3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fat cat 27.12.20 02:04 am

Looking for ebony (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Here we share the places and methods of finding this rather rare material, according to legend, being the crystallized blood of the gods.
I'll get to my computer in the evening and post my findings
71 Comments
Sort by:
m
mad wolf 27.12.20

How is enchant with skill 100 related to enchant and alchemy? What are the problems to pump the last two without leaving the cities? not applying sharpening results?
A constant source of ebonite is the nearest blacksmith at a Persian level of 32+, there are no special problems to buy 5-6 units of ebonite from him to re-sharpen all the armor + weapons.

H
Hadrimatskhez 27.12.20

buy from blacksmiths, don't you?

I
IngWarrr 27.12.20

Is ebonite really rare for someone? I didn’t feel this, all the blacksmiths had it on sale from the very beginning, when there wasn’t even money, I couldn’t afford it, then I started buying and not only it and the need to "hammer into the stone" disappeared, moreover, I have enough of the same ebonite only by buying in whiterun, or you can run through other forges / traders, well, as it was strained with steel ingots, now they are also sold in packs of 10

F
Fat cat 27.12.20

I don’t know about you, but I have one ingot worth about 1100 (buying and selling skill 0), and even with my 40,000 I’m constantly reluctant to buy them. I swing the Enchant outside the cities and absolutely free (to whom I need to explain later how), and I prefer to sharpen my weapons right away.

I
IngWarrr 27.12.20

Fat Cat
I have a piece of ebonite now costs 211 (2 points in trade + an amulet 24% discount) + you can drink a potion for a discount, for example,
even to the fact that the merchants do not have money to sell them all their trophies upon returning from the caves / tombs. they do not care to buy something, natural exchange is rather obtained even)

t
trash_2 27.12.20

It took some money - I bought ebonite from the blacksmiths, riveted ebony bows, dressed in clothes enchanted by the + blacksmith, improved the bows, went to the blacksmiths, buy ebonite, sell the bows. The dough was chopped and more than 50 bars remained.

I
IvetaRuman 27.12.20

Ingots:
0005ACDB OreCorundum
0005ACDD OreOrichakum
0005ACDE OreGold
0005ACDF OreSilver
0005ACE0 OreMoonstone
0005ACE1 OreMalachite
0005AC E2 OreQuicksilver
0005AC the E3 ingotSilver
0005AC E4 Ingotlron
0005ACE5 IngotSteel
0005AD93 IngotCorundum
0005AD99 IngotOrichalcum
0005AD9D IngotEbony
0005AD9E IngotGold
0005AD9F IngotlMoonstone
0005ADA0 IngotQuicksilver
0005ADA1 IngotMalachite
0005ACDE - Gold Ore

... ... ... 27.12.20

And why the heck do I personally look for a bunch of deposits? Throat of the World and the Twilight Mine in Narzulbur. And nothing else is needed.

L
Lуnх 27.12.20

Fat Cat
12/22/11 4:03 PM Lynx, what's the perk? otherwise I don't even know that - it looks useful. And where do you find Daedrik? And can anyone know where to get the quest or what's on Mzulf and the Silent City?

Perk in the hacking branch for finding rare items.
I found the first one in the ruins of a heavenly temple, there are always rarities there.

The Black Reach quest can be taken in different ways. Or in the story of finding the Elder Scroll or earlier, just stomp on your own to the Shogunia post, not far from the same ruins. This is in the North already behind the college of magicians, the map has any questions on the passage in the subject. He will give the key to the Black Boundary and a quest to fill out the dictionary (this is a Daedra quest) in the same place in the Black Redistribution and there will be a quest to collect the roots of nirn when you visit the alchemist's house and read the diary.

Advice, if you go there before the main quest just for the sake of curiosity, then do not go to the tower, or do not take the scroll so as not to screw up the main branch, just take the key from this Shogunia, go down to the Reach, collect roots, gaze, mine ore and soul stones but don't climb the tower. Then, when you go to the main one and then take this antiquity and fill out the dictionary (the scroll weighs 20 kg by the way).

Personally, it turned out like this, I visited the Limit before the main one, I didn't climb into the tower, only collected the roots, and then this fucking librarian in the college was silent like a fish about the ancient scrolls (no search for books helped him, he only rewarded all sorts of scrolls with spells mnu popped), then I just went down on my own without visiting the post of this Shogunia because I already had his tuning sphere and dictionary from the first time (it's good that I opened all the lifts during the first visit because I climbed the entire Limit from cover to peel, except for the tower) took this ancient scroll, filled out the dictionary, already purposefully visiting the tower, and the main branch continued and the secondary branch with the dictionary for Shogunia. Seguniyu Dictionary, Partunax Scroll.
Incidentally, in the Limit of any ore heaps how much.

A
Arseniy2000 27.12.20

The people may not be in the subject.
If you buy a horse, and then get a Shadow Mane after completing the Dark Mane, then what kind of horse will remain - regular or Shadow Man?
And at the expense of ebonite, he is in one of the closed houses near the orc mine, there are ebony sopogs and a "bunch" of ebonite.

I
Infiltratоr 27.12.20

The sanctuary of Dagon in this matter plays an important role in my opinion.

K
KIRGO 27.12.20

And I have lost all blacksmiths' ebony ingots from sale, I have no idea what to do, maybe who knows what the hell is that?
Blacksmithing 100, if anything.

T
The_apathy 27.12.20

Respawn ore was going on?

K
KIRGO 27.12.20

I don’t know, I need to check, I’ll go into the mine, like I’ll wave a pickax :)

n
nestrbob 27.12.20

While the GG at the beginning of the game is pumped, there is no point in super armor, you can use what you come across in the course of the passage, and somewhere around level 30-35 GG will find and buy a sufficient amount of ebony ore to create armor and weapons.

P
Pril balsam 27.12.20

Dovakin997
Yes, you just have to wait a long time

T
The_apathy 27.12.20

Cheryl
There are some mods that speed up the respawn. Do they most likely work on ore too?

n
nestrbob 27.12.20

Dovakin997 Is
n't it easier to constantly buy ore and ingots from blacksmiths and merchants?

T
The_apathy 27.12.20

nestrbob
Where am I going to get money? No, well, there is a cheat. But I want to try this.

m
mad wolf 27.12.20

Where will I get the money?
from the sale of sharpened ebony bows to these blacksmiths, obviously. With a pumped up craft, a blacksmith is mega-profitable.