3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STD 27.12.20 08:41 am

Gameplay Questions (Team Fortress 2)

tell me all the abilities how to do well, like - how to get the ball with a scout and beat it? drink Energy, etc.
Please, otherwise I play on servers and don’t know what to do (enviable (((
232 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lighting shadow 27.12.20

If I am not mistaken, bot_add (number), having previously entered sv_cheats 1. They are officially offline, but not on all maps.

r
roeH 27.12.20

Where to download the program in which you can create a map?

Y
Yngh 27.12.20

SOURCE SDK can be downloaded in incentive, only there you need to register.

k
kаkTus 27.12.20

What folders can I create? If so, where and how to name it? In general, I want the models to work ...

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 27.12.20

In general, once - what models? Two - What exactly do you need? Three - explain in more detail.

k
kаkTus 27.12.20

1.models of players 2.so
that I would see these models
3.download the models, but I don’t know how to shove them so that in the game (both with bots and on the grid) I could see them

j
joxxy 27.12.20

Unpack here - ... / steam / steamapps / Your login / team fortress 2 / tf /

C
CoD PyLuT 27.12.20

how to sell clothes? Can anyone tell me, and you can still sell a creepy Gibus?

A
Avtoritarin 27.12.20

I'm an evil robber barmaley
If you want to sell for real money, then look for auctions like http://www.team-fortress.ru/forum/viewforum.php?f=63 or markets ...
If you just exchange for other items, then either look for the same markets, or exchange with other players right in the game

C
CoD PyLuT 27.12.20

and another question, where can I find the drawings? Or if I want to do something without drawings, then I will be able to rivet something?

j
joxxy 27.12.20

You can look at the website tf2items.com or wiki.teamfortress.com, it shows all the drawings.

A
Avtoritarin 27.12.20

A question about the "Treasure": if I take a hat for 5 points, will they be deducted from my prize money 10, which are needed for some kind of drawing? And then 15 I think I still can't pull, but it's scary to take ...

j
joxxy 27.12.20

Points will not be deducted, you can use them further.

A
Avtoritarin 27.12.20

Joxer
Oh thank you guy !!!

S
Strelok43 27.12.20

Is it possible to somehow forge a cap of an outlaw and, if possible, give a link to a drawing or tell me what items are needed to forge a cap of an outrage?
here it is written here that you can forge this cap http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Troublemaker%27s_Tossle_Cap/ru (not advertising)

j
joxxy 27.12.20

There is no separate drawing for it. During the forging process, there is a chance that this hat will fall out.

k
kаkTus 27.12.20

What kind of hats are vintage? I just heard that not all hats are old.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 27.12.20

Antique Items

Antique Items are items obtained prior to the release of Mann-Conomy. They are no different from those items that will fall out in the future, standing out only by the fact that their name has become blue with the prefix "Antique".

Just copy-paste with wikitf ...

k
kаkTus 27.12.20

I know, but they are highly valued among the players

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 27.12.20

A blue badge? No visual difference ... just a way to add that extra jerk off to the game and create a kind of classiness.