

Unfortunately, only "low" ones. .. And what about the settings for scrap?

G
Gsc stalker 26.12.20

SK.art, I selected various settings .... well, not how I could not decide .... like this ...... it's a pity that only low ones are lost ................ ......

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

Gsc Stalker

The optimization game has problems. On my Phenom II x3 720 @ 3.6 MHz / HD 4890 this miracle manages to slow down, what can we say about your configuration ....
ps: can you tell what kind of beast you have - Intel core2extrime 2.3? ..Maybe core2Duo 2.3?

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 26.12.20

Maybe you can somehow optimize, please tell me the conf in the profile.
I tried everything and overclocking the processor and vidyuhi, nothing happened, the game is terribly googling,
and with low video settings, it can be stubborn. In theory, I should have norms on average, but it's not so. It's time to change the hardware. playable FPS at high settings passed the game 2 times without brakes. And then it's a bummer. I don't rush to play with brakes and glitches, I'll probably take a new system unit with a core i7 percentage, and with an ATI4890 card.

b
boxter83 26.12.20

The people who work in the form of 7, write down how finally ... ??? are there any crashes ... what's with the settings ... etc.

G
Gsc stalker 26.12.20

SK.art
No ..... I mnu percent Intel core2duo EXRTRIM I wrote xDD wrong .... My Extrim goes like a dual-core but game ..... You can overclock it hard =)) in!

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

Serega dj

Look above my post - the game slows down and at 4890. True, I play at 1920x1080 :) (I set the resolution below for interest - the same parsley ..) .. I play quite comfortably on this computer both in GTA 4 and in Krayzis on high .., and here - brakes ..

Gsc Stalker

And yet, please tell me the full name of your prots ...

D

SK.art
Yes, damn the game has no optimization, the same parsley as
with stalkers, 10 patches have already been released on it, the game is raw. Yes, you need to sue such developers ... they
use all of us and other babos as beta testers
Maybe the game is really cool here and requires more productive hardware like GTA4, but I did not notice any physics problem and + the graph for 10 well, no matter how it pulls and it
did not even stand with krayzis. Of course, I have no ice, but damn it also
krayzis and in folout3 played on high settings without brakes and glitches. It is necessary to give developers a neck so that they do not release raw and not modified games into circulation.

T
Tonny boy19 26.12.20

People why my game is buggy ??? When I take a wounded in training, then the main hero does not go where, then I release the wounded and I can’t go further and further !!! What could it be .... The last patch and fix for Akella! Please help me!

D

AwE777
very well what you mean, such a pity that you can not pogamat rules and the game is good
must I still do not understand 1 mission even after the upgrade proshel.Budu prhodil
zheleza.Vot are you otzhog about dancing !!!

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

Serega dj
AwE777

Dude, I just decided to put the game under Vista OS. I noticed a big increase in speed. If on Hryusha the game was shamelessly lagging, now it is quite playable. The driver costs 9.5.

Seryoga dj, by the way, 4890 is also from PowerColor :)

A
AwE777 26.12.20

SK.art Seryoga
dj

I have whist, I have not tried to put it on xp, there is no sense with 8 gigs of opera in XP.

By the way, firewood 9.7 came out, installed it, but did not have time to try out the game yet.
Tomorrow, that is, today I can try.
Although the manual for firewood says about optimization for the crisis and some other hat, but not ARMUs. ((

What a century has gone by.
I finally bought more or less cool hardware, but Armu, GTA4 does not really play. Everywhere some miserable lags! ( Seryoga

dj

I set the ultimate to Vista 64x. There are no problems at all.
My advice is to put a program with Vista (it's Russian) Vista Manager 3.0.2 is a tweaker. Nerves will save the sea))
You will find it on torrents with a tablet.
And as far as I remember, initially the arma on torrents for Windows 7 was sharpened, or I even misunderstood ...

A
AwE777 26.12.20

With firewood on ati 9.7 under Vista 62, glitches remained.
Conclusion: A person gets used to everything, even to the gallows ..... twitches, twitches, but gets used to it.