3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AliensInside 26.12.20 01:51 am

Technical issues (Arma 2)

They say that there are a lot of mistakes in the game. For example, they write from Germany.

ARMA 2 was released in Germany earlier than in other regions. PC Action gave the game 4/10, but it should be admitted that the score is somewhat overstated. Below I will give a short list of bugs and shortcomings that ARMA 2 users noticed today:
- The campaign is unplayable, it is simply impossible to complete it due to numerous errors in scripts, broken checkpoints and errors like "the file cannot be found".
- Many players could not even install the game
- The NPC is clearly having a problem finding a path. They cannot be found at the indicated points, since they, instead of being where required, wander in some kind of forest.
- Missions get "failed" status even before the player receives them.
- Motorcycles piled on the ground cannot be used again.
- Game lags and freezes on PC Core2Duo @ 3.16 GHz, 3 GB RAM, Gerforce 8800 GTS 512 MB.
- AI of opponents sees through the foliage.
- Bugs even in the tutorial mission. Already there, the Germans began to notice mistakes in translation. AI reacts at the wrong time, i.e. earlier than required, then later.
- Having fired from Jewellin, you will see how the rocket flies away with the sight.
- AI does not react even if you shoot his colleague standing next to him.
- AI often does not react at all, your soldiers do not follow your orders.
- AI in buildings does not react at all, you can do whatever you want in buildings, the AI ​​will not lift a finger.
At the moment, the head of the company that developed this wonderful game rushes around the official forums and calls everyone trolls because they speak badly about the game. Interestingly, this behavior is common to other developers as well.

Can gamers confirm these problems?
146 Comments
Sort by:
s
stepan kotler 26.12.20

license, started without a problem and stopped, says: The 6G30 add-on requires application version 1.22!

O
Old-gm 26.12.20

stepan kotler
To you on the ARMA1 forum, not ARMA2

s
stepan kotler 26.12.20

so I have ARMA2!

s
stepan kotler 26.12.20

license, stopped running, says: "The 6G30 add-on requires app 1.22!" I close the window and it writes: "File bizon bin.bak cfgVehicles.hpp, line 3: /: '#' encountered instead of '}'"

O
Old-gm 26.12.20

stepan kotler
1.22 is a paid addition to the first army called Queen's Gambit, which included a 6G30 revolver grenade launcher

f
farikjon85 26.12.20

I have a seven Arma2 Operation Ar problem I go into the game, when I load it, the game pours out, and writes, find a problem in the internet, help me if there is a problem, I’m buying this story for the second disc, my computer is a scum,

M
MAX BMX 26.12.20

why the game crashes after I click on the company, or when it accidentally starts without a crash, I play there a little and again the SEVEN and the characteristics of the computer are flying out ...

G
Grayfus 26.12.20

Tell me, will I get Fedya if I downloaded a litsuha from Akella from a torrent, entered a key (not with zeros), downloaded patch 1.07 (it removes the disk check) and just started the game?

V
Vasek. 26.12.20

people, but how to open the hatch of the plane ???

G
Grosse 26.12.20

Vasek.
Usually with the mouse wheel (called up the action menu), some items and / or their presence in the action selection menu depends on the performance of other actions.

G
Grosse 26.12.20

Grayfus
There is a Polish key for 1.07 patch .. look (the same as advised for 1.05 patch). After that, replace the files responsible for the language. Fedya is guaranteed to appear if you try to play via the Internet with a key that will disappear with such an attempt. Personally, I do not reject this option to just buy the game .. in this case, I see that the developers have a conscience and this game is valuable, in principle it costs money, I would not disdain to buy it for the sake of multiplayer. Although before that, I recommend that you practice in single missions and in every possible way study the game, existing equipment, weapons, experiment with addons and modifications. May get bored early ...

p
plimut94 26.12.20

I finally can no longer put Arma on the computer, the error happens in 2 places 1) on karakters2 (write in English) 2) on roads2, and 2 errors are repeated much more, I try to install 4-5 times again, it does not help, on other computers set, everything goes, what to do?

R
Ruslan1998 26.12.20

There are subtitles, but no sounds, there is music

O
Otmoro3 26.12.20

after Russification, at startup it says "addon 'CA_Missions' requires addon 'CAlanguage missions'"
and in the game there is no text in many places ((
please help

d
dima popescu 26.12.20

gtx 280.4 core, 4 g ram, resolution 1280 1240, at medium, 25 fps, from which such malikia fps

S
Storm404 26.12.20

I bought the Akellovsky key (They have it on their website), downloaded the image [L] from the tracker, installed the game, but I can't patch it, writes "Error found in file addons " File name "error xdelta3 returned error code 1" and so on almost all files ... Has anyone encountered this problem?

N
Nitro25 26.12.20

Someone lost some of the sounds during active automatic firing? It's just that the sound often stupidly starts cracking until I stop fire, then it gradually recovers in a matter of seconds. At first I thought this was also a part of the game, but a Persian cannot stall from the shots of an assault rifle, for example, and even more so for so long. And some unnatural crackling, like a problem with the sound. And by the way, this was in the original, and, especially often, it appears with the Vopsound 2.3 mod. Whichever assault rifle or machine gun you take, the character will be deafened by the first shots, possibly several times.

9696fighter9696 26.12.20

why in Russian armored vehicles (BMP, armored personnel carrier, etc.) it is invisible nefig in the viewing slot some kind of garbage floats and that's all, but on the amerikosavsky all the rules why?

s
shmels 26.12.20

Can you guys tell me how to attach ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead to ArmA 2?

O
Old-gm 26.12.20

shmels
Install in the same game folder and they will automatically merge. Again, I repeat - that as a pirate, I do not know - I only use faces.