3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STD 27.12.20 08:41 am

Gameplay Questions (Team Fortress 2)

tell me all the abilities how to do well, like - how to get the ball with a scout and beat it? drink Energy, etc.
Please, otherwise I play on servers and don’t know what to do (enviable (((
232 Comments
Sort by:
m
medobelk 27.12.20

and you can give a link to the cheats wondering what is there

m
medobelk 27.12.20

so how can I put the cards, but I downloaded it and I don’t know what to do in and knows what thread the servers are cool

s
sasha001 27.12.20

In the game on the characters, I saw all sorts of hats, badges, etc. What is it?

j
joxxy 27.12.20

Of course, caps can fall out with a 5% probability, they can also be created using 3 refined metals.

s
sasha001 27.12.20

Thank you.

N
Nikas stalker 27.12.20

Sorry for the stupid question, but is it banned for being on idl servers? :)
And what are the features, I only know that the time in afk is unlimited, for the loss of things.

E
Elsperanto 27.12.20

Not banned
Only now the only benefit from idl servers is to knock out all that is possible at once

m
medobelk 27.12.20

but how to talk on the camera, you need to send the Pindos, otherwise they learned to write premium

s
sasha001 27.12.20

Please tell me about the Spy. I am more interested in how to restore the Cloak during disguise. I know that you need not to move, but I can't.

m
medobelk 27.12.20

sasha001
no, you need another watch so that when you don't move to restore the cloak with the standard ones, such a trick will not go through the hours like standard only gold ones
PS I'm all in the bratello game we can cross trade

s
sasha001 27.12.20

medobelk
Very sorry. Thank you.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 27.12.20

If anything, then the Invisible Dagger watch restores its charge when immobile and very quickly depletes when moving (when you sneak, the consumption is normal).

s
sasha001 27.12.20

Abomination
It won't help me - a pirate.

m
medobelk 27.12.20

and how to open the achievement out of the park, I take a bat with a sandman, I hit it with a joke for a long distance, but everything is absolutely nothing

m
medobelk 27.12.20

ha understood everything, opened it was necessary either to hit the scout or five players in one life

H
Half-Tracer 27.12.20

dudes, tell me please. I have a Russian version but the voice acting is English. If I download a crack, how will Steam take it?

j
joxxy 27.12.20

Licensed version? If yes, then change the language to Russian in the properties, and then check the integrity of the cache.

G
Geralt 38 27.12.20

please tell me which command you need to enter in the console so that the bots do not shoot, but just stand at the spawn point

F
Fen-ok 27.12.20

I'm not an expert, but ...

sv_cheats 1
bot 1
sv_cheats 0
retry

It seems like that.
------------------------
I checked that everything is correct: the bots are standing, achievements are not blocked.

m
medobelk 27.12.20

but I need to know how to forge a weapon with a total thief or a magic ax for Pyro and a new bat for a scout