3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fat cat 27.12.20 02:04 am

Looking for ebony (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Here we share the places and methods of finding this rather rare material, according to legend, being the crystallized blood of the gods.
I'll get to my computer in the evening and post my findings
71 Comments
Sort by:
s
spellcustomer 27.12.20

Tony Quick
Self or Cheats? Perks pumped everything? Perhaps I am wrong, but I thought that there was such a dependence on the blacksmithing skill.

L
Lуnх 27.12.20

The best orc mine with ebonite is in the fortress of Narzulburom. There heaps of it. If you ask in the Loshanburg fortress in the Reach (find the gloves of the master blacksmith, but first make the legend about the Red Eagle, otherwise the entrance where these gloves will not open without a sword, and the orcs simply will not be allowed into the mine without this quest) about fortresses, then you will have a mark on the map of all orc settlements, but each ore there is different and only one with ebonite)

s
stinger204 27.12.20

Tony Quick
In Whiterun, on the first square from the entrance to the right, there is a merchant (there is still a constant guard at the entrance), so he had an ebony ingot, albeit in one copy, from the very 1st level. Well, not the first of course, when I got to Whiterun I was already level 7, but there is always an ingot. At that time, Blacksmithing was pumped, God forbid, to 10.

L
Lуnх 27.12.20

After level 30 of this ebonite, there will be a shaft everywhere, by the way, do not regret the perk for finding unique things and you will never enchant what you want. I have a mnu ax for the Daedra, which generally drives them into Oblivion, it costs 6000 gold, mnu is useless, I don't swing anything in heavy weapons and armor, but there is a beautiful one hanging on the wall for collection, but I found a bunch of different things. The dummy was hung completely with ebonite and even with properties. What are you soaring, climb the tombs more often and you will find everything yourself. This ebonite will only be needed for sharpening, but this is not so much and the
Daer armor is also needed, there is also +30 to recovery, I found it, also just in the collection, I only pumped blacksmithing for the Daedric bow to improve it, I also found it, but it is simple yet without properties, mnu 43 level of everything, and already daeriki appear in some places with this perk.

m
mad wolf 27.12.20

And from what lvl do merchants get ebony ingots ??? and then mnu already has 25 and nifiga (((
I would assume that ebony unrestrictedly appears on sale at the same time when ebony weapons appear in the arsenal of dragurs - i.e. starting from 32
levels.that is, you can not climb the mines for ebonite, but stupidly swing some three skills to 100 (well, that is, besides blacksmithing - a couple more) - and ebonite will be delivered to the blacksmiths ...

d
digitalkid 27.12.20

There is a lot of ebony ore in the Silent City. Well, this is a huge cave that links the Dwemer ruins to the southeast of Downstar.

In my opinion, Void Salts are much rarer than ebony ore, who knew that they needed it to fine-tune the Nightingale armor. Now, for how long I have not been able to bring the kit to mind .. ((

m
mifora 27.12.20

there is a village from the limit - there is a mine --- dug 60 + ore

M
Mayweather jr 27.12.20

but how to make ingots from ore ???

B
Bianor 27.12.20

In smelters.

F
Fat cat 27.12.20

Lynx, what's the perk? otherwise I don't even know that - it looks useful. And where do you find Daedrik? And can anyone know where to get the quest or what's on Mzulf and the Silent City?

d
digitalkid 27.12.20

Fat Cat
And can anyone know where to get the quest or what is on Mzulf and the Silent City?

The silent city is Blackreach. According to the plot you will find yourself there.

m
mifora 27.12.20

well, it seems like you can find it anyway ... only they won't be allowed there ... although I could be wrong

m
mad wolf 27.12.20

Fat Cat And where do you find the Daedrik?
yes, anywhere after level 48 they can get caught - only the rarity is almost the same as dragon armor.

perk apparently meant Treasure Hunter -50% greater chance of finding special treasure. 00105f26, req: 70 Lockpicking, Golden Touch
with it more rare items in the chests should be generated.

But all Daedric gear can be made from ebony in the forge of attronachs, and ebony gear is dropped from enemies en masse.

B
Bianor 27.12.20

Daedric gear is easily made in any forge, if there were Daedric hearts.

m
mifora 27.12.20

that's the problem with them)

B
Bianor 27.12.20

In the sanctuary of Mehrun, it is endless.

e
em805 27.12.20

Throat of the world (the very top, there is still a super pickaxe))

F
Fat cat 27.12.20

Atronach Forge - a tip to the studio. I already found a heavy dragon helmet in the bandit camp (they have already managed to kill the dragon, forge a helmet and enchant - cool), a useful perk, but with a daedric so far they have no luck. Although it is needed for a collection - I use ebonite.

m
mad wolf 27.12.20

Atronach Forge - a tip to the studio.
College of Mages, a floor hatch in the corner of the square with a large manafontane and a statue. a second hatch under the stairs in the teacher's tower.

Daedric gear is easily made in any forge, if there were Daedric hearts.
in any - besides hearts, you also need a lot of ebonite, and also a pack of perks to the forge.

Converting finished ebonite products into daedric - much less ebonite is needed. There are as many hearts, no perks are needed. a quest with witchcraft-90 is needed, really :)

F
Fat cat 27.12.20

A large supply or a constant source of ebonite is needed for sharpening - a blacksmith's station but an enchant with alchemy swing