3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AliensInside 26.12.20 01:51 am

Technical issues (Arma 2)

They say that there are a lot of mistakes in the game. For example, they write from Germany.

ARMA 2 was released in Germany earlier than in other regions. PC Action gave the game 4/10, but it should be admitted that the score is somewhat overstated. Below I will give a short list of bugs and shortcomings that ARMA 2 users noticed today:
- The campaign is unplayable, it is simply impossible to complete it due to numerous errors in scripts, broken checkpoints and errors like "the file cannot be found".
- Many players could not even install the game
- The NPC is clearly having a problem finding a path. They cannot be found at the indicated points, since they, instead of being where required, wander in some kind of forest.
- Missions get "failed" status even before the player receives them.
- Motorcycles piled on the ground cannot be used again.
- Game lags and freezes on PC Core2Duo @ 3.16 GHz, 3 GB RAM, Gerforce 8800 GTS 512 MB.
- AI of opponents sees through the foliage.
- Bugs even in the tutorial mission. Already there, the Germans began to notice mistakes in translation. AI reacts at the wrong time, i.e. earlier than required, then later.
- Having fired from Jewellin, you will see how the rocket flies away with the sight.
- AI does not react even if you shoot his colleague standing next to him.
- AI often does not react at all, your soldiers do not follow your orders.
- AI in buildings does not react at all, you can do whatever you want in buildings, the AI ​​will not lift a finger.
At the moment, the head of the company that developed this wonderful game rushes around the official forums and calls everyone trolls because they speak badly about the game. Interestingly, this behavior is common to other developers as well.

Can gamers confirm these problems?
146 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

Serega dj

I have two operating systems - xp and vista. I put only games with dx10 under whist, but mostly I use xp .. I don't like Vista.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 26.12.20

SK.art
Two RAMs can be put together? How about Windows 7,
I heard for a long time that Vista is a lagged scribe, but I don’t know right now.

AwE777
ATP, I can put it on the new hardware for advice.

b
boxter83 26.12.20

I've wanted to ask for a long time if Cavo has such a glitch! In night vision mode, when aiming, the image slowly turns into Malevich's painting "Black Square")) and nothing is visible. The question is how can you firefight while doing this ..?

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

Serega dj You

can put two operating systems. You just need to put it in different sections, put XP first, and Vista second. When you turn on / restart the computer, there will be an OS selection menu.
.. Vista is not so laggy, at least I did not notice lags. But anyway, I only use it as a platform for DX10 games. I

'm just used to XP ... :) AwE777

Yeah. I also installed the 9.7 kakalist and did not notice any gain or fixes for bugs with textures ...

A
AwE777 26.12.20

SK.art

I can tell you with certainty that when I reduced all the graph settings and the resolution to 1024, all the lags disappeared.
Only time is not enough for me to go through all the settings. Anyway, some of them do not provide normal visualization.

m
mdfagot 26.12.20

Tell the people. I put the game, then the patch, then the crack. Everything starts normally, does not hang, only after a while the Arma2 icon appears on the whole screen in the game, then another splash screen and after that the image becomes blurry. What is it?

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

AwE777

No, I wasn't so perverted. I tried to lower only the resolution - it did not help.
Adjusted the visibility range - set it to 2,000 m, anti-aliasing is off, the game is more or less normal.
I noticed that it lags in different missions. For example, in the very first - the speed of the game is very high. The second mission is not childish. Now I play the mission "Blade 2" - it is quite playable.

mdfagot

.. I had a similar glitch a couple of times when I changed the graphics settings and entered the game - the image became blurry. I played around with the graph settings, and the blur was gone. Hike the driver in / card is buggy ...

b
boxter83 26.12.20

Good day to everyone .... I may have a question more related to lags in the game than to technical problems ... but I would be very grateful if anyone could help ... The question is - in missions where you need a radio (call for reinforcements or an air strike, etc.) at the beginning of the missions, everything is fine (the radio works), but you just have to save and exit the game, as the next time you enter (into this mission), the radio does not exist, and it does not work even from the numeric keypad! Litsuha game (Akella) patch 1.05 I once met similar questions but never saw the answers to them. There are just some good and exciting missions ... but without the radio, they turn into sheer flour !!! )))

U
UrfenDjus 26.12.20

Help with this troubles: as in the cases described above, during the game there are artifacts and the feeling of a burned out vidyuhi, the computer hangs. Moreover, all this appeared only after the installation of patch 1.05. I reinstalled the game, put firewood from nivida 191.07, played at low settings to exclude the possibility of heating (code 6 at high and empire: total var high - everything is fine) - nifiga does not help! 8 (I have: direct x 9.0c and a 9800GT card, 4GB of frames and 1GB of video memory, percent for 2 Atlon cores. If anyone knows the answer - write, I will be grateful.

a
alex_peresvet 26.12.20

Good day!
I have this question - after installing patch 1.05, the game stays stable at 15 FPS, even if you set the minimum settings. The system is like this - Intel Core I5, Radeon 5870 1 Gb, 4 Gb RAM. Before installing the patch, the highest settings were at least 25 FPS. Has anyone met a similar one and what can help in this situation. Thanks in advance for your help.

O
Old-gm 26.12.20

A person has Intel Core I5, Radeon 5870 1 Gb, 4 Gb RAM and at the same time 15 - 25 FPS = (
I don’t know any other game like this, where they would care about optimization. The most annoying thing is that ARMA2 is my favorite game. always lucky.
Just do not say - that all the brakes because of the stunning graphics and huge spaces - the matter is quite different - in krivorukost developers.

V
Vitek_13 26.12.20

Help me smoke and grass of blue and pink color, how to make it all normal?

R
RUS-SpecNaZ 26.12.20

Vitek_13
this is probably fade, or maybe the video card is running (update Drava)

T
Termoyadernii 26.12.20

I have a video adapter-NVIDIA GeForce 6600 ~ 256MB sound card-Realtek AC97 Audio memory-1000MB (DDR-1) operating system-Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 the
problem is that
after the advertisement the game crashes
into some kind of blue background and it says the error
error 0x00000000, error 0x0000000 etc ????????????????????????????????
pix.PlayGround.ru

O
Old-gm 26.12.20

I have a video adapter-NVIDIA GeForce 6600 ~ 256MB
Well Duc, how are you going to play this game with such an ancient card. No offense, but this is not serious.

T
Termoyadernii 26.12.20

what should I do now ????????????????????

O
Old-gm 26.12.20

Completely change the system unit. Alas, the bitter truth is better. A very weak machine, and not only for ARMA2 - which, in turn, is super demanding in terms of hardware = (

A
AK-47 26.12.20

Who would not have faced such a problem:
After about half a hour of the game, a message appears: Bohema Interactive represents Aram 2 and after that it becomes impossible to play, the image begins to blur:
pix.PlayGround.ru
What to do?

R
RUS-SpecNaZ 26.12.20

AK 47
I think it's Fedya (protection against piracy)

B
Bunny 23 26.12.20

People. I have a clean license from Akella, no patches are installed from 1.03-1.05, when installing the patch, it writes like it does not get some files